Why is it the longer I stare at a picture of myself the uglier I look?

D

Deleted member 42240

brain rot
There has to be a name for this phenomenon

• So Sad
Reactions: horizon
the phenomenon: being ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 42240 and noodlelover
It’s becuase you’re picture is slowly making a face at you at such a slow pace you don’t realize it and eventually it’ll look like this

Screen_Shot_2019_03_03_at_12.59.20_PM.png

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
It’s cause you’re most likely actually ugly

Chad doesnt experience this

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
The longer you stare at yourself, the more accurately you begin to see yourself.

Our brains try to protect us with illusions, but when you really stare at yourself, those illusions go away.

I am a subhuman orgre. But some days if I look quickly in the mirror and I'm feeling high confidence, I see myself as a high tier subhuman and somedays even a low tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
The longer you stare at yourself, the more accurately you begin to see yourself.

Our brains try to protect us with illusions, but when you really stare at yourself, those illusions go away.

I am a subhuman orgre. But some days if I look quickly in the mirror and I'm feeling high confidence, I see myself as a high tier subhuman and somedays even a low tier normie.
Opposite for me ngl, the more i look in the mirror the better i look

Thats 65% of the time tho

The other 35% it’s just like you

• Woah
ignore all these tards telling its cuz ur ugly, its beacuse u look at ur self so much u start to notice littlest of the little things that others dont and u create image in ur head others see those flaws too

Opposite for me ngl, the more i look in the mirror the better i look

Thats 65% of the time tho

The other 35% it’s just like you
You are probably really good looking, but your brain makes you appear less good looking to yourself.

My face is the uncanny result of decades of looksmaxing experiments on the genetic trash that is me. I literally look like some hell spawn clay face creature that lives in the caves.

Last edited:
  • +1