Why i hate people (part 1)

D

Deleted member 18494

Diamond
Today i was a the grocery store and bought something to eat.
I deliberately put an item aside because i realized at checkout that i didn't really need it.
I wasn’t in danger of starving, because my bag was already full of groceries.
But this old delusional freak who was schocked about the fact that „i lost 1 fucking irrelevant item“ and decided to save my life by speaking out and telling the cashier, that i’ve lost something, although i was no longer at the cash register, but just before the exit.
Then before i could go out in peace, the gum-chewing cashier with cheap lipstick and the dumb looking face yelled "boy" really loud, even though i’m 22 yo. Just think before you talk to someone, dumb whore. She then asked me, if it’s mine. I just looked at her first, then rolled my eyes in annoyance and kept on walking without answering her dumb question.
I can not believe how dumb people are. Humanity is getting dumber and dumber and i just can not handle this. I am in a constant state of annoyance.

I also hate you. Whoever is reading this. I don’t do exceptions. You are a faggot or a cum dumpster, if you are a woman. Kys.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, MikeMew'sBitch, TUSSELEIF and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and AlexBrown84
That was rude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
No one is reading this ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: frendly and Deleted member 16369
They saved my fucking life man. I was about to die of hunger because I lost one bread spread
You sound like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ROTTING
Good story I enjoyed the read

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
excited for part 2

• Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
dont care kill yourself bitch

you should write a mein kampf

• JFL