Why most normies are against ROPING?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Sometimes its just beyond over. If a guy talks about roping they almost panic. Why let a man suffer until he dies from aging?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and joao
s

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and Deleted member 1106
goes against the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and LordNorwood
because most/all normies will never become depressed

Cause we are pussies.

I’d rope but that would make all the clowns that shitted on me win. I have to ascend and get my revenge 💯🗣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, maxmendietta and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4563, joao and 1 other person
cuz it depresses them and it enables alternative thinking to their sunshine brains "what if life isnt actually that great and good " etc etc
it makes them fear

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
yeah i always used to wonder "why on earth would anyone ever kill themself? it doesnt make sense, the sun still shines water still tastes the same blah blah blah it all gets better" until i actually became depressed and realised what it would be like except that others would have it worse too and would never be able to feel differently

Freezecel
yeah i always used to wonder "why on earth would anyone ever kill themself? it doesnt make sense, the sun still shines water still tastes the same blah blah blah it all gets better" until i actually became depressed and realised what it would be like except that others would have it worse too and would never be able to feel differently
The worst thing is if you rope, no one will care or even notice. Except maybe your family.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • +1
Reactions: joao and stuckneworleans
NO ROPING FOR MY RETRUDED MAXILLA SON.
IF I TRY TO HANG MYSELF THE PRESSURE ON MY NECK WILL MOST LIKELY RETRUDE MY MAXILLA EVEN FURTHER AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A FUNERAL LOOKING SUBHUMAN IN MY CASKET.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, joao and .👽.
NO ROPING FOR MY RETRUDED MAXILLA SON.
IF I TRY TO HANG MYSELF THE PRESSURE ON MY NECK WILL MOST LIKELY RETRUDE MY MAXILLA EVEN FURTHER AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A FUNERAL LOOKING SUBHUMAN IN MY CASKET.
Shut up u chimp
Jk

This foru became bluepilled as well. Last month or the month before some faggot crated a thread "im gonna rope bye" and every other bluepilled fag on this forum went monkey mode jfl. Let the subhuman rope you piece of shit.

Because you aren't supposed to complain. If all the incels roped society would lose a lot of valuable tax contributions. How would single mothers afford to have 6 of Tyrones kids then, you bigot?

Wrong, the majority of normies have been depressed once in their life.
They are in utter denial if they claim otherwise, jfl