Why is bareet considered a psl God?(not hate boyos and keep our of this tread if u gonna be autistic)

D

Deleted member 17676

This life is rigged and u will lose even if u win
I don't understand the appeal with this guy,sure he looks good in some photos but he gives off some weird vibes and looks ugly when compared to other highly good looking guys like he virtually was invisible when he was with chico,why there are so many bareet supporrters here?like it's autistic and downright cuckholdry to support someone just cuz he looks good and saying he mogs someone and will fuck Stacy anytime.

MOGGED BY BARRETT
Lebron James Basketball GIF

I don't understand the appeal with this guy,sure he looks good in some photos but he gives off some weird vibes and looks ugly when compared to other highly good looking guys like he virtually was invisible when he was with chico,why there are so many bareet supporrters here?like it's autistic and downright cuckholdry to support someone just cuz he looks good and saying he mogs someone and will fuck Stacy anytime.
PSL and appeal are not the same thing even tho its cope to say this dude never had appeal he fucked prime stacies in his prime

PSL and appeal are not the same thing even tho its cope to say this dude never had appeal he fucked prime stacies in his prime
I agree he looks very good in some pics but I think he lacks psl gods appeal