Why is it whenever I take an L I lose my will to consume food for at least a week?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

MGTOW LORD: PART OF THE KINH MASTER RACE 🇻🇳 🇰🇭 🇱🇦
Genuine question like I took an L, I’m not even that emotionally upset about it I’m just like “oh well whatever” and I was hungry before but now I’m not?

Am I coping? Have I convinced myself idgaf but in reality my subconscious is preparing to rope? I’m confused as even now I don’t feel upset just a weird sense of loss but it’s faint @ropemax

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
who hurt you sweety?

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, PrinceLuenLeoncur and ropemax
@ropemax hmm intresting so how comes I feel fine now? Like no tears no rage no anger the msot I feel is confusion but even then it’s more like a “hmm ok then I guess that happened lol” type of confusion

real niggas eat every day, i can tell yo breath stank

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@ropemax hmm intresting so how comes I feel fine now? Like no tears no rage no anger the msot I feel is confusion but even then it’s more like a “hmm ok then I guess that happened lol” type of confusion
You could be in shock and the emotional reaction is being delayed. There are many possibilities; maybe you haven't fully accepted it yet or just realized that she wasn't so special after all.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You could be in shock and the emotional reaction is being delayed. There are many possibilities; maybe you haven't fully accepted it yet or just realized that she wasn't so special after all.
Hmm I doubt it’s the first one as I don’t put my emotions into women just in case shit like this happens. The fully acceptance thing may be true but I doubt it I am ceartain it’s over and I’m 100% on board with it.

the special comment is intriguing as I believe that’s why I have a sense of loss, but my brain makes sure I never pack too much emotions into a woman cos I’m naturally dark triad towards females but she was the only one I wasn’t due to me thinking she was special. But then again I’m aware “they came and they go it was never yours just your turn”

Hmm I doubt it’s the first one as I don’t put my emotions into women just in case shit like this happens. The fully acceptance thing may be true but I doubt it I am ceartain it’s over and I’m 100% on board with it.

the special comment is intriguing as I believe that’s why I have a sense of loss, but my brain makes sure I never pack too much emotions into a woman cos I’m naturally dark triad towards females but she was the only one I wasn’t due to me thinking she was special. But then again I’m aware “they came and they go it was never yours just your turn”
I pulled a quick card to see how you subconsciously feel about ending things with her

20220112 032029

You have buried the feelings of loss. This is impacting you in a major way but you don't wanna face it, trynna brush it off as nothing. It's a very dark card in this situation, the feelings will probably surface quite soon.

I pulled a quick card to see how you subconsciously feel about ending things with her

View attachment 1489857

You have buried the feelings of loss. This is impacting you in a major way but you don't wanna face it, trynna brush it off as nothing. It's a very dark card in this situation, the feelings will probably surface quite soon.
JFL I knew I had the feeling of loss, but I didn’t think it’s impacting me in a major way. Oh well if it comes to fuck me over I’ll brute force the feelings out (yes you can do this but it does hurt ngl). Can you tell me how she feels like what card does she have? Her Name begins with an A

do one for my financial career I am planning on getting a car soon and getting money by housing and the like I may even make a YT channel I wanna know how likely I am to succeed I need money to cope tbh ngl I’ll go and get a woman from the little village I come from they are virgins when I need to marry I know she won’t love me but I need to reproduce

JFL I knew I had the feeling of loss, but I didn’t think it’s impacting me in a major way. Oh well if it comes to fuck me over I’ll brute force the feelings out (yes you can do this but it does hurt ngl).
I was the same when i lost my love, had a delayed reaction. It creeps up on you until you realize that your daily routine is missing interacting with her. Hits brutally hard if she gets a boyfriend.
do one for my financial career I am planning on getting a car soon and getting money by housing and the like I may even make a YT channel I wanna know how likely I am to succeed I need money to cope tbh ngl I’ll go and get a woman from the little village I come from they are virgins when I need to marry I know she won’t love me but I need to reproduce
I can do one tomorrow with a physical deck but you'll have to boil it down to a concise and clear question

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I was the same when i lost my love, had a delayed reaction. It creeps up on you until you realize that your daily routine is missing interacting with her. Hits brutally hard if she gets a boyfriend.

I can do one tomorrow with a physical deck but you'll have to boil it down to a concise and clear question
DUDE I had a GF from 2017 and when we broke up I was happy (I wanted out lmfao) but man over the span of 2 years (late 2019) I realised I may have loved her as weird as that sounds I couldn’t get her out of my head even now after this L she is in my head again it’s annoying me so much. Joke is she had the same thing except I broke her heart and she didn’t recover for a while…

Anyways if it’s not a bother could you see what this girls card says? I like to know the reason as to why she ended it without her female virtue signaling her name begins with an A.

and in regard to my career I want to know will I be successful in my exploits or will I not succeed as I’m creating an app and hoping that works as well as investing into stocks and real estate as that makes money. Will I succeed in these ventures or fail

Anyways if it’s not a bother could you see what this girls card says? I like to know the reason as to why she ended it without her female virtue signaling her name begins with an A.
Tomorrow
and in regard to my career I want to know will I be successful in my exploits or will I not succeed as I’m creating an app and hoping that works as well as investing into stocks and real estate as that makes money. Will I succeed in these ventures or fail
This is a very geomancy suited question. You'll have to wait until i get off my ass and go buy dice lol

• Love it
Tomorrow

This is a very geomancy suited question. You'll have to wait until i get off my ass and go buy dice lol
Yeah she was virtue signalling I feel. I just hope my prospects are good in a way I do kind of feel lifted all of a sudden my goal to looksmax by going gym and dieting as well as the effort put into my coursework has increased from this L. Maybe it’s my brains way of attempting to take my mind of the situation or to ensure that if I improve on myself this won’t happen again.

I feel as an high functioning aspie that eliot Rodger’s speech rings true “women are like a different species to me” Ill be honest I don’t think there’s a woman out there that would ever love me that’s what is worrying they may be attracted to me but that’s it I’m unlovable to females

Yeah she was virtue signalling I feel. I just hope my prospects are good in a way I do kind of feel lifted all of a sudden my goal to looksmax by going gym and dieting as well as the effort put into my coursework has increased from this L. Maybe it’s my brains way of attempting to take my mind of the situation or to ensure that if I improve on myself this won’t happen again.

I feel as an high functioning aspie that eliot Rodger’s speech rings true “women are like a different species to me” Ill be honest I don’t think there’s a woman out there that would ever love me that’s what is worrying they may be attracted to me but that’s it I’m unlovable to females
Dn rd, this is you nigga

20220110 165103

• So Sad
Reactions: ropemax
@ropemax I have had a long string of girls apparntly “liking” me in the past and after a month or 2 weeks no longer liking me due to “incompatibility” and these were mostly females that approached me. But yes I’m prob being over dramatic as I have been in an LTR before

That’s my point autism/Aspergers is essentially the mental version of 3/10

6 of Disks, 4 of Cups

6 of disks
4 of cups

The relationship was purely transactional, it was all about sex for her. By throwing emotions into the mix you dragged her down and spoiled the fun.

• Woah
6 of Disks, 4 of Cups

View attachment 1491170View attachment 1491172

The relationship was purely transactional, it was all about sex for her. By throwing emotions into the mix you dragged her down and spoiled the fun.
I knew it… I remember her saying something about when I first went to her house the first time saying “I was just horny lol that’s why we did stuff” hmm interesting.

I’m going to confront her about this next week I need to know if I was used. if she wanted FWB she should have just told me. Also yes I’m in a lot more pain after having slept and woken up

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ropemax
I knew it… I remember her saying something about when I first went to her house the first time saying “I was just horny lol that’s why we did stuff” hmm interesting.

I’m going to confront her about this next week I need to know if I was used. if she wanted FWB she should have just told me. Also yes I’m in a lot more pain after having slept and woken up
Did she want intimate sex or more rough and kinky?

Did she want intimate sex or more rough and kinky?
Intimate. She never asked for kinky shit I was the one that did that off my own accord becuase why not, I did everything except anal JFL women are evil

Intimate. She never asked for kinky shit I was the one that did that off my own accord becuase why not, I did everything except anal JFL women are evil
Yes, That's the Venusian Empress. To this day i'm perplexed by the accuracy of Tarot and the level of detail it reveals

Yes, That's the Venusian Empress. To this day i'm perplexed by the accuracy of Tarot and the level of detail it reveals
“The 5th house rules romance – the start of a love relationship and attraction. This is all about sensual pleasure and remember, Venus and by default, the 5th house, is not concerned with whether the relationship lasts or not. It’s all about enjoying the experience! It is the 7th house which rules our long term partnerships.”

is this what your referring to when you say the Venusian empress? Our relationship was just that because once she had issues at home and uni work our relationship came to an end lol

“The 5th house rules romance – the start of a love relationship and attraction. This is all about sensual pleasure and remember, Venus and by default, the 5th house, is not concerned with whether the relationship lasts or not. It’s all about enjoying the experience! It is the 7th house which rules our long term partnerships.”

is this what your referring to when you say the Venusian empress? Our relationship was just that because once she had issues at home and uni work our relationship came to an end lol
You're referencing astrological houses, I'm talking about an archetype. The card she got in the other reading is The Empress (Venus personified). Think about which qualities the goddess Venus/Aphrodite portrays - beauty, delicacy, intimacy, love, sex, fertility, desire, etc.

• Woah
You're referencing astrological houses, I'm talking about an archetype. The card she got in the other reading is The Empress (Venus personified). Think about which qualities the goddess Venus/Aphrodite portrays - beauty, delicacy, intimacy, love, sex, fertility, desire, etc.
I see so she’s basically like a Jezebel lol 😂, her goal all along was pleasure beauty etc as she was a shallow little ethnic foid. I’ll look into this archetype

EDIT: OH you mean the reading the first time I made that cringe post about her? Yeah I remember it now it was a nurturing love you said? One that isn’t really romantic but still caring

EDIT: OH you mean the reading the first time I made that cringe post about her? Yeah I remember it now it was a nurturing love you said? One that isn’t really romantic but still caring
Yes, that was my mistake. There was one more card i pulled for you that symbolized the foundation of the relationship but i didn't include it because it seemed insignificant and i wasn't sure how to tie it to the interpretation. Now it makes sense that because it was (the missing card) Princess of Disks, the relationship was based on sexual gratification ergo Empress was how that sexuality manifested on her part, not an indication of loving feelings.

• Love it
I
Yes, that was my mistake. There was one more card i pulled for you that symbolized the foundation of the relationship but i didn't include it because it seemed insignificant and i wasn't sure how to tie it to the interpretation. Now it makes sense that because it was (the missing card) Princess of Disks, the relationship was based on sexual gratification ergo Empress was how that sexuality manifested on her part, not an indication of loving feelings.
see so the empress was basically her preferred way of sex so she liked it “intimate” I see makes sense. That’s life oh well I could have used pheramones to cheat her into liking me but I prefer people to feel the way they do about me naturally