Why Marriage Is Pointless In 2018 (MUST READ)

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
iu

Observe the chart above. For lowIQcels, here's what the data shows: The more sexual partners a woman has, the more likely she is to have an 'unstable' marriage. There is only ONE exception out of all 3 surveys conducted, and it was less than 5% difference. So basically it is guaranteed that the more partners your wife had, the more likely your marriage will be 'unstable'. (Stable is defined as married for more than 5 years).

Now what I want you to look at is the jump from 0 partners to 1 partner. Marriage stability drops 30% once a girl has had just ONE partner before marrying her man. This is the largest jump in the whole graph from one partner range to another. In fact, the difference between a girl with 1 partner before marriage and a girl with 10-20 partners is ONLY 20% difference in marriage stability.

This leads me to refer to another post here in OffTopic about some reddit girl who got over her ex by getting 'amazing sex' from a Chad. The reason this graph is so significant is because the more sex a girl has with other men, the more she has to compare you with.

Before this Chad fucked her, this girl was in her first and only relationship with a man for over 5 years. Things weren't going great she said, but she was LOYAL. And the boyfriend was the one to break up. She didn't know what else was out there in terms of 'quality of sex'. But now she does. She's reached that 1 partner number, and her whole perception has changed, and her standards have gone up. No longer will your emotional support, self sacrifice, and love be enough for a girl. No, now we have another checkbox that MUST be ticked: Your Sex Skills.

Here's a comparison: You've grown up only eating healthy food, fruits, vegetables, grains (virgin girl). The food is fine, you have no complaints, but then for the first time ever you eat junk food (first time having chad cock). Let's say a chocolate bar. And it's amazing! The next day, when you get a plate full of vegetables and stuff, you're gonna say "I don't like this food. Chocolate is way better. I want chocolate! Fuck healthy food! (I want Chad cock. Fuck Billy the beta!).

For Chads thinking they are safe: What is your favorite junk food? Let's say cake. Great. You commit to cake being the only junk food you can ever eat again (Girl committing to giga chad). But wait, ice cream is was so good on a hot day (Previous Chad hookup). And soda tasted amazing also (Another previous Chad hookup). Sure, I would pick cake over those sweets, but occasionally I really crave an ice cream cone or a soda (Girl still wants the fucking another Chad gave her). So even as a giga Chad, you still are not safe from divorce rape or getting cheated on.

And now consider the number of partners girls have in 2018. The chart shows that 80% of girls with over 21 previous partners are getting divorced. If we assume girls are starting to have sex at 18 (lol) up until age 25, it only takes sex 3 times a year, aka once every 4 months, to reach that 21+ partner count. And that is GENEROUS as fuck. You think the average girl is only having with 3 guys per year? Here's your bluepill :bluepill:.

In conclusion, if a girl has been fucked by multiple guys before you, she will never lose that addiction. Sex is a drug, and the best way to avoid addiction is to never start drugs in the first place. If a girl doesn't know what 'Amazing Sex' from a chad is, she won't be addicted and tempted to it. So if you're in the pursuit of women, just enjoy the fucking while it lasts and never marry. Chad addiction is ruins marriages.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, Final82, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
its not pointless if you collect slaves for a baby farm. the world's gonna collapse to primitivism anyways. who tf cares.

I wonder how much the number of previous sexual partners increases the likelihood of divorce vs women who have a tendency to be sexually promiscuous have a higher likelihood to file for divorce? In other words, does a higher number of sexual partners increase the chances of divorce or woman who have an innate tendency to be sexually promiscuous are also the ones likely to divorce later on independently of the number of partners they had in the past?

Good post. Might be repetitive to some but is goo info no matter what.

It also important to not understate that even if you DO manage to marry a girl out of HS as a virgin(as I did because I was bluepilled) and even have kids ALL of her friends, co-workers, TV Shows, music, you fucking name it will be telling her that she cant know herself unless she's fucked Chad. "You need to find yourself, Shiksa," and she WILL get curious when her friend tells her about how good Chad fucks her and end up cheating, taking your kids and leaving you on your ass.

LTRs arent worth it and dont work in this society.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, Future Arablite, SHARK and 2 others
@Felix97 where is my thread u mf ogre bugeyes :feelsree:

allah say i will marry little boy his butt very tight good for my small hairy penis

Wanna read a nice story?

I know a female, lets put her as X, who married a guy, Y, both good looking and well settled in their jobs. They got married here in brazil and after a couple of years the guy got a job in a company in paris. Of course X went to france as well. After ~2 years, they divorced and X claimed that Y was heavenly cheating on her and went back to brazil asap. One month later, X moved to germany and a few months later introduced her new boyfriend to everyone. But i discovered a little secret detail in the history weeks ago: Guess where they first met?

I wonder how much the number of previous sexual partners increases the likelihood of divorce vs women who have a tendency to be sexually promiscuous have a higher likelihood to file for divorce? In other words, does a higher number of sexual partners increase the chances of divorce or woman who have an innate tendency to be sexually promiscuous are also the ones likely to divorce later on independently of the number of partners they had in the past?
Not sure, but dressing like a slut and being a slut are usually correlated.

It also important to not understate that even if you DO manage to marry a girl out of HS as a virgin(as I did because I was bluepilled) and even have kids ALL of her friends, co-workers, TV Shows, music, you fucking name it will be telling her that she cant know herself unless she's fucked Chad. "You need to find yourself, Shiksa," and she WILL get curious when her friend tells her about how good Chad fucks her and end up cheating, taking your kids and leaving you on your ass.

Spot on. Degenerate society. Sorry you had to go through that.
Summary:

the more sex a girl has with other men, the more she has to compare you with.

Before this Chad fucked her, this girl was in her first and only relationship with a man for over 5 years. Things weren't going great she said, but she was LOYAL. And the boyfriend was the one to break up. She didn't know what else was out there in terms of 'quality of sex'. But now she does. She's reached that 1 partner number, and her whole perception has changed, and her standards have gone up. No longer will your emotional support, self sacrifice, and love be enough for a girl. No, now we have another checkbox that MUST be ticked: Your Sex Skills.

In conclusion, if a girl has been fucked by multiple guys before you, she will never lose that addiction. Sex is a drug, and the best way to avoid addiction is to never start drugs in the first place. If a girl doesn't know what 'Amazing Sex' from a chad is, she won't be addicted and tempted to it.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Not sure, but dressing like a slut and being a slut are usually correlated.

Spot on. Degenerate society. Sorry you had to go through that.

Summary:

the more sex a girl has with other men, the more she has to compare you with.

In conclusion, if a girl has been fucked by multiple guys before you, she will never lose that addiction. Sex is a drug, and the best way to avoid addiction is to never start drugs in the first place. If a girl doesn't know what 'Amazing Sex' from a chad is, she won't be addicted and tempted to it.
very rare

This over and over again...
Wise words never get old.

idc that marriage is pointless I don't have any SMV

iu

Observe the chart above. For lowIQcels, here's what the data shows: The more sexual partners a woman has, the more likely she is to have an 'unstable' marriage. There is only ONE exception out of all 3 surveys conducted, and it was less than 5% difference. So basically it is guaranteed that the more partners your wife had, the more likely your marriage will be 'unstable'. (Stable is defined as married for more than 5 years).

Now what I want you to look at is the jump from 0 partners to 1 partner. Marriage stability drops 30% once a girl has had just ONE partner before marrying her man. This is the largest jump in the whole graph from one partner range to another. In fact, the difference between a girl with 1 partner before marriage and a girl with 10-20 partners is ONLY 20% difference in marriage stability.

This leads me to refer to another post here in OffTopic about some reddit girl who got over her ex by getting 'amazing sex' from a Chad. The reason this graph is so significant is because the more sex a girl has with other men, the more she has to compare you with.

Here's a comparison: You've grown up only eating healthy food, fruits, vegetables, grains (virgin girl). The food is fine, you have no complaints, but then for the first time ever you eat junk food (first time having chad cock). Let's say a chocolate bar. And it's amazing! The next day, when you get a plate full of vegetables and stuff, you're gonna say "I don't like this food. Chocolate is way better. I want chocolate! Fuck healthy food! (I want Chad cock. Fuck Billy the beta!).

For Chads thinking they are safe: What is your favorite junk food? Let's say cake. Great. You commit to cake being the only junk food you can ever eat again (Girl committing to giga chad). But wait, ice cream is was so good on a hot day (Previous Chad hookup). And soda tasted amazing also (Another previous Chad hookup). Sure, I would pick cake over those sweets, but occasionally I really crave an ice cream cone or a soda (Girl still wants the fucking another Chad gave her). So even as a giga Chad, you still are not safe from divorce rape or getting cheated on.

And now consider the number of partners girls have in 2018. The chart shows that 80% of girls with over 21 previous partners are getting divorced. If we assume girls are starting to have sex at 18 (lol) up until age 25, it only takes sex 3 times a year, aka once every 4 months, to reach that 21+ partner count. And that is GENEROUS as fuck. You think the average girl is only having with 3 guys per year? Here's your bluepill :bluepill:.

In conclusion, if a girl has been fucked by multiple guys before you, she will never lose that addiction. Sex is a drug, and the best way to avoid addiction is to never start drugs in the first place. If a girl doesn't know what 'Amazing Sex' from a chad is, she won't be addicted and tempted to it. So if you're in the pursuit of women, just enjoy the fucking while it lasts and never marry. Chad addiction is ruins marriages.

Agree 100 percent . These modern day whores are only worth pump and dump .