Why is this forum so bluepilled on the dickpill?

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
It's insane. We act like "dickpill is well known"

NO ITS NOT

Having a big dick will get you laid assuming you're at least a low normie (most incels). Literally, you don't have to pull your pants down in public, here are ways to showcase your dick online and get laid.

Why do people think having a big dick serves no advantage to a man?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
So will you deliver me beckies to my door if I send you a couple pics of my 7x6 errect dick?

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum

NO ITS NOT

Having a big dick will get you laid assuming you're at least a low normie (most incels). Literally, you don't have to pull your pants down in public, here are ways to showcase your dick online and get laid.

point is normie and big dick = GUARANTEED NON INCEL

literally every man alive knows about the dickpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 7753, Spartacus1- and 4 others
literally every man alive knows about the dickpill
It's not as socially acceptable to ask about someone's dick size lol. At party and clubs they will feel out the dude's crotch. Maybe they throw out a line about how "you have big dick energy" and see how he reacts. Even that they try to use it like they're talking about your "personality" when it's obvious what they're after.

Asking about job, "horoscope", or height is just not perceived as the same level of being shallow whoredom despite what this forum says.

I mean are you suggesting that if he's successfully able to get sex and he has a micropenis she's not going to walk out or just have pity sex with him? Or even just a below-average one and then drop him afterward?

The fact that such reactions and awkward moments even exist is indicative of the fact that many don't feel comfortable asking or taking the steps to find out for sure how big the guy is beforehand.

Sure there are ones that care more about penis size (they're also the most heterosexual and the only one's who typically orgasm during PIV intercourse).

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
i hafe 18cm where is my stacy ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Mouthbreath, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
i hafe 18cm where is my stacy ?
Because for a foid to be interested in your manhood that means she already has some degree of sexual interest in you. Now we could argue depending on the size of your penis, that could magnify or shrink that sexual attraction but my point still stands: She has to be interested in you to want to know your size.

St.Blackops2cel is not going to have women eyeing him up if he walked around in Grey sweatpants (Joggers) with his penis print/outline showing.

To some of you ITT, I highly doubt you've ever undressed a landwhale in your mind (We shouldn't be undressing anyone woman in our minds). WHY? You were not attracted to them. If a thick, qt foid came and sat next to you, you'd probably think obscene thoughts because you already have that sexual attraction to her.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
You can set up a Tinder profile with a picture of an 8 inch bulge showing through shorts or whatever. You will get a fair number of matches and, of course, of those matches, a large number of girls are DTF, some aggressively so (no joke, I had one landwhale call me 50 times on Kik I think it was, since she was getting pissed that the chadfish wasn't responding to her request to get a big dick pounding)

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, mulattomaxxer and aphoria
JoinedJul 26, 2020

I'd say a big dick is like big muscles, it only helps you if you're at least normie looking.
It's talked about plenty

I've gotten laid because of my dick exactly once and I'm above average looking when not fat

It's talked about plenty

I've gotten laid because of my dick exactly once and I'm above average looking when not fat
Dude you are at a brutal norwood level. How do you want to get laid?

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Wow so many essays from op in this thread and I didn't even read a single word lol

NO ITS NOT

Mirin the avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Mouthbreath and HowAmIAlive123
You can set up a Tinder profile with a picture of an 8 inch bulge showing through shorts or whatever. You will get a fair number of matches and, of course, of those matches, a large number of girls are DTF, some aggressively so (no joke, I had one landwhale call me 50 times on Kik I think it was, since she was getting pissed that the chadfish wasn't responding to her request to get a big dick pounding)
?! big bulge is the easiest thing to fake ever. Prove it with an experiment or I call bs.

No pics of tinder experiment = fake.

NO ITS NOT

its brought up frequently and emphasized too. There are plenty of threads about the importance of size.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and HowAmIAlive123
?! big bulge is the easiest thing to fake ever. Prove it with an experiment or I call bs.

No pics of tinder experiment = fake.
was a comment from .co

We shouldn't be undressing anyone woman in our minds
what if she's the hypothetical wife you're going to marry and you imagine how it will be when you're married? Is it fine in that case?

8629.jpg

Fucking kill yourself if you think that any bitch is gonna suck it because it's big. Lmao, face first and always chad with micro penis>>>>>> normie with big dick.

Said no one ever

Fucking kill yourself if you think that any bitch is gonna suck it because it's big. Lmao, face first and always chad with micro penis>>>>>> normie with big dick.
Cope big dick is extremely important.
Face>height>dick.
Everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and HowAmIAlive123
Cope big dick is extremely important.
Face>height>dick.
Everything else is cope
i have a big dick and zero girls drool over me, fucking COPE. Talking about dick size is so stigmatized that nobody would know if your dick is big or not, people must always like your face first, then they see the dick. In r/braincels back in the day I saw a post about a foid mentioning he only strayed with her boyfriend (who had a small dick) because he had 'nice eyes'.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
BECAUSE DICK IS ONLY A FAILO IF YOU ARE OVER A INCH UNDER AVERAGE

AND ONLY HAILO IF YOU ARE OVER A INCH OVER AVERAGE

FACE MATTERS MORE AND THATS IT

HOW YOU WANNA HOOK UP WITH DICK GAME? YOU SHOW HER PICTURES AND TELL HER YOU HAVE EIGHT INCHES? GOOD LUCK

• Hmm...
i have a big dick and zero girls drool over me, fucking COPE. Talking about dick size is so stigmatized that nobody would know if your dick is big or not, people must always like your face first, then they see the dick. In r/braincels back in the day I saw a post about a foid mentioning he only strayed with her boyfriend (who had a small dick) because he had 'nice eyes'.
Cope
I've seen gl foids in my social circle drool over men with big dicks
one (5"2, under 100lbs, 6psl, acne) spoke about a dick, that was apparently 12in (prob like 9in irl), they eyes when she said that..
Made me srsly insecure abt mine

Cope
I've seen gl foids in my social circle drool over men with big dicks
one (5"2, under 100lbs, 6psl, acne) spoke about a dick, that was apparently 12in (prob like 9in irl), they eyes when she said that..
Made me srsly insecure abt mine
you gotta understand that dick is the last thing any women sees when being with a man, nobody will give two shits about your dick unless you have already scored. BTW 6 PSL is high rating, so no.

you gotta understand that dick is the last thing any women sees when being with a man, nobody will give two shits about your dick unless you have already scored. BTW 6 PSL is high rating, so no.
She legit has insane bone structure, ok maybe 6psl is kinda high, but Def above 5, 5.25 respectively

Dick size is the last thing she sees, that's right, but that doesn't mean that there is no gossip around it

She legit has insane bone structure, ok maybe 6psl is kinda high, but Def above 5, 5.25 respectively

Dick size is the last thing she sees, that's right, but that doesn't mean that there is no gossip around it

I never catched any women talking about penis size, but yes, ofc it matters and they probably talk about that.

I never catched any women talking about penis size, but yes, ofc it matters and they probably talk about that.
But that's the thing.
One time we were out with a 3psl turk foid, and one 5psl kurd foid, and the way they talked about 1 guy with a big dick, truly changed my perspective tbh

Can't get the dickpill out of my mind ever since, it can halo you hard, apperently the guy they were talking about is a degenerate ugly ethnic aswell

And the 5psl one said that after she's been with him, she is now addicted to him, since noone is able to please her that well
Dickpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
But that's the thing.
One time we were out with a 3psl turk foid, and one 5psl kurd foid, and the way they talked about 1 guy with a big dick, truly changed my perspective tbh

Can't get the dickpill out of my mind ever since, it can halo you hard, apperently the guy they were talking about is a degenerate ugly ethnic aswell

And the 5psl one said that after she's been with him, she is now addicted to him, since noone is able to please her that well
View attachment 667331

If it worked for that guy, good for him.

NO ITS NOT

you have big dick energy

• JFL
This forum underestimates the halo of a big cock