Why NT and being social is giga important in succeeding in every aspects of life

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
No matter how independent or great you are, you can't be expert on everything. Having large social connections will open doors for you without grinding/hustling from zero yourself everytime.

I always think back how lucky I am, when I navigate through problems, with recommendation and assistance from people I just happen to know.

JFL muh sigma lone wolf shit hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Tales from mtn fantasy land

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and itzyaboyJJ
No matter how independent or great you are, you can't be expert on everything. Having large social connections will open doors for you without grinding/hustling from zero yourself everytime.

I always think back how lucky I am, when I navigate through problems, with recommendation and assistance from people I just happen to know.

JFL muh sigma lone wolf shit hahaha

It's not what you know it's who you know type shit

They don't tell you this in school

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It's not what you know it's who you know type shit

They don't tell you this in school
Yeah, basically life is exponentially easier for NT social extroverted Chad vs NonNT chad aka Chico vs Depoot

Agreed man, connections are everything, even in business, im able to get good clients and shit all because i was NT and made friends with those in the same area of expertise as me

vs the hard working lone wolf fag that doesn’t know how to connect

He could be much more qualified than me for all ik, but fails to even acquire work JFL because he is a pussy shut in that doesn’t talk to people and is a NOBODY

Same applies to looks :feelshmm:

Connections are LAW how do you think ugly men get Htb’s? He will never survive in dating apps in 1000 different realities idc what you say