Why get fillers or bone implants when you can grow bone

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Do consistent bone smashing for 6 months and get the nutrients and lots of growth hormone
Igf and testosterone

That’s real bone the other stuff is not real
Im doing it rn
Upper eye area and under eye area
Zygos
Chin
My chin grew a bit doing it since 2 months
Ramus and mandible body
Be careful to not hit any nerves and it only needs stimulus over consistent period of time
Dont fuck yourself up by hitting like a mad man
Study bone and how it grows And adapts you will know

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, germanlooks, Sens and 2 others
In my humble opinion, I think bonesmashing is cope. Show me a bonesmashing example where it's not angle/lighting/bodyfat or puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member and Deleted member 14978
In my humble opinion, I think bonesmashing is cope. Show me a bonesmashing example where it's not angle/lighting/bodyfat or puberty.
I believe its legit.

Thing is that it may very well take years to see even minor changes

Nobody believes me but I've been doing it for 4 months and my face has become slightly more angular. Kinda scared to post my face tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 14978, Primordial and 1 other person
is it worth the effort then
Not sure tbh

Some people just surgerycel and call it a day.

Others want genuine bone, so they are willing to spend years to gain just a slight amount of bone.

Your call

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
Nobody believes me but I've been doing it for 4 months and my face has become slightly more angular. Kinda scared to post my face tbh
Would be cool to see.
Tag Me if you do upload

Feel The Bern Democrats GIF by Bernie Sanders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
It's not cope, look at indiginous swiss (something like that) and boxers/mma fighters that took lots of punches (not soycucks that get koed by 1 punch)

There waa a user here who bonesmashed , mewed, went to the gym, dyed his eyebrows and ascended. He has short hair and blue eyes, i cant find the thread

There are cases where people got into an accident and hit a part of their face and got bigger. I heard of a girl that was inna car accident and hit her left side and now its bigger after she recovered

Only danger is that you may look like an ogre, it may ruin collagen, cause asymmetry (brain damage/headaches if you dont do it right

It needs more documentation tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Growing is one thing, making it symmetrical and aesthetic is a whole other point