"Why incels care so much about looks?"

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”

IMG 20210624 234352  01

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different huh?

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

The shape of your skull was the only difference.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks

@Baldingman1998 @PingPong @LooksOverAll put alot effort in this hope u like it xd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: antiantifa, calzium, Lolcel and 36 others
Good thread (y)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Not a single proton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lolcel, court monarch777 and 2 others
Only skimmed through what u said but you're right

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Thanks but I'm nowhere near chad :owo:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Yuya Moggershima, JosephGarrot123 and 8 others
ok im starting to believe that you are actually still 14 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
i just wana feel confident doing weird shit
and you can only do that with looks

• +1
These niggas really need to visit Canada and go clubbing or something @sytyl

people here are ‘nice’… stacies won’t fuck trucels but they smile when trucels grope them in clubs

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others

people here are ‘nice’… stacies won’t fuck trucels but they smile when trucels grope them in clubs

A completely different experience to the UK.

Caked up landwhale low tier Beckies consider themselves goddesses, while truecels are an underclass. In a club/bar environment they will spit, verbally abuse and denigrate truecels in every conceivable way to assert their perceived superiority. A truecel looks in the direction of a stacey and they will be beaten by a mob of simps. A truecel approaches a becky and they will be dehumanised to the point of roping.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Yuya Moggershima, gamma and 10 others
Nobody in this thread understands this reference because they are all either dumb or newcels lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 13137 and 3 others
@RODEBLUR thoughts? :Comfy:

• +1
@RODEBLUR thoughts? :Comfy:
They could have used better pictures, if i said that to a girl (even looking like picture used, but in different clothing) she would say something like ''maybe'' or sarcastically ''yeah'' if she doesn't like me, girls never freak out at me and i've been complimented infinitely more by them than insulted

if anything i can see the other guy getting negative responses from women, any age, they will wonder why he is wondering a hat anyway, looks like a 35 year old alcoholic deadbeat father, not the type of guy in the dating scene

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Baldingman1998
They could have used better pictures, if i said that to a girl (even looking like picture used, but in different clothing) she would say something like ''maybe'' or sarcastically ''yeah'' if she doesn't like me, girls never freak out at me and i've been complimented infinitely more by them than insulted

if anything i can see the other guy getting negative responses from women, any age, they will wonder why he is wondering a hat anyway, looks like a 35 year old alcoholic deadbeat father, not the type of guy in the dating scene
i see the cage react , is this you ? @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
useless because everyone here is chad

• +1
@Baldingman1998 ur hot bro :feelswah:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽. and Baldingman1998
5189.jpg

• +1

"Why beggars care so much about money?"​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21, Deleted member, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
deja vu post

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., AcneScars and Baldingman1998
Jfl at all the retards thinking I'm a chad when I did a hundred rate me threads and got 4-5/10 on average while not wearing a hat and non frauded. This picture is just too good I'm not that good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and ChadFucksYourOneitis

hope u r not angry its just a little joke :y'all:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Jfl at all the retards thinking I'm a chad when I did a hundred rate me threads and got 4-5/10 on average while not wearing a hat and non frauded. This picture is just too good I'm not that good looking
Dnrd chad :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 12669
hes coping hard i showed his pics to my new girl teacher and she liked him. volcelbaldcel
What girl teacher? :feelsohh: step teacher?

• JFL
Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 1341354

Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”

View attachment 1341355

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different huh?

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

The shape of your skull was the only difference.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks

@Baldingman1998 @PingPong @LooksOverAll put alot effort in this hope u like it xd
Quality threads as always 🙏🏻 We need users like you to keep the forum high quality. Nice theory yet again. After „height don’t matter“ now „looks matter to a certain degree“ revolutionizing the market. One of the highest tier of authors this community has seen.

• JFL
What teacher? Your literally a NEET in ur late 20s you fat fuck
brutal coping mechanism u r literally older than me:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Really??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Yea
I once saw an ugly oldcel looking thin haired ethnic … looked like an arab guy idk, he was groping and grabbing some girls tits while talking to her… she seemed very uncomfortable but was still very polite and nice to him… but walked away in less than 2 mins

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and gamma
Yea
I once saw an ugly oldcel looking thin haired ethnic … looked like an arab guy idk, he was groping and grabbing some girls tits while talking to her… she seemed very uncomfortable but was still very polite and nice to him… but walked away in less than 2 mins
Life fuel:feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580