Why don't we all look for ways to get richer instead of upping our looks?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Next to all the beautiful girls I've seen are ugly men and all of them rich without exception, I think we're wasting our time.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
Because it can take an entire lifetime to get rich and it won't make you more happy, it will just give you more freedom for buying or travelling.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FrameMogger, AscendingHero and 4 others
Next to all the beautiful girls I've seen are ugly men and all of them rich without exception, I think we're wasting our time.
1. because beta buxxing, feels bad.
2. because deadbedrooms
3. because, at best she will faint attraction
4. because dead fish, in the bedroom
5. because she will go for sexual fun, outside of the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero, Deleted member 18436 and 1 other person
The second poster is right.

Getting rich is HARDER than getting plastic surgery to get handsome.

E.g. getting chad-upgraded from 5/10 would probably cost you 200k dollars.

While to be considered rich, WE ARE TALKING MILLIONS. You cannot impress a western foid with "a job", and "a tie". You need WAY WAY MORE DISPOSABLE CASH. :feelsrope:

Unless you want to SEAmax... there even eastern European middle class are "rich" :feelsez:

Personally, I see this "not real attraction" due to money a cliche, spread by teenagers. No offence. But it sounds very immature. If you are getting sex, even faked, you are getting SEX. That's all about it. And you can be happy. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FrameMogger, bogii and 2 others
I've already tried. Gave 3 users on here my money making methods and none of them had any motivation to do it. If you're a 20% BF rotting incel, then it's pretty clear that you don't have the mental strength to work for a bit to make money.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, AscendingHero, Perfectumbrain and 1 other person
I've already tried. Gave 3 users on here my money making methods and none of them had any motivation to do it. If you're a 20% BF rotting incel, then it's pretty clear that you don't have the mental strength to work for a bit to make money.
Based on personal experiences and what I have seen, guys who have the most success with women are gymmaxxed, not moneymaxxed. Moneymaxxed guys tend to just be married cuckolds while poor gymmaxxed guys are fuckboys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4430
1. because beta buxxing, feels bad.
2. because deadbedrooms
3. because, at best she will faint attraction
4. because dead fish, in the bedroom
5. because she will go for sexual fun, outside of the relationship.

Not to mention milk your bank account dry take the kids, house, car, dog and your best friend :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Based on personal experiences and what I have seen, guys who have the most success with women are gymmaxxed, not moneymaxxed. Moneymaxxed guys tend to just be married cuckolds while poor gymmaxxed guys are fuckboys
LOLOL maybe if they work some corporate wageslave job. People who make fast money are gigaslayers. Same mentality comes in.

Sadly, 99% of people here have the submissive wagecuck mindset. It's hopeless to try to help people who don't want to be helped.

Personally, I see this "not real attraction" due to money a cliche, spread by teenagers. No offence. But it sounds very immature. If you are getting sex, even faked, you are getting SEX. That's all about it. And you can be happy. :feelsokman:
the validation part of sex can sometimes feel better than the physical part itself and you will never get that if you buy it with money

the validation part of sex can sometimes feel better than the physical part itself and you will never get that if you buy it with money
Cuck attitude ngl. Validation is for those who are mentally weak and feminine. True masc mogging chads don’t give two shits about validation

Where is this. I wish beta buxxing worked for hot Stacie’s but doesn’t seem to be the case. That being said they’ll let you smash if their into being a sugar baby. Then it’s a question of what their price is and whether their available( as unfortunately they get tons of messages so you still need to look decent or make up with a big amount of wealth to stand out ).

But some above average cute slim foid and not a babe fairly easy.