Why fillers get so much hate?

uglynihilist

uglynihilist

Iron
Best transformations here were achieved with fillers @Amnesia , @need-a-wide-jaw and allegedly @Salludon etc.

Why people still are bashing fillers? Results look amazing. Is it cause of aging and them just turning your face in a bloat mess later in life? Becoming next Bogdanoff?

I'm really considering getting some

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
it's just a short term solution

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
it's just a short term solution
same as roids. You just hop on and continue forever, no? And people report that fillers can last way longer than one year.

People who were low IQ watched this video (or just saw the title) and didn't actually pay attention to it:

The video described fat girls who would get fillers to try and get a more angular looking face instead of losing weight. It also mentioned fillers in the midface. It doesn't mention any downsides to jaw fillers on a low BF person.

I think fillers are good if you're not recessed and have low bodyfat. If it takes more than a few ML to get good results on your jaw, then it's not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9568 and lilhorizontal32
Best transformations here were achieved with fillers @Amnesia , @need-a-wide-jaw and allegedly @Salludon etc.

Why people still are bashing fillers? Results look amazing. Is it cause of aging and them just turning your face in a bloat mess later in life? Becoming next Bogdanoff?

I'm really considering getting some
risk of bloath, in certain sitiations, places, etc..

I have used fillers, self "injected". and in certain places it's pretty good stuff to use.
I wold watch out in certain places, and using alot of ml. for risk of bloath, over long period time.

madonna-before-after-pillow-face-Dr-Siew.jpg

i've got once and it was legit ascension. however you cannot get it for years. so i will get implants soon.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
i've got once and it was legit ascension. however you cannot get it for years. so i will get implants soon.
why not? bloat?

Don't they dissolve completely with time?

• +1
Reactions: futurfrenchchad
why not? bloat?

Don't they dissolve completely with time?
no they don't dissolve. that's why female celebrities looks so fucked up. although they got 2 times in a year for many years.

no they don't dissolve. that's why female celebrities looks so fucked up. although they got 2 times in a year for many years.
I believe midface fillers are a lot worse than jawline fillers. Especially if they are injected on the bone.

I believe midface fillers are a lot worse than jawline fillers. Especially if they are injected on the bone.
i've only got jaw angle + lip filler. it was really good but yeah probably

i've only got jaw angle + lip filler. it was really good but yeah probably
How did jaw angle fillers work out? I'm getting them in July after my MK677 cycle is done.

People who were low IQ watched this video (or just saw the title) and didn't actually pay attention to it:

The video described fat girls who would get fillers to try and get a more angular looking face instead of losing weight. It also mentioned fillers in the midface. It doesn't mention any downsides to jaw fillers on a low BF person.

I think fillers are good if you're not recessed and have low bodyfat. If it takes more than a few ML to get good results on your jaw, then it's not worth it.

The video is not describing fat girls lol. He literally said that fillers can't define jawline or cheekbones 2:37min
Even if you have low bodyfat, fillers will not create definition, your face will look bigger instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
The video is not describing fat girls lol. He literally said that fillers can't define jawline or cheekbones 2:37min
Even if you have low bodyfat, fillers will not create definition, your face will look bigger instead.
Jaw fillers gave definition to Amnesia, need-a-wider-jaw, StudyHacks, etc. I agree that it makes cheekbones look bigger instead of defined, but when injected on the jawline it works. He says in the video that the key is to have low body fat and not just adding mass to it.

How did jaw angle fillers work out? I'm getting them in July after my MK677 cycle is done.
i have like no definition at all on the angle, i got 4mL each side and it worked incredibly great. angle area is safe and easy, i could got even more than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 7725
i have like no definition at all on the angle, i got 4mL each side and it worked incredibly great. angle area is safe and easy, i could got even more than that.
Did you go to a blackpilled surgeon from this site or just a local plastic surgeon? I live no where near anyone mentioned on this site and the only surgeons around me don't have any male jaw angle results.

Did you go to a blackpilled surgeon from this site or just a local plastic surgeon? I live no where near anyone mentioned on this site and the only surgeons around me don't have any male jaw angle results.
no i actually went to a shitty young surgeon but he listened me carefully. like i said i want to get filler back of the ramus not on the ramus only and he applied it.

no i actually went to a shitty young surgeon but he listened me carefully. like i said i want to get filler back of the ramus not on the ramus only and he applied it.
What's the advantage of filler on the back of the ramus? Can you PM me your jaw before and after? I want to see if you have a similar size as mine.

What's the advantage of filler on the back of the ramus? Can you PM me your jaw before and after? I want to see if you have a similar size as mine.
i tried to mimic a longer ramus so i tried to make my ramus aligned with my ear line vertically. instead of just getting width from front i wanted to get better side view too.

btw 4mL is not that much so if you want more, get more.

Honestly go to a male cosmetic board plastic surgeon who is in the younger side, make sure he has near 5 star reviews out of hundreds or thousands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 7725
amnesia alrdy had a chad lower third proportionate with his neck.

can you pm results?