Why I hate summer

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
1. Knowing this is the best time for lucky people to have fun,while as a 5’7 subhuman aspie all I have right for is to rot as usual

2. Mosquitoes and other really annoying flies come out

3. It’s super fucking hot outside,ohh time to destroy more of my collagen and become even more subhuman as I go out

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and androidcel
4. Women dressing like whores.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Enlil, fukmylyf and 2 others
same, wagecuck for five days and then rot in the weekend

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I hate summer. Do not like heat.

I have never had an eventful summer in my life. It's over now at 25, even if I were to have the time of my life now it's too late. It's just not the same as when you are 18-22

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 470
just ldar

winter mogs summer hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I have never had an eventful summer in my life. It's over now at 25, even if I were to have the time of my life now it's too late. It's just not the same as when you are 18-22
I'm sure this or the next summer will be full of you slaying monkeydonian jbs bro dw

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
  • +1
i'm in an ltr with the girl i deflowered back in hs bro
I applaud you for getting that prime jb pussy bro. You made it. It's all downhill from here on out

• So Sad
I applaud you for getting that prime jb pussy bro. You made it. It's all downhill from here on out
probably, hairline probably gonna mature this year or next, it's over for my prettyboy maxing

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
probably, hairline probably gonna mature this year or next, it's over for my prettyboy maxing
Hopefully you won't get blessed by the norwood gods, but it's alright either way cuz girls love bald guys in the balkans 😂😂😂

:feelsbadman:

• JFL
it's alright either way cuz girls love bald guys in the balkans 😂😂😂
yes bro:feelswah:

tbh I might get a shitton of tats if I go bald and thugmaxx

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Balkancel
where I live in Canada the winters are brutally cold and last for almost seven months. its not uncommon for us to still get snow in the middle of april. so screw winter I like summer even if it does draw the normies out. at least I can go for nice walks outside while I listen to my music.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
5.not vacaioning with oneitis

summer is the best season by far wtf

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
3. It’s super fucking hot outside,ohh time to destroy more of my collagen and become even more subhuman as I go out
hm I think cold weather is worse for your skin.

Summer is the shit bruh.