Why not get fillers and then an implant to match the result?

normie_joe

normie_joe

You crack me up little buddy.
Start out with jaw fillers, shape it to your liking, then tell your surgeon to design an implant to make your face look exactly as it is, then voila you have a permanent solution.

• +1
Reactions: zenflix, Deleted member 18582, Corleone and 1 other person
It's not that simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, Mr.Proper and Corleone
maybe this would work but idk if they could accurately tell how many mms of filler projection you have added on your bone, with xray scan.

Why get an inpag when you already have the result you want it’s not that easy for an implant to do that factors like skin thinknwsss applies fillers are easier

Why get an inpag when you already have the result you want it’s not that easy for an implant to do that factors like skin thinknwsss applies fillers are easier

We are not designing the implant, that's the surgeon's job. That's why we are paying them fucking money. Skin thickness and all that is their problem.

It's just when you have crafted the face you want with fillers, the surgeon knows precisely what you want to look like.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
fillers make you bloated its not sustainable

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and normie_joe
Start out with jaw fillers, shape it to your liking, then tell your surgeon to design an implant to make your face look exactly as it is, then voila you have a permanent solution.
Various surgeons actually do it. They recommend getting fillers to see the results first and then design the implants if happy with the results. But the issue is... the design of the implant rarely match the results gotten from the fillers

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
Hyaluronic acid fillers yes. Calcium hydroxyapatite don't . They are bone-like and cherry on top : it is a biostimulator meaning that it produces collagen

most of people who chose an implant as permanent solution, actually tried fillers in the past.
Personally i underwent a rhinoplasty with nasion augmentation, after trying fillers on nasion

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Filler injected onto bone doesent migrate. If you don’t like it you can dissolve it. Implants will make you into one of eppley’s creations @Artemis I never see good implants results but I see Good filler results

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
No gaurnsteuee he can do that. He may not be able to make it look the same. Even well designed implants can make you look bloated
We are not designing the implant, that's the surgeon's job. That's why we are paying them fucking money. Skin thickness and all that is their problem.

It's just when you have crafted the face you want with fillers, the surgeon knows precisely what you want to look like.

The shotgun in your daddy’s closet can help you shape your face to your liking

most of people who chose an implant as permanent solution, actually tried fillers in the past.
Personally i underwent a rhinoplasty with nasion augmentation, after trying fillers on nasion
nasion augmentation? for what reason? and are you satisfied?

Surgeons are not wizards.
Cosmetic surgery is very unpredictable, and you're always gonna run a risk regardless of how experienced the surgeon is.

How did it affect your nasofrontal angle and do you think it would be a good idea to do before your brow ridge has finished growing?