why nihilists should follow the lich as their symbol

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
the lich wanted to kill all existence of life and wanted everything gone he didn’t care

i know he’s from a cartoon but yeah point still stand 🔥🔥

there can be nothing else besides existence, unfortunately existence is dogshit = everything is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
there can be nothing else besides existence, unfortunately existence is dogshit = everything is dogshit
yeah that’s true. all we can really do is live and try to understand why things are the way they are, but we understand so little about everything that we just tend to ignore these things

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
yeah that’s true. all we can really do is live and try to understand why things are the way they are, but we understand so little about everything that we just tend to ignore these things
Sounds like a you problem pal.

• +1
Sounds like a you problem pal.
Why is it my problem only? Thousands of men are going through the same thing, there are no solutions to their problems.

Why is it my problem only? Thousands of men are going through the same thing, there are no solutions to their problems.
I meant the part about understanding little about things. Find cool books to read. Expand your knowledge. Test wht you learned. Theorise. Be analytical and develop critical thinking.

• +1
Lick deezz balls

• Ugh..