why is get aprouched when i fat and now not?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
my photos taking today. i only get stares my never aprouched but when I was fat they approached a few times. I look very ugly? maybe is aging. I'm not even approached in clubs where many normies are and getting kiss and numbers

Attachments

• IMG_20211009_145028.jpg
    IMG_20211009_145028.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20211009_145037.jpg
    IMG_20211009_145037.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20211009_145048.jpg
    IMG_20211009_145048.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Because you look like this:

Snapchat Story with Caption Template

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, Looks234, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
my photos taking today. i only get stares my never aprouched but when I was fat they approached a few times. I look very ugly? maybe is aging. I'm not even approached in clubs where many normies are and getting kiss and numbers
Use sunglasses and take pics

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
you look intimidating

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and Baldingman1998
you look intimidating
DO YOU THINK that if I approach girls they will be afraid of me and run away?when I talk to them, most of them are very friendly, always smiling

• +1
DO YOU THINK that if I approach girls they will be afraid of me and run away?when I talk to them, most of them are very friendly, always smiling
no unless you're autistic

I can talk to them well if they talk to me but I can't approach them, this girl in this group was the one who started talking to me, always very nice

• +1
I can talk to them well if they talk to me but I can't approach them, this girl in this group was the one who started talking to me, always very nice
good if you can talk to them well you just need to be able to approach them too

they only start talking to me if I'm already part of their group. but today i'm going to the club alone again i'll try to ask a group of girls if i can join them i'm alone my friends didn't want to come at the last minute

• +1
good if you can talk to them well you just need to be able to approach them too
I speak well with everyone already several times they have said that I have a good speech I can't be autistic but I'm afraid of rejection

• +1
I speak well with everyone already several times they have said that I have a good speech I can't be autistic but I'm afraid of rejection
go for it dont be scared of rejection
you are above average so if you play your cards right you can do it