Why is it that asian women are more white worshipping then indian women?

G

Gosick

Kraken

I dont see indian women making these kind of recmarks but asian women always do wtf

ricecels dont have less smv then indians so it doesnt make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Gaia262
Some curry women are hot af

But there are not hot asians

Some curry women are hot af

But there are not hot asians
The average asian girl looks better then the average indian girl

but the best looking indain women look better then the best looking asian women

• +1
Reactions: john2, diggbicc, Greeicy and 1 other person
because wmaf was G*d's plan all along

• JFL
Reactions: Greeicy
The average asian girl looks better then the average indian girl

but the best looking indain women look better then the best looking asian women
Asian women can get more white men in general because of their feminine traits but Indian Women are seen as Narcy and sometimes more hairy than men.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3832, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Asian women can get more white men in general because of their feminine traits but Indian Women are seen as Narcy and sometimes more hairy than men.
so Indian women know its over for them in attracting white men so they dont bother the white worship? whearas asian women know they have a chance so they go full yellow fever?

damn makes sense now.

:blackpill:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dinger557, Deleted member 2403 and Chadeep

I dont see indian women making these kind of recmarks but asian women always do wtf

Gooks are fucked up. All foids seem to hate their own kind though. WTF
because wmaf was G*d's plan all along
I don't get Asian matches. Mostly black women

Every westernised indian woman I have met likes white guys. They are too high inhib to make videos about it or be vocal about it. Just judge by actions it says it all.

The only ones that are loyal are the low quality low value ones with a low class village phenotype who are into family honour and just want kids and to cook her roti all day.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and AlexanderTheGreat
It’s because Indians are part negroid while Asians are descendants of caucasoids

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
The whore on the right has a nice bone structure ngl about that.

so Indian women know its over for them in attracting white men so they dont bother the white worship? whearas asian women know they have a chance so they go full yellow fever?

damn makes sense now.

:blackpill:
Same thing goes for black women, they worship white men as well but in reality, white men are usually not sexually interested in them. Since white men usually do not return the favour most black women settle for black guys instead, just like curries do when it comes to their own race.

“Asian folks” need to be wiped off this earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Indian foids are the biggest White worshippers
Screenshot 20181001 135507 Instagram
Screenshot 20181001 135519 Instagram
Screenshot 20181001 135542 Instagram

Both are utter subhumans.

Most Indian foid millionaires and billionaires are dating White men
 c841ebe8 7e25 11ea bf35 36f2d834daf8

I like asian girls :feelshaha:

Over if you're not white

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
Lmaoo that girl roasting Indian penises and those two pakis coming in applauding her, not realizing that we have the same stereotypes, maybe 0.4 bigger on average

Also honestly I would chalk it up to indian dads and brothers being more masculine than asians. Most commonly the asian girls say shit like “ewww asian guys just remind me of my brother” so makes me think no masculine role models in the house. meanwhile indian dads still slap the shit out of their children

my paki friend in Malaysia, he always tells me the girls go for the brown folk or the white foreign students because they don’t see the asian guys as masculine. every party clubbing photo he showed me there was no asian guy to be seen, even though it’s their country. apparently there’s gangs of curry tamils who go around being dark triad too

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Lmaoo that girl roasting Indian penises and those two pakis coming in applauding her, not realizing we have the same stereotypes

Also honestly I would chalk it up to indian dads and brothers being more masculine than asians. Most commonly the asian girls say shit like “ewww asian guys just remind me of my brother” so makes me think no masculine role models in the house. meanwhile indian dads still slap the shit out of their children
It's over for all kind of ethinics, whether it is Blacks, South Asians, Orientals, Latinos (White Latinos like Paolo Dybala, Kaka, Hernan Drago, Lionel Messi Are not included).

Last edited:
asian girls are hot as fuck

Same thing goes for black women, they worship white men as well but in reality, white men are usually not sexually interested in them. Since white men usually do not return the favour most black women settle for black guys instead, just like curries do when it comes to their own race.
Black women dont worship white men Jfl :lul:

I can’t cope with my yellow fever :hnghn:

Her Mom looks and sounds revolting.

Sounds like a Tranny who has been smoking non stop for a decade.

@Azzolecrusher
It's over for all kind of ethinics, whether it is Blacks, South Asians, Orientals, Latinos (White Latinos like Paolo Dybala, Kaka, Hernan Drago, Lionel Messi Are not included).
Lmaoo that girl roasting Indian penises and those two pakis coming in applauding her, not realizing that we have the same stereotypes, maybe 0.4 bigger on average

my paki friend in Malaysia, he always tells me the girls go for the brown folk or the white foreign students because they don’t see the asian guys as masculine. every party clubbing photo he showed me there was no asian guy to be seen, even though it’s their country. apparently there’s gangs of curry tamils who go around being dark triad too
@Azzolecrusher
@Azzolecrusher

@Azzolecrusher
@Azzolecrusher