Why Iasackro gets girls

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
It's quite simple actually, he lives in germany.

You might think the girls in germany want tall white guys or something but they want the opposite.
This is most girls type:

That's right, they love ethnic dripmaxxed guys. Most german girls absolutely swoon over them, immigrant girls from turkey or ukraine might prefer white but still they see from their german counterparts and start prefering ethnic boys too.

The boys gotta be dripmaxxed and NT, iasackro got none of that. He's not even tall.

But the thing is, he is kinda low inhib but acting like a sperg usually. Ethnics can do that because they don't seem as autistic as whites. Girls love them exotic boys.
He seems a little different than the other ethnic boys, this might make the girls think they will gain the status of dating an exotic ethnic boy but he is a good one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
Screenshot 20230725 052813 203

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 20399 and 3 others
Holy that forehead.My nigga is norwood 4A at 18 or 19.
He is def lucky cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, horizontallytall and cutie_pie
He is proof of Low inhib theory

• +1
Reactions: zura
Bro that is too big and he is clearly receding so fucking bad.
I’ve had the same forehead since a child, always looks like it’s receding but it hasn’t moved, just a bigass forehead innit

I’ve had the same forehead since a child, always looks like it’s receding but it hasn’t moved, just a bigass forehead innit
No.He is receding i know he is thinning at front.Signs of scalp calsification which means ht won't work in the future

• So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie
No.He is receding i know he is thinning at front.Signs of scalp calsification which means ht won't work in the future
What’s the signs?

He's mixed so he looks a bit exotic, compared to the other cumskins in his class. That's all you need. In reality, his face is shaped like a bicycle seat and he's got the Anton Chigurh yee yee ass haircut.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Dr. Bludy and tombradylover
What’s the signs?
Scalp gets bigger and tougher.Check your scalp where there is hair or not.The areas with hair will be softer than the areas without hair.
That is so fucking bad and it destroys your looks and ht 100% doesn't work with that type of hair loss.It looks so fake

• So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie
Legit. In Germany low inhib Just Be ethnic is law

you are supposed to be dead rn

This is most girls type:

That's right, they love ethnic dripmaxxed guys.
I've only ever seen low-class low-IQ people dress that way, and they only dated ghetto girls within their low-IQ class, no matter the race.

Holy that forehead.My nigga is norwood 4A at 18 or 19.
He is def lucky cunt
I have a worse forehead than him but i'm not balding. Since i was a baby i have the jesse pinkman forehead while having relatively thick hair. It sucks but you can cover it up with tiktok prettyboy haircut. Just wear backwards hat like chico when it's too windy outside..

He gets girls?! 😂

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
He's mixed so he looks a bit exotic, compared to the other cumskins in his class. That's all you need. In reality, his face is shaped like a bicycle seat and he's got the Anton Chigurh yee yee ass haircut.
15c4430d7be3f9b29eb4f693f4bb8c4f

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and ascension