Why Face in online dating will never be enough (Critical Flaw found - Facecopers on Life Support)

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
It's all good if you get 4000+ matches on Tinder just putting up pictures of your face or parts of your body.

Let's however examine the whole journey from match to lay

First Barrier: a girl might ask for your height during a convo. If you're below 6' you can just stop the conversation and move on.

Some might not ask for heihgt. You might schedule hundreds of meet-ups.

Second Barrier: the girl sees you irl and notices you're a 5'10 manlet. She'll immediately be disinterested and try to end the date ASAP.

This will likely give you anxiety over time from being rejected due to being short. Your whole life plan is invalidated by your height. Great feeling eh?

Third Barrier: you might get laid, but after that it's over since the girl can't show you off to her friends on Insta or introduce you to them - a requirement for LTRs.

Even if you go on a laying spree after overcoming the first two insurmountably barriers, you can't get a girlfriend because she will have to come up with lots of excuses why she didn't chose the 6'3 HTN over you to her friends or Insta.

You see why face can't overcome height? It's virtually impossible to live a normal dating life below 6'.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, fogdart, GigaAscender and 3 others
Just be the total package theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Melo95, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
This is retarded; just don’t be below 5’10 as long as u have the face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, Hueless, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
H
Just be the total package theory

Gl faces are rare, while high heights aren't.

So height > face for everyday life from a statistical standpoint since even a GL face gets rejected for height and they're more rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
H

So height > face for everyday life from a statistical standpoint since even a GL face gets rejected for height and they're more rare.
The point is that the height cutoff isn’t as high as u think with a GENUINELY good looking face

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, GigaAscender and Deleted member 5061
The point is that the height cutoff isn’t as high as u think with a GENUINELY good looking face
I was rated around 5.25 to 5.75 PSL on here and was incel at 5'10

I'm not sure how much higher you have to go to break the height cutoff.

Many other users have the same experience here. Inceldom due to height with a gl face

But at that point it's getting ridiculous how few men fall into the short but GL enough to get laid category you see?

H

This in itself makes no sense, because rare things are more desirable than common things. Being a boring faced tallfag in the crowd of other tallfags- how do you even stand out?

Handsome face is extremely rare, real Chads are top 3-5%, rationally thinking it wouldnt make sense to prefer height, which is not even rare these days, over face.

Manlet Zac Efron got showered with female attention, validation and swimmed in pussy, meanwhile an army of tallfags on internet forums cope with "MUH height is most important". You see the oxymoron in this?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This in itself makes no sense, because rare things are more desirable than common things. Being a boring faced tallfag in the crowd of other tallfags- how do you even stand out?

Handsome face is extremely rare, real Chads are top 3-5%, rationally thinking it wouldnt make sense to prefer height, which is not even rare these days, over face.

Manlet Zac Efron got showered with female attention, validation and swimmed in pussy, meanwhile an army of tallfags on internet forums cope with "MUH height is most important". You see the oxymoron in this?
Nigga Zac Efron is nowhere near top 3-5% it's another bad argument man.

I was rated Top 5% EyeMe with 150+ ratings. I would fall in your "Chad" category yet I'm a shut in incel.

Sorry but you got your Tresholds off

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane

I was rated Top 5% EyeMe with 150+ ratings. I would fall in your "Chad" category yet I'm a shut in incel.

Tales from the Yale mental health crisis centre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, GigaAscender, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others

Many other users have the same experience here. Inceldom due to height with a gl face

But at that point it's getting ridiculous how few men fall into the short but GL enough to get laid category you see?
Just stop coping already, height is not what is holding you back, but most likely other things like autistic behavior etc. People, esp. women can sense that through just body language.

One time I sold a used piece of furniture through local selling plattform, similar to facebook marketplace, I was surprised when I saw an older couple (prolly 35-37 yo), with a manlet balding polish guy who looked below average and very cuck and beta-like behavior, while his wife was a HTB with little makeup. I was legit thinking to myself WTF lol. He is prolly betabuxxing, but since they have a child, it doesnt matter.

Id smash her any day of the week. Some might think that its some sort of a glitch in the matrix, but those examples are more common than many basement dwellers here think.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender and Xangsane
Just stop coping already, height is not what is holding you back, but most likely other things like autistic behavior etc. People, esp. women can sense that through just body language.

One time I sold a used piece of furniture through local selling plattform, similar to facebook marketplace, I was surprised when I saw an older couple (prolly 35-37 yo), with a manlet balding polish guy who looked below average and very cuck and beta-like behavior, while his wife was a HTB with little makeup. I was legit thinking to myself WTF lol. He is prolly betabuxxing, but since they have a child, it doesnt matter.

Id smash her any day of the week. Some might think that its some sort of a glitch in the matrix, but those examples are more common than many basement dwellers here think.
I don't have friends either

Not a single girl talked to me during college.

This whole face shit is a joke

Clearly I wasn't tall enough to warrant attention from anyone

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
this is why i stopped going on this forum actively

retards get 1 anectodal evidence and make it appear as if 100% of women are like that

1 girl says she prefers dark hairs = 100 incels on here panic and think its over for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, TrestIsBest, GigaAscender and 4 others

I don’t know where you live but I’m 5’11 which is probably just an inch above average and I am not incel. Although yes being taller helps loads, I don’t think the CUTOFF is true 6ft

Tales from the Yale mental health crisis centre
Some ppl just have to be ignored by most users here, due to their mental illness and delusional, whiny behavior 24-7.

He probably cant even hold a conversation for longer than 30 seconds and without acting giga autistic, yet blames everything on his height.

Im just gonna straight ignore that clown. Just like the other phaggy looking nerd with akne who spams his ugly face in threads 24-7.

I don’t know where you live but I’m 5’11 which is probably just an inch above average and I am not incel. Although yes being taller helps loads, I don’t think the CUTOFF is true 6ft

Mate just ignore these delusional, mentally ill morons. There are 2-3 idiots on this forum atm who spew the same dog shit excuses 24-7 of why they are incels, despite being attractive.

I see legit manlet guys with HTN face and low inhib who walk around with GFs. This nerd is a basement dwelling giga autist, mentally ill too.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, GigaAscender and DivineBeing
that guy sound very desperate.

Some ppl just have to be ignored by most users here, due to their mental illness and delusional, whiny behavior 24-7.

He probably cant even hold a conversation for longer than 30 seconds and without acting giga autistic, yet blames everything on his height.

Im just gonna straight ignore that clown. Just like the other phaggy looking nerd with akne who spams his ugly face in threads 24-7.
No one even tried having a convo with me

What are you on about you degen.

Can't put people off if no one talks to you?

My best friend was an Asian Insta Model with >400k followers and I slept with her friend >500k followers. One of my friends is an ex world famous rapper who WANTED ME TO WORK FOR HIM.

How am I autistic if I can be friends with these people?

This is retarded; just don’t be below 5’10 as long as u have the face
cope detected. Poster is certainly sub 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing

Because you literally want girls approach you in street,. It does not work like that for fuck sake. Thats why you are sad incel.

cope detected. Poster is certainly sub 6 foot
5’11 and not incel + haven’t been rejected for height before, I just don’t get the bonus points 6’1 niggas get.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Mustascend and Deleted member 5061
Because you literally want girls approach you in street,. It does not work like that for fuck sake. Thats why you are sad incel.
No I don't want to be approached on the street.

But I went to club, bars went JBW

0 attention everywhere.

Surely somewhere sometime you would get approached if you're Top 5% facially?

My best friend was an Asian Insta Model with >400k followers and I slept with her friend >500k followers. One of my friends is an ex world famous rapper who WANTED ME TO WORK FOR HIM.

Larps me

• JFL

0 attention everywhere.

You told me yesterday.

Because you are average height, good looking, and still incel

• JFL
It's all good if you get 4000+ matches on Tinder just putting up pictures of your face or parts of your body.

Let's however examine the whole journey from match to lay

First Barrier: a girl might ask for your height during a convo. If you're below 6' you can just stop the conversation and move on.

Some might not ask for heihgt. You might schedule hundreds of meet-ups.

Second Barrier: the girl sees you irl and notices you're a 5'10 manlet. She'll immediately be disinterested and try to end the date ASAP.

This will likely give you anxiety over time from being rejected due to being short. Your whole life plan is invalidated by your height. Great feeling eh?

Third Barrier: you might get laid, but after that it's over since the girl can't show you off to her friends on Insta or introduce you to them - a requirement for LTRs.

Even if you go on a laying spree after overcoming the first two insurmountably barriers, you can't get a girlfriend because she will have to come up with lots of excuses why she didn't chose the 6'3 HTN over you to her friends or Insta.

You see why face can't overcome height? It's virtually impossible to live a normal dating life below 6'.

OP has negative IQ

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, GigaAscender, mewslim and 1 other person
JFL:lul::lul: OP WOULD WRITE 100 ESSAYS BUT WONT END COPING

GO OUTSIDE AND TOUCH SOME GRASS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 15099, mewslim and 1 other person

Hes a barking DOG who thinks zoomers are short jfl at this dumb nigga holy shit average zoomer is like 6'1 - 6'2 :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Hes a barking DOG who thinks zoomers are short jfl at this dumb nigga holy shit average zoomer is like 6'1 - 6'2 :lul::lul::lul:
Double LL minimum for me

IT's completely over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewslim and Hueless
just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewslim and DivineBeing
5’11 and not incel + haven’t been rejected for height before, I just don’t get the bonus points 6’1 niggas get.
It's funny though, statistics show 5'11 is slightly more attractive than 6'1

Attachments

• c38dd8_5754401.jpg
    c38dd8_5754401.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless and mewslim
Care to try debunking a fully published, peer reviewed study?
@Prettyboy you were right about the jewish bluepilled studies

and subhumans on life support copium like him need them to keep waking up working 20 hours a day

:lul:

@Prettyboy you were right about the jewish bluepilled studies

and subhumans on life support copium like him need them to keep waking up working 20 hours a day

:lul:
No need to cope when I've gotten laid multiple times.

• JFL
It's funny though, statistics show 5'11 is slightly more attractive than 6'1
Real world experience shows that this is just not true. Especially for slays as opposed to relationships but even then 6’1 mogs hard

• +1

0 attention everywhere.

i got approached multiple times and im 5‘9.5 htn face good body in germany

• JFL