Why Glenn Quagmire mogs Stan Smith

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Certain uneducated members of this site say that Stan Smith mogs Quagmire. I say bullshit. Quagmire's whole character revolves around sex and slaying. While stan is just a gymcel Chadmire knockoff who made the fatal mistake of settling down with a roastie. Stan smith is basically Joe Swanson on wheels, they both are incels with disabilities, stan's being that he has a wife and kids. Some may say that stan has an alien which is a weak argument as Chadmire has homie love with peter griffinhale. And have you seen chadmire's lower third? Jesus christ! Stan has an okay lower third but glenn just mogs that shit to quahog and back! In conclusion Glenn Chadmire mogs Stan Smithcel. @UndercovrNormie @Nibba @Tony
Glenn Quagmire
250px Stan Smith

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, UndercovrNormie and Deleted member 443
you might've beaten me this time with your ted talk, but this isn't over, peter griffin punjabi full movie, i'll have my revenge

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 283
you might've beaten me this time with your ted talk, but this isn't over, peter griffin punjabi full movie, i'll have my revenge
I will left hook you if i ever see you on the streets
Images

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Certain uneducated members of this site say that Stan Smith mogs Quagmire. I say bullshit. Quagmire's whole character revolves around sex and slaying. While stan is just a gymcel Chadmire knockoff who made the fatal mistake of settling down with a roastie. Stan smith is basically Joe Swanson on wheels, they both are incels with disabilities, stan's being that he has a wife and kids. Some may say that stan has an alien which is a weak argument as Chadmire has homie love with peter griffinhale. And have you seen chadmire's lower third? Jesus christ! Stan has an okay lower third but glenn just mogs that shit to quahog and back! In conclusion Glenn Chadmire mogs Stan Smithcel. @UndercovrNormie @Nibba @Tony
View attachment 9049View attachment 9050
chadmire mogs everyone

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 283