Why isn't suing your parents for wrong craniofacial growth possible?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
By my mom allowing me to mouthbreathe and only breastfeeding me for like 8 months max, she basically allowed me to turn into a weak jawed horsefaced narrow eyed subhuman. I was also fed soft garbage 24/7 and as a result I have severe sleep apnea and I can't breathe through my nose at all despite it being huge

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 사랑해요, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 1338 and 8 others
By my mom allowing me to mouthbreathe and only breastfeeding me for like 8 months max, she basically allowed me to turn into a weak jawed horsefaced narrow eyed subhuman. I was also fed soft garbage 24/7 and as a result I have severe sleep apnea and I can't breathe through my nose at all despite it being huge
You’re good looking and told me on discord you’ve kissed several stacies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 685
Shut up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Jagged0, NothingCanStopMe and 6 others
and I can't breathe through my nose at all despite it being huge
literally what I said to be the case with your nose. And you kept arguing against it and making random insults. And know you fucking proved it yourself jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685

you dont look like a weak jawed horsefaced narrow eyed subhuman bro

You shut up annoying faggot. You don't know what it's like to have extreme breathing issues at 18 and basically have shit sleep from an early age because you can barely breathe well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Good_Little_Goy
Cuz lawmakers aren’t autists

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 685
I agree OP.
It should be illegal to not abort kids that don't have curry DNA

The fate of the cumskin is a cruel one ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Ocelot, Copeful and 6 others
Wtf are you even talking about
Curry genes = strong jaw.
Every white with a good jaw has curry genes mixed trust me.
Kids with no curry genes = recessed truecels.

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless
I can't breathe through my nose at all despite it being huge
she basically allowed me to turn into a weak jawed horsefaced
@Effortless As I argued that such noses as his cause breathing problems, he kept saying that that wouldn't be true and that mouthbreathing wouldn't cause long noses. Now he is proving it himself jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Effortless
Brutal. My mom didnt breastfeed me. Hell she didnt even give birth to me. Although luckily she was too lazy to do anything else which actually probably helped my skull and body develop properly because I was eating hard foods and exercising all the time and never had any medication that would fuck with my development. But im still ugly. Sometimes the Lord has malevolent intentions even if everything else is right. I wish I could sue my mom for bringing me into this world, although she wanted to abort me she never did.

its over

Brutal. My mom didnt breastfeed me. Hell she didnt even give birth to me. Although luckily she was too lazy to do anything else which actually probably helped my skull and body develop properly because I was eating hard foods and exercising all the time and never had any medication that would fuck with my development. But im still ugly. Sometimes the Lord has malevolent intentions even if everything else is right. I wish I could sue my mom for bringing me into this world, although she wanted to abort me she never did.

its over
I wish I got breastfed ngl.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
@Effortless As I argued that such noses as his cause breathing problems, he kept saying that that wouldn't be true and that mouthbreathing wouldn't cause long noses. Now he is proving it himself jfl
You don't even get what I'm taking about but feel good gaining psl status I guess

I was only breastfed for a bit and got turned into a formula baby, I turned out fine though.

Maybe not being breastfed enough is the cause of my BDD :feelsthink:

i just went through all her photo albums that whore lied to me she said she only ate raw brains and cod sperm but ive just seen the fucking photo

no wonder im only 6 foot 4 instead of 6 foot 6 and my wrists didnt develop i told her she might aswell have killed me and hung up fuck her

i better only eat wild otters now locally sourced im going to talk to the balkan immigrant tomorrow and see what he can catch for me

first i need to fast and get some HGH improvements and clear digestion then ill walk 10 miles in bare feet and look for wild goose eggs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and SkinjobCatastrophe
I wish I got breastfed ngl.
Brutal going through life knowing you could be 5 iq points higher if your mother actually cared :feelswhy:
I can at least cope by IQmogging every person who posts on reddit

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I thought you were referring to all big noses in general,
@Gudru
I was the one correcting you about the fact that you called your long nose "big" and not long. And overall you generalizing it
Screenshot 20200915 152209

Last edited:
i just went through all her photo albums that whore lied to me she said she only ate raw brains and cod sperm but ive just seen the fucking photo

no wonder im only 6 foot 4 instead of 6 foot 6 and my wrists didnt develop i told her she might aswell have killed me and hung up fuck her

i better only eat wild otters now locally sourced im going to talk to the balkan immigrant tomorrow and see what he can catch for me

first i need to fast and get some HGH improvements and clear digestion then ill walk 10 miles in bare feet and look for wild goose eggs
Mirin that iq, gotta walk barefoot for the arch development in the foot

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
@Gudru
I was the one correcting you about the fact that you called your long nose "big" and not long. And overall you generalizing it
View attachment 669285
I never said long noses are directly big since that would depend on other factors as well. And I literally agree a long thinned out nose will be less ideal for breathing

I never said long noses are directly big since that would depend on other factors as well. And I literally agree a long thinned out nose will be less ideal for breathing
Is your nose thin and long or long and wide then?

Also my nose isn't that frontally long so idg what ur talking ab
You talking about how long your nose is literally became a meme jfl

• Hmm...
Is your nose thin and long or long and wide then?
It's long and thin and it's thin because my nasal cavity is shit. Long noses run in my dad's family

What now ?
You know what I don't even remember half of the bullshit I say and I slept 2 hours so idc what I said whatever you won take the medal whatever

I should sue my father for causing a car accident and I ended up with a blocked nasal passage. And he didn't do anything about it or paid for my surgery then I started mouth breathing and fucked up my midface ratio. I do not look too ugly now but goddammit if I didn't mouth breath I would have been a male model now.

Same bruh lol

• +1
I should sue my father for causing a car accident and I ended up with a blocked nasal passage. And he didn't do anything about it or paid for my surgery then I started mouth breathing and fucked up my midface ratio. I do not look too ugly now but goddammit if I didn't mouth breath I would have been a male model now.
this. My father kept smoking in the house knowing that i had severe nasal allergy (likely due to c section) thus forcing me to mouth breathe, also my mom didnt breast fed me at all and refused to give me braces despite my fucked up teeth. Now as an adult i am a horse faced subhuman with shit fwhr. the nasal allergy, mouth breathing horse faced and fucked teeth all are interlinked

Honestly i begrudge them to this day and will likely never get over them fucking my life up with little tweaks they could have made if they had been responsible qualified parents

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Lol kill yourself like your mother salty cringy faggot

And you're just talking about specific cases now which ISN'T EVEN ABOUT "BIG NOSES" specifically to begin with, just narrower nostrils which if anything would just mean the nose would appear smaller since mouthbreathing won't lengthen the nose according to surgeons