Why has looksmax become so mainstream on reddit?

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

I commented on r/teenamiugly and suddenly tons of people start calling me a looksmax autist and asking me if I'm an inkwell? It shouldn't be this mainstream, normies shouldn't get access to this goldmine of information and knowledge of aesthetics, it means more competition for us. Make this website private or something idk just do it.

@Lorsss @BigBiceps @jefferson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
BRb using imagination since U didn't link the posts .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, FutureMogger, Magnesium and 3 others
I commented on r/teenamiugly and suddenly tons of people start calling me a looksmax autist and asking me if I'm an inkwell? It shouldn't be this mainstream, normies shouldn't get access to this goldmine of information and knowledge of aesthetics, it means more competition for us. Make this website private or something idk just do it.

@Lorsss @BigBiceps @jefferson
I agree.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 5583
Well it depends on what they mean by looksmax. To most of them, getting a haircut and taking a shower is the best looksmax you can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583

tbh reddit is utter garbage just boring normie rats spewing their bullshit
they called me "femboy incel" lmao what does that even mean?XDD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 5583
The information is out there already, you can find the very same looksmaxing info that is in here even from your local library books. There are millions and millions of plastic surgeries and hundreds of millions of filler jobs and other small scale operations performed every year. Making this website private has absolutely zero effect on anything.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 4671 and Ritalincel
The information is out there already, you can find the very same looksmaxing info that is in here even from your local library books. There are millions and millions of plastic surgeries and hundreds of millions of filler jobs and other small scale operations performed every year. Making this website private has absolutely zero effect on anything.
Of course the information is out there but none as well curated and compiled like on this website/lookism/others and such

tbh reddit is utter garbage just boring normie rats spewing their bullshit
they called me "femboy incel" lmao what does that even mean?XDD

Maybe you look feminine?