Why don't we just sterilize/castrate 90% of men to be more DOM over them?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
More and more guys are using gear to skew the competition and push us natties and low T dudes down....

Instead of forcing 100% of men to be blasting gear I say we just ban roids & castrate naturally high T dudes ... Then I'll mog the fuck out of 99% of guys as a natty without needing chemical augmentation to extreme levels. It's like you're gigamogged when roided/high T dudes step in.

Yeah it sounds insane but fuck it ... Every guy shouldn't need to be on 2 grams a week + be PSL 7. I mean obviously in Minecraft ... Hopefully that's how this was read as but think about it LOL Why join them and their insane standards because of endless demand/a fucked society?

It's time we put our low T foots down and stop this madness ... Stop these high T beasts and revert them back to soyboys with us natties DOM. If it takes most guys being on roids now to be DOM enough then eventually no guy is going to look good ... We need to stop this shit.

Mind my insanity but if there is any beta uprising it should be this ... IN MINECRAFT ... A bunch of lower tier dudes dropping the higher tier guys down rather than lower tier dudes torturing themselves with gym, roids, etc. to try and even have a shot at the same life experience.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
90-95 percent of men should be castrated regardless what U wrote because noone should be Born ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20704
theyre already doing that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
theyre already doing that
Not enough .. It's only working on the prenatal soyboys, not affecting robust, high T Chads that bathe in estrogen water & still mog hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
90-95 percent of men should be castrated regardless what U wrote because noone should be Born ugly
All sub 8 men AND women should have that fait. Enough of this ugly bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340