Why I’m back

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Because all I feel is fucking anger and envy. I feel anger and envy towards everyone I know. My failure to maintain stable and brought me back here. I’m a fucking cunt who deserves the worst to happen

I just wanna hurt people and ruin their shit. Seeing people succeed has me mad as fuck

Everyone else rn:

giphy.gif

All I can do is watch niggas do this and watch their lives. Niggas say life is good and all I wanna do is punch a wall

giphy.gif

Fucking anger man. Anger stemming from failure

@ManANamNahMan
@Krezo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
dnr,kys,nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Nosecel
dnr,kys,nigger
You asked why I’m back, I tell u I’m tagging u in a thread, I do it and you do this? Why the fuck do you hate me so much

You have all your success and glory and all you can do is just look down on me like trash? This is what I mean. I have anger and envy because of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Cringe asf.

Get help, Inrecommend therapy and antipsychotics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nosecel
Normies aren't succeeding for shit, they live a lying life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Cringe asf.

Get help, Inrecommend therapy and antipsychotics.
Another post, another comment from you. You’re legit obsessed 🤢
Normies aren't succeeding for shit, they live a lying life.
I see niggas post all their fun shit and they all enjoyed everything. I have nothing and lost everything. They took it ALL away from me

fuck this. They live a lying life but at least they can convince themselves. I can’t even convince myself that tomorrow is worth seeing

• +1
Another post, another comment from you. You’re legit obsessed 🤢

I see niggas post all their fun shit and they all enjoyed everything. I have nothing and lost everything. They took it ALL away from me

fuck this. They live a lying life but at least they can convince themselves. I can’t even convince myself that tomorrow is worth seeing
A2A064B0 7295 452D 90D2 E373896A4248
AD869779 055D 4A1D 9000 D8E0639D8C42

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
I have nothing to say to you anymore. I killed you, buried you, and raped your soul. You took your L.

• +1
I have nothing to say to you anymore. I killed you, buried you, and raped your soul. You took your L.
FUCK OFF. You can’t kill me. You can’t take me out. you can’t bury me. I struggled to this point and I won’t give up now

• +1