why no one here is familiar with based blackpilled turkish fillers surgeons?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
everyone copes here with bimax and other shit that transformate from ivisible to invisible, Im sure most of users here need blackpilled and as cheap as possible "blackpilled" implants and fillers surgeons. Personally I know some guys from Brazil but it's far away af. Flights to Turkey are pretty affordable for most Europeancels

• Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
everyone copes here with bimax and other shit that transformate from ivisible to invisible, Im sure most of users here need blackpilled and as cheap as possible "blackpilled" implants and fillers surgeons. Personally I know some guys from Brazil but it's far away af. Flights to Turkey are pretty affordable for most Europeancels

Retards here have brought into fillers just being a cope i mean think about it if it was cope why does every 1 always get fillers? It mogs 99 percent of Jaw surgery results.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 15827, Prince88 and 2 others
Retards here have brought into fillers just being a cope i mean think about it if it was cope why does every 1 always get fillers? It mogs 99 percent of Jaw surgery results.
proof?

It's allways the same discussion, fillers only keep their sharp shape for a limited time (a few month, max one year), after that they migrate but the filler remains in the body and you will get the puffy face look, most people repeat this procedure get the sharp look back and their face will look more and more puffy and overfilled with time.
Instead a good 3d planned implant stay in the posittion forever and you dont't get a puffy face. Hyaluron is good to fill some lines and as a skinbooster to look fresh but it is a horrible method to fake contours.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
It's allways the same discussion, fillers only keep their sharp shape for a limited time (a few month, max one year), after that they migrate but the filler remains in the body and you will get the puffy face look, most people repeat this procedure get the sharp look back and their face will look more and more puffy and overfilled with time.
Instead a good 3d planned implant stay in the posittion forever and you dont't get a puffy face. Hyaluron is good to fill some lines and as a skinbooster to look fresh but it is a horrible method to fake contours.
I heard filler migration is bs

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
I saw this video many times, prob results from bad surgeons. Fillers results depend most on surgeon skills
So go for it if you think it works well longterm. But I'm sure you will look puffy in the next years.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
So go for it if you think it works well longterm. But I'm sure you will look puffy in the next years.
Fillers are the only way. Implants look worse and are much more risky

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Fillers are the only way. Implants look worse and are much more risky
Implants looks good if they are designed from an experienced maxfac surgeon, I wouldn t go to a plastic surgeon they use silicone what is a shitty material (mostly in the usa). But fillers are only a temporary solution if you use them longterm you will look bloated.

can you give his name?

would ou sa skinbooster with non cross linked ha can still migrate oertime? thanks