why is it hard to make friends even with people who are subhumans like you

ijawka/hallow

ijawka/hallow

Iron
why do i get rejected by social rejects wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, finn899 and h111
I have the same issue, although I am mtn but normies always seem to make comments about my looks specifically

• +1
Reactions: ijawka/hallow
I have the same issue, although I am mtn but normies always seem to make comments about my looks specifically
same, i literally cannot be a part of any group, i get rejected even tho im like them

• +1
Reactions: h111
same, i literally cannot be a part of any group, i get rejected even tho im like them
I noticed how I am socially outcasted in 9th grade so now I dress like them too, and other people have even told me if they saw me walking past them they would assume im one of those basic valorant boba asian kids, but my personality is nothing alike

• +1
If you're getting rejected from social circles by other subhumans then just give up at life.

• +1
Reactions: h111 and ijawka/hallow
I can help you realistically

what or how do you do things to get friends?

Age/looks/height?!

And do you have other friends or groups or hobbies

How did they reject you and did you get socials or were you just autistic "do yall wanna be friends?"

• +1
I can help you realistically

what or how do you do things to get friends?

Age/looks/height?!

And do you have other friends or groups or hobbies

How did they reject you and did you get socials or were you just autistic "do yall wanna be friends?"
just have little convis with them if we have something in mutual like classes, after getting tk know them i invite them for shawarma and beer or cola

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youthpill
just have little convis with them if we have something in mutual like classes, after getting tk know them i invite them for shawarma and beer or cola
what age looks and height ru

do you have other friends?

dont depend on groups esp if they have a strong aesthetic like losers or popular kids try to get with some other loners and make a group yourself, if you try to get into a group all it takes is 1 person not to like you and youre out

do this for many different people hey wanna hangout after getting some common interests and preferrably just play videogames or go to the gym theyre much less dramatic and less tension tho

• +1

dont depend on groups esp if they have a strong aesthetic like losers or popular kids try to get with some other loners and make a group yourself, if you try to get into a group all it takes is 1 person not to like you and youre out

do this for many different people hey wanna hangout after getting some common interests and preferrably just play videogames or go to the gym theyre much less dramatic and less tension tho
im 15 (its my birthday today), 175cm MTN in georgia (the country). i look older tho and act older so mostly i try to befriend 17-20 yr olds

i have hard time getting online friends too, i have 3 childhood friends

i have hard time getting online friends too, i have 3 childhood friends
The only time I made online friends before even realise it was a perfect app to make friends was a app called “hello talk” it’s a language learning app ,I used it last year when trying to learn Spanish when I was on a gap year

• +1
Why do u care about friends bud are you gay? why do you wanna talk to guys? Only female friends matter, which im sure u arent referring to

Why do u care about friends bud are you gay? why do you wanna talk to guys? Only female friends matter, which im sure u arent referring to
i have problem getting both, and male friends are important to. i want to have alot of friends and connections because they can help me in the future

• +1
Reactions: Youthpill
im 15 (its my birthday today), 175cm MTN in georgia (the country). i look older tho and act older so mostly i try to befriend 17-20 yr olds
okay so ur 15.0 not 16.0?

Judging by you being 175 and mtn youre pretty average so that shouldnt be a problem

try to get your own style, but you being 15 means youre actually very young still i rly wouldnt be with people at a different stage of life, me being 17 i could still be your friend technically but i wouldnt say above 18 would WANT to be friends with a 15 yr old

If ur 15 ofc if i got that right befriend 13-18 year olds

IK older people seem cooler but they dont realistically think of you as that cool, but imagine being 13 ofc you think 15 yr olds are cool, so you gotta let it go and be with people your age about

• +1
ru russian?

• +1
okay so ur 15.0 not 16.0?

Judging by you being 175 and mtn youre pretty average so that shouldnt be a problem

try to get your own style, but you being 15 means youre actually very young still i rly wouldnt be with people at a different stage of life, me being 17 i could still be your friend technically but i wouldnt say above 18 would WANT to be friends with a 15 yr old

If ur 15 ofc if i got that right befriend 13-18 year olds

IK older people seem cooler but they dont realistically think of you as that cool, but imagine being 13 ofc you think 15 yr olds are cool, so you gotta let it go and be with people your age about
yes 15.0 . im not really sure if im mtn, could i pm u my face

i have problem getting both, and male friends are important to. i want to have alot of friends and connections because they can help me in the future
dont worry about it get a ltb or mtb with good style and be yourself srsly

try to socialize as much as possible and befriend as many ppl as possible

ur already average at 175 and mtn and its doubtful itll get worse, youll grow and face will become more adultlike so roughly better. Use those 3 childhood friends if ur in contact to talk with their friendgroups and expand and expand meet friends through friends if you already have the bonus of "oh i know hes chill" theyre much more likely to befriend you

• +1
Happybirthday:owo::owo:

• +1
  • +1
How many female friends do you have? Your mom dosen’t count!

hmm makes sense you guys are always very insecure about gayness

friends are more important than you think
no gay is ok i have long hair like a girl and wear makeup

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
negative social skills, drink alcohol to cure

like 5 but dropped out of school so 0 now
Seems like they were not your friends if they ditched you that easily. Just so you know, if you don’t hang out after school, it’s not a friendship, you were probably the weird guy who sits next to others trying to be part of the group while the others were creeped out but had too much pity to tell you to piss off