Why is it that curries get all the bad rep for being obsessed with white women or whatever

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
When I know for a fact and from personal experience that latino, arab, and ESPECIALLY black men are just as guilty of this

is it because curries are on average the ugliest?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, .👽., Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
every ethnic is obsessed with white women
quite water
blacks are more obsessed than curries by a longshot

and every ethnic is obsessed with looking as white as possible
makeup industry makes billions of them wanting to be white

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lmao, Papal_Guard and 13 others
quite water

Not me tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, hennypapi, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
When I know for a fact and from personal experience that latino, arab, and ESPECIALLY black men are just as guilty of this

is it because curries are on average the ugliest?
Latino mogs other races in this
"Argentineans are white bro"

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lmao, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
quite water

Average white woman on average looks better than ethnic woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and volcelfatcel
quite water

I don’t know if I agree with ethnics wanting to look white, maybe that’s most Indians. But ik a lot of NT ethnics that get laid have their own niche.
@Shrek2OnDvD

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lmao, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Average white woman on average looks better than ethnic woman.
i personally dont like blondes
chicks closer to my race arab or light indian are my prefered choice. brunette whites just being 3rd i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Preoximerianas, hennypapi and 2 others
I don’t know if I agree with ethnics wanting to look white, maybe that’s most Indians. But ik a lot of NT ethnics that get laid have their own niche.
@Shrek2OnDvD
Niche is what you should go for, but all ethnics wish they were white because objectively speaking whites have the widest appeal not just because of coloring, but inherently more aesthetic prefered features either by media or our subconcious. Taller skulls and chins for men being one, better more protected eye areas because their orbitals tend to be less exposed + deeper set eyes etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 14478
chicks closer to my race arab or light indian are my prefered choice. brunette whites just being 3rd i guess.
Im just Talking about features in General. Hair color is just preference.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Latinos aren't but keep coping

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8202
Niche is what you should go for, but all ethnics wish they were white because objectively speaking whites have the widest appeal not just because of coloring, but inherently more aesthetic prefered features either by media or our subconcious. Taller skulls and chins for men being one, better more protected eye areas because their orbitals tend to be less exposed + deeper set eyes etc.
What about mutts that have white bone structure but some ethnik traits like dark hair colour dark eyes bad nose brigdes etc

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
What about mutts that have white bone structure but some ethnik traits like dark hair colour dark eyes bad nose brigdes etc
well then they are mutts
idk lmao

dark eyes are unattractive for the most part and im 99% sure of this
most people downgrade with dark eyes especially men, women with brown tend to look cute or neotenous, men are supposed to have lighter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Im just Talking about features in General. Hair color is just preference.
even featureswise like thick eyebrows, lashes, hair color, build i just prefer women closer to my race
arab or light indian
but i do inherently prefer some white traits on women like non buggy eyes i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
"Arab obsessed":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why do you even care?, don't you canoodle other inbred chimp abominations like @chaddyboi66 and @AcneScars ?

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
"Arab obsessed":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why do you even care?, don't you canoodle other inbred chimp abominations like @chaddyboi66 and @AcneScars ?
Ok devansh

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Ok devansh
Ok arab/brahmin/gnat IQ mogger. I can literally imagine you aiming your piss at an 180 degree angle for it to fall straight into your decadent mouth

Do they? Blacks seek to have a stronger rep for preferring white women

Ok arab/brahmin/gnat IQ mogger. I can literally imagine you aiming your piss at an 180 degree angle for it to fall straight into your decadent mouth
You talk like a turboethnic pretending to be a native speaker

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
You talk like a turboethnic pretending to be a native speaker
I too am shocked that you talk like a Chinese just to raise your appeal in East Asia:feelskek::feelsuhh:

@Shrek2OnDvD
Agree, but they aren't Indians.

Here in UK I see Paks, Afghans, Syrians, Iraqis, Turks all slaying by being what they are, and also being hypermasculine and NT AF.

I don't see Indians doing this at all cos their genes and their culture are fucked.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16215 and Deleted member 15081
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Preoximerianas and AcneScars
cos curries send tons of creepy messages to random white girls on social media, especially ever since they got 4g so now even the poorest have internet and showed their obsession with whites

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Preoximerianas and Looks234

Here in UK I see Paks, Afghans, Syrians, Iraqis, Turks all slaying by being what they are, and also being hypermasculine and NT AF.

I don't see Indians doing this at all cos their genes and their culture are fucked.
In what way is Indian culture messed up?😐, I thought you were Indian yourself

@AcneScars
this guy acts like such a prideful indian
but fights his ass off to be "med passing" on a random forum
which one is it

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars

That’s what I’m talking about they have created their own bad boy niche with having swag and nice style, over for self hating skin bleachers

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
@AcneScars
this guy acts like such a prideful indian
but fights his ass off to be "med passing" on a random forum
which one is it
I look a certain way that doesn't mean I am ashamed to be "Indian"

Just like your juvenile scumbag friend @AcneScars takes a lot of pride in being Indian but also berates Indian food.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Haha, there are many people here bhai who can tell u why Indian culture and Indian men are the worst on the world, closely followed by rice.

it is almost uniformly so, u can be in London, New York, LA, Dubai, Hong Kong, singapore, Paris, Sydney, the biggest jokes will always be Indians.

and yes bhai I do identify as Indian since I got blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Haha, there are many people here bhai who can tell u why Indian culture and Indian men are the worst on the world, closely followed by rice.

it is almost uniformly so, u can be in London, New York, LA, Dubai, Hong Kong, singapore, Paris, Sydney, the biggest jokes will always be Indians.

and yes bhai I do identify as Indian since I got blackpilled.
I know some traditions are crass, but I think India has a lot of good values too.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
well then they are mutts
idk lmao

dark eyes are unattractive for the most part and im 99% sure of this
most people downgrade with dark eyes especially men, women with brown tend to look cute or neotenous, men are supposed to have lighter eyes.
COPE
6290A8A4 CAD0 4CDB ACEC E888C2DE1315

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and volcelfatcel
I too am shocked that you talk like a Chinese just to raise your appeal in East Asia:feelskek::feelsuhh:
Youre desperately grasping at straws to prove your point. Everyone who saw me said my skin was white you’re coping hard

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
So stating that Indian food is estrogenic (objectively true) is considered berating :feelskek:
You don't know the first thing about Indian food you school going premature scumbag. There are plenty of Indian foods rich in nutrients, it's just that cause you are an actual "self-hating Indian" your eye immediately goes towards "masala pav bhaji" and "pani puri".

In before, muh "I will rat you out and get you cancelled from school":feelsuhh::forcedsmile::feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Youre desperately grasping at straws to prove your point. Everyone who saw me said my skin was white you’re coping hard
Your skin is "pale" but if you think that is a halo, then god help you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
You don't know the first thing about Indian food you school going premature scumbag. There are plenty of Indian foods rich in nutrients, it's just that cause you are an actual "self-hating Indian" your eye immediately goes towards "masala pav bhaji" and "pani puri".

In before, muh "I will rat you out and get you cancelled from school":feelsuhh::forcedsmile::feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, AcneScars and Deleted member 1617
hes our little used up whore:forcedsmile:
Go canoodle your sex offender @badg96 .
I'd literally snap your spine you noob weakling

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 1617