Why Im most likely leaving this site.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hey, I bring good news. When I was a skinny guy or fat I coudn't attract anyone. New year came along and Im looking average to decent in clothes. Girls I express intrest in they express it back, altroguh they are about average or a bit above. A group of (girl) friends even tried to hook me up with a girl (Presented me and her)

Thanks guys, going on a few dates and seeing how it goes. If anyone wants to stay in contact I can surely give you my instagram, however Im very thankfull to all of you!
It made me realise that being on this site brings less benefits than positive sides

@mojopin (We can talk again when you have time! :) ) @Nibba @battlefieldincel @Tricky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, mojopin and StudyHacks
Good luck fella. Just make sure to pound the pussy, too, instead of just dating them. Preferably after the first date. If you're good enough, you'll be slaying, Deus Vult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Good luck with gymceling man

Good luck bro. You know what you have to do. Let me know how it goes

Good luck bro. You know what you have to do. Let me know how it goes
I dont wanna lose contact with you guys so I wanna continue talking :D

Good luck with gymceling man
I wanna thank you for the help, luckily I found out when I express intrest in women they arent repulsed by it, yet glad or happy

Good luck fella. Just make sure to pound the pussy, too, instead of just dating them. Preferably after the first date. If you're good enough, you'll be slaying, Deus Vult
BOOM BOOM! Everything in its time!

Hey, I bring good news. When I was a skinny guy or fat I coudn't attract anyone. New year came along and Im looking average to decent in clothes. Girls I express intrest in they express it back, altroguh they are about average or a bit above. A group of (girl) friends even tried to hook me up with a girl (Presented me and her)

Thanks guys, going on a few dates and seeing how it goes. If anyone wants to stay in contact I can surely give you my instagram, however Im very thankfull to all of you!
It made me realise that being on this site brings less benefits than positive sides

@mojopin (We can talk again when you have time! :) ) @Nibba @battlefieldincel @Tricky

never come back you fat subhuman

• +1
Reactions: hatER and FatmanO
Good luck bud.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
See you tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Lynne and Swagwaffle
Everyone is leaving the site. It's ogre.

• +1
Good for you.This site is turning into cancer,gonna leave these days too,it's getting too negative,no point discussing with basement dwellers who do nothing to imrpove themselves

• +1
tbh ltr with a high value girl >> slaying but that's just personal preference ig gl

• +1
Agreed. Never was insto slaying. I want to feel desired
Incels made it shit tbh

How do you know you are not into slaying if you have Never done it :lul:
Btw you are Part of incels yourself. You know what celibate means?

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks

hes fat coping virgin that came here because he had no friends cuz of his fatness

ROFL rekt

Good luck mate, I hope it all works out well and you attain mental and physical wellness you seek.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and FatmanO
I dont wanna lose contact with you guys so I wanna continue talking :D

I wanna thank you for the help, luckily I found out when I express intrest in women they arent repulsed by it, yet glad or happy

BOOM BOOM! Everything in its time!
Then you're a faggot bro. I've lost all hope for you. Like, what in the actual phuck. smfh

Thanks for letting me know. I would be really worried if you just went MIA without this
important announcement.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Mewcel
Thanks for letting me know. I would be really worried if you just went MIA without this
important announcement.
I love u bro

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THAT :feelsree:
God is my witness, Tony is my one true love on this forum.

I'm just a good guy and show love to anyone who loves me. Im a lonewolfcel irl :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Love u bro. I'm gonna miss ur positivity on here. You are a gentle giant and don't deserve to be treated like shit by bitter people here. hmu on snap if u need me

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and FatmanO
Hope you ascend bro

Wow he insults you and you wish him the best? What a good guy you are. Give me your insta, myb i will follow :p

• +1
You mouthbreath, you have a recessed chin, you have wide hips and you're fat. It's fucking over!

Wow he insults you and you wish him the best? What a good guy you are. Give me your insta, myb i will follow :p
yeah he doesn't belong here with these asshats

• +1
Good luck brother!
Make sure to check in on discord from time to time :)

• +1

i didn't leave this forum after ascending and having sex because look is the most important thing in a man's life.
I want to improve my appearance as much as I can and help other people to improve themselves.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and badromance
Love u bro. I'm gonna miss ur positivity on here. You are a gentle giant and don't deserve to be treated like shit by bitter people here. hmu on snap if u need me
You get treated like you look