Why have beards became synonymous with soy reddit cucks?

rubberduck

rubberduck

Master
cf644bffk0461.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura, Deleted member 31562 and TheDragon
Just look at them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, autisticretard, TheDragon and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: duck, NerdcelThundercok, datboijj and 4 others
Even full ones
Whenever I see beards I assume beta faggot

full beards mess up your lower third and are a cope method for recessed soycucks

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, mvp2v1, rubberduck and 2 others
People think that beards can fraud your face, but in reality it's very easy to tell, and these Redditors are the prime example. GL people with beards are fine.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, mvp2v1, rubberduck and 4 others
Nah it looks bad only on people with shit lower third and no matter how much u try to fraud u can know. Also most soys have ungroomed and/or neckbeard. Good looking people look good with a groomed beard(Teixeira, Hemsworth, Dellisola, Morrone etc)

Lol so I had assumed beards were always traditionally masculine, and just recently became more common among leftists/cucks, then I did a little research and see in the 50’s men were all clean shaven.

A lot of modern masculinity almost seems like a feminist psyop to stigmatize male sexuality and the male form and treat males as if they shouldn’t even be attractive; just be unkempt fat balding slobs with beards. Back in the day men built statues idolizing the male form which today would be seen as “gay”. Men back then took pride in being well read, into the arts, etc; which have all been taken over by the feminine today. They took great care of their appearance in ways that would be called gay or feminine today. The modern “masculine” mainstream conservatives like Matt Walsh are really nihilist anti-male cucks who deem men caring for themselves to be vanity or homosexuality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and TheDragon
idk why but most guys I see with a lot of facial hair are either masc chads or bloated estrogenic soys. Mostly the latter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, autistic_tendencies and rubberduck
It’s just an unkept stereotype

in the early 2010s there were are movement of young people called hipsters. They were dressing as lumberjacks and growing beard trying to look as masculine as real labor force but ofc they didn't. Now they got older and still stayed soy cucks but with false signs of masculinity such as beard

real chad real lumberjacked that reallly jacked notice how hes beardless

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, klamus, Banasura and 3 others
Lol so I had assumed beards were always traditionally masculine, and just recently became more common among leftists/cucks, then I did a little research and see in the 50’s men were all clean shaven.

A lot of modern masculinity almost seems like a feminist psyop to stigmatize male sexuality and the male form and treat males as if they shouldn’t even be attractive; just be unkempt fat balding slobs with beards. Back in the day men built statues idolizing the male form which today would be seen as “gay”. Men back then took pride in being well read, into the arts, etc; which have all been taken over by the feminine today. They took great care of their appearance in ways that would be called gay or feminine today. The modern “masculine” mainstream conservatives like Matt Walsh are really nihilist anti-male cucks who deem men caring for themselves to be vanity or homosexuality
ancient greeks?

Soyboys have blonde / ginger beards which look goofy, thick dark beard looks more masc

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 28691, datboijj and 2 others
People think that beards can fraud your face, but in reality it's very easy to tell, and these Redditors are the prime example. GL people with beards are fine.
not easy to tell about jaw asymmetry and inward gonions and disgusting philtrum's
you tried it tho

And clearly mouth breathers

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Because nice jawlines are the new sick beard

because u need a good jawline to really pull it off or it looks trash. redditors naturally do not possess such features.