Why is plastic surgery looked at like a bad thing?

D

Deleted member 2697

Iron
I was just wondering how weird it is that people in society are super against plastic surgery. Why is this?

they don't wanna see us ascend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Longtimelurker, TheChosenChad and 6 others
women hate men who fraud their genetics thats why its acceptable for woman to do it but not for an incel man to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TheChosenChad, didntreadlol and 4 others
Because of the "love yourself" cope. Just lol at the millions of insecure ladies about their muh body when all they need to do is eat fucking less.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, mr contemptuous and Lorsss
Cause they don't wanna see you fraud genetics. Idgaf I don't have social media so guess what if I ascend with a hair system or some shit and a jaw implant and create some new social media there's no evidence lmao

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Lorsss and Deleted member 245
People dont want to be tricked or let others cheat

its seen as cheating your genetics

also a lot of the plastic surgery fails get publicised in mainstream media whereas the good surgeries are only posted on forums like this

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller, Deleted member 2205 and Lorsss
It's simple: The purpose of a human is to reproduce. Therefore, the most important thing you have in your life are your genetics. So, when you do plastic sugeries you are changing the way you look, but your shit genetics will still be there, and everyone will know that.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Lorsss, Stare and 1 other person
foids feel cheated that they are not getting your “true” looks despite those fucking rock iqs painting their face with makeup everyday and cheat men yet nothing is wrong when they do it jfl

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous and Lorsss
I think environment / diet / oral posture > genetics

because you cant change your genes so if you ever have kids they will also be incels

they think its cheating ur genes lol

I think environment / diet / oral posture > genetics
oral posture only affects your facial bones before puberty

Last edited: