Why is it that curries get all the bad rep for being obsessed with white women or whatever

what an insult @chaddyboi66
you illiterate crapweasel poopyhead @AcneScars
Volcelfatcel and his owner - The monkey :
Thirsty monkey piss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
i will behead u, play with youre organs :forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::forcedsmile:;):forcedsmile:
I doubt your twig hands would do much you utter faeces eating scumbag. You literally live off trash with your subhuman friend @badg96 in his bathroom.

• JFL
You don't know the first thing about Indian food you school going premature scumbag. There are plenty of Indian foods rich in nutrients, it's just that cause you are an actual "self-hating Indian" your eye immediately goes towards "masala pav bhaji" and "pani puri".

In before, muh "I will rat you out and get you cancelled from school":feelsuhh::forcedsmile::feelsohh:
Fine then explain to me how Indian food is nutritious

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and chaddyboi66
I look a certain way that doesn't mean I am ashamed to be "Indian"

Just like your juvenile scumbag friend @AcneScars takes a lot of pride in being Indian but also berates Indian food.
I know some traditions are crass, but I think India has a lot of good values too.
:dafuckfeels:

You don't know the first thing about Indian food you school going premature scumbag. There are plenty of Indian foods rich in nutrients, it's just that cause you are an actual "self-hating Indian" your eye immediately goes towards "masala pav bhaji" and "pani puri".

In before, muh "I will rat you out and get you cancelled from school":feelsuhh::forcedsmile::feelsohh:
Bread/Rice and spicy diarrhea sauce cooked in vegetable oil
and no meat...

Jfl Imagine not eating meat, cream, and cheese
Jfl Imagine not drinking full fat raw [choco :feelsohh:] milk
Jfl Imagine eating a diet that consists mostly of rice, vegetables, and spicy diarrhea sauce and then complaining when you get mogged and enslaved by Chads with superior genes, lifestyle, and diet...
Call Someone a Cuckοld in Indo-European! - YouTube

Jfl Imagine thinking food that tastes and looks like spicy diarrhea is good
Jfl Imagine eating rice with spicy diarrhea cooked in vegetable oil
Jfl Imagine eating vegetables cooked in spicy diarrhea sauce

Ugh just look at this shit bruh
Delivery Satisfying GIF by Uber Eats

JFL I've had shits from Taco Bell that look better than that bruh

fuck no am I ever eating that diarrhea on a plate
JFL @my asshole's gonna be doing this all day
Diarrhea GIF

Soo bland...
@TsarTsar444 @BalkanPig @Chintuck22 @Syobevoli @Lihito
1638190509040-png.1421089
1638190526533-png.1421090
JFL they literally invented modern cooking @Marsiere214
1638190891603-png.1421101
1638196518838-png.1421173
@lutte @Danish_Retard
1638196776708-png.1421182
1638196789996-png.1421183
1638196801638-png.1421184
1638196818470-png.1421185

You can't even tell if this is literal shit or curry
1638291674072-png.1422463

In what way is Indian culture messed up?😐, I thought you were Indian yourself
JFL Imagine literally eating with your hands like some fucking dog in the street
Curry bitch even got brown diarrhea sauce all over her hands... :sick:

Unironically Lifefuel for Gooks

I doubt your twig hands would do much you utter faeces eating scumbag. You literally live off trash with your subhuman friend @badg96 in his bathroom.
drop adress
First order your subhuman friend to drop his load in your monkey mouth🐒🐒🐵
If you dont delete your account today I will kill you and piss on your ashes in the ganges.

Then i will forget about you and run JBW on your curry family,

they'd need strong 20.5" bideltoid shoulders to lean on after well...
1636841555663-png.1402692

@BigBiceps @n0rthface @Z3n
@chaddyboi66 @volcelfatcel @buckchadley31

Maybe try eating some meat sometime for that gyno first bruh bhai
Your arms look like they'd snap under a set of 20 pound/10kg reps
don't even get me started on your cuck tier frame wide foid tier hips
1636841555663-png.1402692

cause...
no leather jacket for those manbobs bhai
no sun glasses for your cyclops tier ipd

JFL legit skinnyfat even under that jacket

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 1617, Primordial and 1 other person
brown girls > white girls

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
indian diet is just carb carb carb, vegetables and carb.. bloat diet to the max

Typical home cooked food consists of a semi-cooked vegetable/fully cooked vegetable, roti with clarified butter(ghee) which is known for its numerous benefits, if the white rice is substituted with brown/red/black rice and the lentils aren't overcooked then it becomes quite a nutritious meal. I forgot to add salad which completes the meal. Many people don't mix bread and rice, which is even more healthier. Literally if you have even a little knowledge of Ayurveda you would know how balanced an actual "Indian meal" really is. Literally cage at the fact that you living in India, view Indian food like foreigners view Indian food,
"Ah Indian food?! - Pav Bhaji, Chaat, Naan" etc.

• Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Because pink pussy makes my dick hard

Typical home cooked food consists of a semi-cooked vegetable/fully cooked vegetable, roti with clarified butter(ghee) which is known for its numerous benefits, if the white rice is substituted with brown/red/black rice and the lentils aren't overcooked then it becomes quite a nutritious meal. I forgot to add salad which completes the meal. Many people don't mix bread and rice, which is even more healthier. Literally if you have even a little knowledge of Ayurveda you would know how balanced an actual "Indian meal" really is. Literally cage at the fact that you living in India, view Indian food like foreigners view Indian food,
Your dalit iq is showing, no meal is "balanced" without meat.

Meanwhile curries grow up eating this crap
rsz_indian_school_meal-jpg.1421477
South Asian food is filled with so many carbs from rice and naan it's absurd with very little amounts of dairy (most people in South Asia are lactose intolerant) combined with the general lack of protein. No wonder most people end up being skinny fat.
Bro our food is literally for poor people/low class people we curries are literally built like camals to survive famine and Sesional drought
It's deeply depressing too because the Ganges River Valley across practically most of Northern India into Bangladesh is some of the most fertile farmland in the world and was one of the first areas to independently develop agriculture. Yet our food is such low class garbage that entire generations are raised as weak. It doesn't help that the river is so fucking polluted because low IQ retards go to the bathroom in it, bathe in it, and dump dead bodies in it. South Asia has as many people as China and yet the best sports we are good at is cricket? Fucking lmao.
At least the cousins I hung out with when I went to Bangladesh played soccer which is a far more respectable and socially acceptable sport and yet even they (upper middle class) kept eating rice and naan with barely any protein or dairy for three square meals a day. Somehow people from the Middle East, which is mostly fucking desert eat better than us and East Asians have no retarded religious diet restrictions so no wonder they dietmog us and have far more olympic medals than all of South Asia combined.
Med meat and fish mogs since you don’t need 1000 of different spices and sauces like ethnic cuisine
Curry food is good, but bland euro food mogs
Too many spices cover up the taste of the actual food and it just ends up tasting like peppers to cover up shit food that literally looks like shit too.
Can't even enjoy the taste of the meat without burning my tongue and getting heartburn and then...
Diarrhea GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Delivery Satisfying GIF by Uber Eats

• JFL
Yes society punishes people it seems lower on the social Totempole

It's literally garbage
Ayurveda will not give u six packs but a skiny fat body
Images 20

Like this subhumans baba ramdev
We don't wanna look like him western women and hip society doesn't respect him

It's literally garbage
Ayurveda will not give u six packs but a skiny fat body
View attachment 1440135
Like this subhumans baba ramdev
We don't wanna look like him western women and hip society doesn't respect him
Look up Indian wrestlers and body builders, a lot of them are vegetarian and have really great physiques

Look up Indian wrestlers and body builders, a lot of them are vegetarian and have really great physiques
Are u mentally deficient bro I thought your high caste brahmin
Those people probably don't have the same diet and genetics as the average indian not do they consume in the same quantity

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
Fuck I also forgot @USER0213 is hindu :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
It's totally, completely, absolutely and utterly over for him

Fuck I also forgot @USER0213 is hindu :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
It's totally, completely, absolutely and utterly over for him
Get lost you despicable scumbag. Keep seething you utter disgraceful rat!

every ethnic is obsessed with white women
quite water
blacks are more obsessed than curries by a longshot

and every ethnic is obsessed with looking as white as possible
makeup industry makes billions of them wanting to be white
Idont think black people are obsessed with white women its more like a part of their culture fetishizes "lightskins" and mixed people and that manifests onto them choosing their partner