Why is balding such a big hit to SMV but just looking 30 isn't?

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Majority of guys are going to have visible NORWOODING by 30. It will drastically hurt their odds with prime girls, and make them less attractive go milfs as well.

But just looking 30, having a few minor wrinkles and losing the "young man glow" isn't a big deal? If anything at that point if you don't Norwood you will probably do better than at 20. From an evolutionary perspective, wouldn't both be equal or a similar indicator of a lesser mate?

Does anyone know why balding is SUCH a subhuman trait?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and oldcelloser
Balding is one of those things that "looks unhealthy." You can lose hair due to sickness, stress, etc. Of course you can lose hair just due to genetics, but I think our brains still recognize baldness as a sign of age and declining health.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Preoximerianas, ScramFranklin and 11 others
Balding is one of those things that "looks unhealthy." You can lose hair due to sickness, stress, etc. Of course you can lose hair just due to genetics, but I think our brains still recognize baldness as a sign of age and declining health.
I would think that would be "coded for" in our genetics by now because balding is so common. But I guess that makes sense. I guess in nature most men would probably be paired off before they start NORWOODING.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Preoximerianas, ScramFranklin and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
Majority of guys are going to have visible NORWOODING by 30. It will drastically hurt their odds with prime girls, and make them less attractive go milfs as well.

But just looking 30, having a few minor wrinkles and losing the "young man glow" isn't a big deal? If anything at that point if you don't Norwood you will probably do better than at 20. From an evolutionary perspective, wouldn't both be equal or a similar indicator of a lesser mate?

Bald is ugly in most cases.
Because 95% of men don't have a good upper head shape.
The few men, that do have good upper head shape, can pull off the bald look.

But full head of hair moggs.
Women love running their hand through hair of guys they find attractive. For some unknown reason.
Every woman I been with, was always messing with muh hair, especially during sex

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UnderTheKnife, Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others

Women love running their hand through hair of guys they find attractive. For some unknown reason.
Every woman I been with, was always messing with muh hair, especially during sex
It seems like there got to be more to it. Women seem semi-obsessed with hair. I have had female friends run their hands through my hair, was on a first date she already was touching my hair jfl.

It legit seems like there's something more to it than just head shape. It seems like the HAIR itself is really important. Even the guys that pull off the bald look I'm guessing it still hurts their appeal and especially makes it harder to get with prime women. Not 100% sure on that either. They are also typically chadlites or chads anyway so it might just be getting away with a subhuman trait because of an otherwise good face.

Is it possible that hair is just the indicator of youth women go by, where men judge women's youth on skin quality more because they don't go bald? So like guys that don't bald are like cheating the system in the same way that a small percentage of foids still look 20 when they are 30?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2729
its over for me then dude; i am balding and nothing works and my skin is shit tier
i should just fucking :feelswhy: now

• So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

you are not balding yet in your late 30s? you are top 20-30% hair genetics then srs :feelskek: (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Indicates one of:
1.Excessive DHT and non-optimal Hormonal profile
2. Loss of hair due to illness/stress/sickness

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14203
It seems like there got to be more to it. Women seem semi-obsessed with hair. I have had female friends run their hands through my hair, was on a first date she already was touching my hair jfl.

It legit seems like there's something more to it than just head shape. It seems like the HAIR itself is really important. Even the guys that pull off the bald look I'm guessing it still hurts their appeal and especially makes it harder to get with prime women. Not 100% sure on that either. They are also typically chadlites or chads anyway so it might just be getting away with a subhuman trait because of an otherwise good face.

Is it possible that hair is just the indicator of youth women go by, where men judge women's youth on skin quality more because they don't go bald? So like guys that don't bald are like cheating the system in the same way that a small percentage of foids still look 20 when they are 30?
Hair is probably the best indicator for health

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099, delta7 and 2 others
It messes with the facial thirds making ur forehead appear bigger

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
Balding not only signals you are old, but also signals bad genes, it's the double no-no.

I would think that would be "coded for" in our genetics by now because balding is so common. But I guess that makes sense. I guess in nature most men would probably be paired off before they start NORWOODING.

the fact that it is common doesn't mean that it was common in other times or that it is a good trait, most people are degenerate freaks nowdays, late civilization has put an end to most natural selection and sometimes breeds on purpose abomination subhuman nigger mongrels to fulfill the jobs and live a life no normal human wants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful, KDA Player and 1 other person
because baldcels are extremely unhealthy kind of like birdcels

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
you are not balding yet in your late 30s? you are top 20-30% hair genetics then srs :feelskek: (y)
I am "balding".
Muh hairlife is like this, till now late 30's:

* Thick hair everywhere in teens and early 20's.
* mid to Late 20's, on top of head, the thickness started to diminish a bit, slowly. (if only I stared muh battle than already 😡)
* early to mid 30s'. More thinning of hair amount on top of scalp, and the hairline retracted like 1 or 1.5 point on the NW scale.
* 2 years aago @ 36, I hopped on fina + minox. I think I am non respnder to minox (now added tertinoin in that mix, hopefully it turns muh from a non-responder into a responder). But fina (0.25 mg daily dose) has helped. On top of muh head, I gained like 0.5 NW on muh hairline. The thinning is now going much slower, but stillsomewhat I think. It's kinda staying the same to maybe going down a little bit.

I for sure now on top of head. have 50% less hair amaount than @ teens.
But when I walk around in daily life. When using a bit of muh volume mousse, or blowdrer or something. It's for people like a full head of hair looking. But I know, I lost 50% of muh hair on top.
I know. I I lose another 50% of what I have now. Than it will be the case, that people can look through muh hair onto my scalp. I need to prevent that.

I will add in the near future RU845678985567 to the mix. To hoepfully fully stop further thinning or get gains.

It's a battle! to not lose hair.
It's better to fight the battle. Thn to just let it happen and go for hair transplant. because!. everyone will know one did hairtransplant. Whereas with me, no one EVER suspects that I use stuff for me muh hair. because the changes in it, are within a lesser range. So people will just think it's the haircut, or new shapoo, or some stipid cope like that.

/ end of muh hair rant.

But yeah. as I look now. at muh 38 yo age. hair is in top 20%-30% of men still. But muh gaol is, to stay late 20's or 30 yo range looking for another 10 years. It's a though gaol 🙏🙏🙏
Dec 2020

But for me for sure. hair = life. my narrow temples, and upper head shape which is not good. when I go bald/balding. it's GAME OVER Buddy boyos. 100% GAME OVER!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DEFAULT

I think females look at it like you are diseased when balding if not fully bald with that masculine look few guys have that can survive the Norwood reaper. Just look at your own reaction when looking at someone shown with a bald head. You know its over for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
I think females look at it like you are diseased when balding if not fully bald with that masculine look few guys have that can survive the Norwood reaper. Just look at your own reaction when looking at someone shown with a bald head. You know its over for them.

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 14203

Not sure what is going on there but that is definitely an exception if he is actually hooking up with them and not just taking photos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15516 and Deleted member 14203
Not sure what is going on there but that is definitely an exception if he is actually hooking up with them and not just taking photos.
You think he just took photos with them? Like someone mentioned he embraced the reaper and he is ultra low inhib now. Nothing to lose

You think he just took photos with them? Like someone mentioned he embraced the reaper and he is ultra low inhib now. Nothing to lose

Can't say not knowing him but I knew many friend zoned guys that look better than him that have photos like that with females where they are hanging out for the day or night. There are exceptions as always but for me to believe it I would need to see a photo of him lip locked with her or some posts from the females saying they are dating him now. Seeing him with multiple ones like that is what puts up the signs to me it could be a friend zone deal he has with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
I am "balding".
Muh hairlife is like this, till now late 30's:

* Thick hair everywhere in teens and early 20's.
* mid to Late 20's, on top of head, the thickness started to diminish a bit, slowly. (if only I stared muh battle than already 😡)
* early to mid 30s'. More thinning of hair amount on top of scalp, and the hairline retracted like 1 or 1.5 point on the NW scale.
* 2 years aago @ 36, I hopped on fina + minox. I think I am non respnder to minox (now added tertinoin in that mix, hopefully it turns muh from a non-responder into a responder). But fina (0.25 mg daily dose) has helped. On top of muh head, I gained like 0.5 NW on muh hairline. The thinning is now going much slower, but stillsomewhat I think. It's kinda staying the same to maybe going down a little bit.

I for sure now on top of head. have 50% less hair amaount than @ teens.
But when I walk around in daily life. When using a bit of muh volume mousse, or blowdrer or something. It's for people like a full head of hair looking. But I know, I lost 50% of muh hair on top.
I know. I I lose another 50% of what I have now. Than it will be the case, that people can look through muh hair onto my scalp. I need to prevent that.

I will add in the near future RU845678985567 to the mix. To hoepfully fully stop further thinning or get gains.

It's a battle! to not lose hair.
It's better to fight the battle. Thn to just let it happen and go for hair transplant. because!. everyone will know one did hairtransplant. Whereas with me, no one EVER suspects that I use stuff for me muh hair. because the changes in it, are within a lesser range. So people will just think it's the haircut, or new shapoo, or some stipid cope like that.

/ end of muh hair rant.

But yeah. as I look now. at muh 38 yo age. hair is in top 20%-30% of men still. But muh gaol is, to stay late 20's or 30 yo range looking for another 10 years. It's a though gaol 🙏🙏🙏
View attachment 1401108

But for me for sure. hair = life. my narrow temples, and upper head shape which is not good. when I go bald/balding. it's GAME OVER Buddy boyos. 100% GAME OVER!!!

Hallo Jumbo. Broer ik zeg je eerlijk, je hebt gekke leraren look

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Ppl who obsess over balding are neurotic weirdoes that have a feminine mindset. None gets 100% of women all the time btw. Odds are a girl that doesn't like a man bald wouldn't like him with fabulous flowing locks as well. Feel free to quote this post and respond with my pic and XD. it sets the example and really drives my point home

• Love it
Reactions: Descargue96
Indicates one of:
1.Excessive DHT and non-optimal Hormonal profile
2. Loss of hair due to illness/stress/sickness
no..... it's not excessive fuarked up levels DHT that causes balding, it's your genetics that cause SENSITIVITY to DHT. Big difference between the two.