Why is JBW so powerful in the US, but not in Europe (UK, germany, france)

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

in response to this thread,

he basically said women only date whites/ they're massively preferred

but here in the UK its literally Just be mulatto, black, or chad white guy, or thugmaxxed paki (seems to be the same in other parts of europe too like france, germany)

AVERAGE whites are low status here

but seems whites are high status there

why is this the case

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, 11gaijin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
what have they done to my vaterland :(

I guess because in the us there are a lot o blacks/brown people, and they are associated with bad things, they are nothing new or uncommon

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lmao, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
I guess because in the us there are a lot o blacks/brown people, and they are associated with bad things, they are nothing new or uncommon
but in the main cities in the UK, where whites are the minority, like london, this is even more the case, where AVG whites are low status

in cities where its majority whites, i think its not as bad

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Blacks and light skins do good in America too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
maybe because Europeans are very polite and these blacks and browns from Europe contrast a lot with this behavior
White americans dont seem to be polite like europeans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@gamma it's time to spam all the pics in that amerimutt folder of yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Oberyn, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
because america isnt a white country

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, PubertyMaxxer, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@gamma it's time to spam all the pics in that amerimutt folder of yours

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
but in the main cities in the UK, where whites are the minority, like london, this is even more the case, where AVG whites are low status

in cities where its majority whites, i think its not as bad
in the small cities there are not enough brown people I guess, so of course this pattern would not be observed, there are not enough brown people to they be seen as something, to they be associated with something, to women have some preference, white males would not be seen as anything since they are the majority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
America was founded on white nationalism

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and StrangerDanger
what do u mean? I thought whites went there first, then all the niggers came over
it used to be but now it isnt since the hart celler act and onwards

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 19499, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
What are you talking about? JBW is extremely powerful in the UK

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
JBW is powerful everywhere but obviously not as much in europe cause there's too much whites, Usa is a muttland filled with ethnic mixed whites and i am one of them, I'm a iberian levant mutt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 17829
Is it? how?
White normies can get a looksmatched girlfriend, HTN and above can slay easily. I know a white 5’6 normie who hooked up with like 20 girls from tinder before he decided to get a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Johanjohan, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
White normies can get a looksmatched girlfriend, HTN and above can slay easily. I know a white 5’6 normie who hooked up with like 20 girls from tinder before he decided to get a girlfriend.
damn , what city tho?

cant see that happening in london or birmingham where ethnics rule

5'6 white normie here is like the lowest of the low status

europecels talking out of their ass

A67310D2 2831 4501 A0C9 47A38A92D15C
FFA8CF58 9576 464D 8EA2 ABA9DA2EB195

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17829, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
damn , what city tho?

This is in a white area about 45 mins outside of London. This probably wouldn’t happen in London and Birmingham because those places are filled with ethnics. When it comes to white girls no one can compare with white guys. It’s natural for people to be attracted to their own pheno

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 17829
Your a paki larping as white. "Muh, paki badboys. :feelswah::feelswah:White guys are incel in UK"

Everyone knows that UK is white love island pheno chad only

Legit tales.
Download 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Johanjohan, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
How high do you need to be to believe average looking white guys in America are considered attractive or "high value" :lul: JBW barely exists in America

tales from reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
damn , what city tho?

Mixture of confirmation bias + low self esteem

america is an ethnic country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499

but here in the UK its literally Just be mulatto, black, or chad white guy, or thugmaxxed paki (seems to be the same in other parts of europe too like france, germany)

why is this the case
British guys are ugly bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
damn , what city tho?

Cope you braindead moron

you just have BDD

Jbb for europe

why is this the case
Because JBW is an overblown meme lol @
Falling for it to This extent. Yes there’s truth to
It but it is in no way as influential as idiots make it out to be

• +1

why is this the case
I say the same thing but whenever I do I am accused of being black by faggots like @gamma and @longivitymaxing :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: I want to see how many retards are going to call you black for coming to the same conclusion as me

• +1
Supply and demand.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 17829
I say the same thing but whenever I do I am accused of being black by faggots like @gamma and @longivitymaxing :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: I want to see how many retards are going to call you black for coming to the same conclusion as me
I accuse you of being an incel, not black. I’ve always known there’s a chance you’re just mentally I’ll and who knows what race but most likely you’re from the Caribbean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I accuse you of being an incel, not black. I’ve always known there’s a chance you’re just mentally I’ll and who knows what race but most likely you’re from the Caribbean
Caribean isn’t a race so even if I were from that region it wouldn’t effect the race I’d be hell I could be Cuban by your logic JFL. To most users I am not incel, but I consider most men incel so clearly depressing on your definition i am incel and I am not incel.

Caribean isn’t a race so even if I were from that region it wouldn’t effect the race I’d be hell I could be Cuban by your logic JFL. To most users I am not incel, but I consider most men incel so clearly depressing on your definition i am incel and I am not incel.
You are incel if you haven’t fucked in the last 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
I don't know if that's actually the case but it does seem that way, doesn't it.
I live in Norway i feel like the majority of young ethnics have a white gf instead of their own especially when they are integrated and are not FOB. Hell i see more young asian guys with white girls than asian girls with white guys.

• Woah
I don't know if that's actually the case but it does seem that way, doesn't it.
I live in Norway i feel like the majority of young ethnics have a white gf instead of their own especially when they are integrated and are not FOB. Hell i see more young asian guys with white girls than asian girls with white guys.
Nt theory is law, blackpill/racepill is cope. Especially with white women

why is this the case
So fucking true

This guy lost his virginity to a girl on tinder who messaged him first asking if he was down to fuck
That would never happen to him in a Euro country

The fact that a thugmaxxed paki/arab will have an easier time slaying in places like UK/France/Belgium/Germany than an average looks, non thug white guy is fucking ragefuel and reason to start burning cities to the ground

• JFL
That would never happen to him in a Euro country
facts

The fact that a thugmaxxed paki/arab will have an easier time slaying in places like UK/France/Belgium/Germany than an average looks, non thug white guy is fucking ragefuel and reason to start burning cities to the ground
u got any idea why its like this?

im starting to think girls of all races just prefer to date opposite race

Asian girls dating whites

White girls ethnics

damn , what city tho?

5'6 Curry/paki/SEA is by far the lowest status in UK

facts

u got any idea why its like this?

im starting to think girls of all races just prefer to date opposite race

Asian girls dating whites

White girls ethnics
I seen a bearded 30+ year old Arab on an electric scooter today with a white girl who looked like a JB at a glance
(I coped by telling myself she may have been 18+ hag)
It plunged me into severe anger for the next hour
I don't care to understand their reason for doing this because there is no possible explanation that will ever make any sense to me
They both just deserved to get beaten until their faces are no longer representative of any race
I should approach and bully cunts next time I see these instances and they are stationary

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
5'6 Curry/paki/SEA is by far the lowest status in UK
honestly id say a 5'6 white guy is even lower status than them because he wont fit in anywhere cos whites are all 6ft minimum in young gneeration

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16221
honestly id say a 5'6 white guy is even lower status than them because he wont fit in anywhere cos whites are all 6ft minimum in young gneeration
I honestly dont know what UK you live in because it just isnt the same as mine. And its not like im chad, im 5'8 lol