Why im extremely high iq

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
We used to bully this fat (legit obese) saudi arabian girl in year 7-9 and call her names after cartoon characters. Everytime after bullying her most of us became friends again and I remember i would tell her shes really pretty cuz of her eyes, eyebrows, hair and nose

Right now shes a stacylite who lost all the weight and looks like a legit insta baddie. Not posting her face cuz i only have her on snap but I am painfully smart rofl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, sportsmogger, ChadL1te and 6 others
This girl also asked me “why is she actually beautiful” and i agreed and these subhumans were confused at us

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
We used to bully this fat (legit obese) saudi arabian girl in year 7-9 and call her names after cartoon characters. Everytime after bullying her most of us became friends again and I remember i would tell her shes really pretty cuz of her eyes, eyebrows, hair and nose

Right now shes a stacylite who lost all the weight and looks like a legit insta baddie. Not posting her face cuz i only have her on snap but I am painfully smart rofl
Bro was investing since year 7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, wsada, sportsmogger and 6 others
Damn.

that's crazy bro.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
death note kira GIF

Type vibes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR and try2beme

Can u compare her to any famous person?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, shia.jihadist and try2beme
And you rn are on a incel forum :lul:

• +1
Can u compare her to any famous person?
Kendall jenner. I even said it when shes fat. Her skin is brown but features are the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sportsmogger
Damn
Fuck her

• +1
Reactions: greywind and try2beme