Why is this anime depiction of Canada a subhuman, and the USA a blond prettyboy?

jfl

84b8c242b5c87099f8b5d9b1ab7c3250--hetalia-australia-new-zealand.jpg
87d276c9606f22d207b751ed88d5e675.jpg
IT'S OVER WHEN RICECELS DRAW YOUR COUNTRY AS A CUTECEL

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
@Moggie

I got your back bro, it's okay, don't cry about it
B5c9713c7205024c6663ff56e6d6886e1a932335 hq

Cause the Japanese don't leave their country ever and still think North America is white.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
What's a more accurate depiction?
xang-thinking hes not white- meanwhile he looks white cause levantine- and also not white british so hes disappointed cause hes not lord Farquaad or some british toff homo-seggzual name - so class issues- meanwhile wtf- literally- in 2023- so wtf autism.jpg ---ANE? :feelskek:

• JFL
Cuz japs know real americans are white

B7b6f257280f99a8b8e1a8af93f0f38d

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
xang-thinking hes not white- meanwhile he looks white cause levantine- and also not white british so hes disappointed cause hes not lord Farquaad or some british toff homo-seggzual name - so class issues- meanwhile wtf- literally- in 2023- so wtf autism.jpg ---ANE? :feelskek:
Latino with blonde hair
you should speak of your cultural exp more, since you're a top tier user on this forum, and have a voice, and less shit-posting , imo
outta love i mean, not exclusionary bs :feelskek: :Comfy:

• Love it
cucked ......cause you didnt post the whole vid :feelskek: .......also why did this guy kys ? do you know the real motives behind it?
The real motive was a woman, I don't know all the ins and out of what happened with him but I do relate to the situation, a woman's lack of loyalty, understanding, and commitment to a man, particularly a romantic man, especially when the woman is abusive leads to so much damage when they throw that man away, more damage than anything.

He was a brave man, obviously still in love and finally ready to give up, the heartless woman finally contacted him in the end, and then hung up on him, proving to him once and for all she didn't care, and he had nothing left to live for, probably thinking he was just baiting, he was "manipulative", but in reality, all those labels she put on him were a lie, or even straight projecting, of a victim she created, and he finally proving her wrong, proving finally once and for all that he did actually love her, and he didn't want anything else, decided to take his own life, proving her and everyone else who doubted him wrong.

I don't know why, but I have a lot of admiration for the mindset of proving people wrong in that extreme regard, of course the world should never have been so fucked up to allow a situation like that to have happened to begin with. With that being said, while you might be proving some people wrong who will regret it, in my case, there genuinely may be evil people involved whose intentions are to see you die to begin with, thus it is a tough dilemma. I doubt that was the case with him though.

I don't know how much of what I said is entirely accurate, perhaps I am projecting my own feelings to a degree onto his situation from what I saw, I know a lot of people make jokes about him, or put him down, or say really horrible things about him, but I hope he was right, and I hope he got what he wanted in the end, and I hope God forgave him and he is at peace in Heaven.

Only men capable of True Love are destined to suffer in this world, their innocence stolen and shattered, their minds destroyed, etc, because love is powerful and Lucifer wants to destroy it and turn these men into arbiters for destruction on auto-pilot even when they don't want to be in their heart and soul.

Last edited:
  • +1
The real motive was a woman, I don't know all the ins and out of what happened with him but I do relate to the situation, a woman's lack of loyalty, understanding, and commitment to a man, particularly a romantic man, especially when the woman is abusive leads to so much damage when they throw that man away, more damage than anything.

He was a brave man, obviously still in love and finally ready to give up, the heartless woman finally contacted him in the end, and then hung up on him, proving to him once and for all she didn't care, and he had nothing left to live for, probably thinking he was just baiting, he was "manipulative", but in reality, all those labels she put on him were a lie, or even straight projecting, of a victim she created, and he finally proving her wrong, proving finally once and for all that he did actually love her, and he didn't want anything else, decided to take his own life, proving her and everyone else who doubted him wrong.

I don't know why, but I have a lot of admiration for the mindset of proving people wrong in that extreme regard, of course the world should never have been so fucked up to allow a situation like that to have happened to begin with. With that being said, while you might be proving some people wrong who will regret it, in my case, there genuinely may be evil people involved whose intentions are to see you die to begin with, thus it is a tough dilemma. I doubt that was the case with him though.

I don't know how much of what I said is entirely accurate, perhaps I am projecting my own feelings to a degree onto his situation from what I saw, I know a lot of people make jokes about him, or put him down, or say really horrible things about him, but I hope he was right, and I hope he got what he wanted in the end, and I hope God forgave him and he is at peace in Heaven.

Only men capable of True Love are destined to suffer in this world, their innocence stolen and shattered, their minds destroyed, etc, because love is powerful and Lucifer wants to destroy it and turn these men into arbiters for destruction on auto-pilot even when they don't want to be in their heart and soul.
Dancing GIF