Why our face sucks!

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff

this noxious device caused malocclusion and blocked our facial growth for years!
ignorant parents put this object inside their son's mouth in order to shut him up, but they don't know the pacifier causes irreparable damege to baby's face and jaw.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
436B16A0 F50C 4FD1 BA6A 8307657A0B15

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 701 and shimada
Stops mouth breathing at least.

It's weird as fuck anyways.
If I was a father I would most likely never buy this even if I didn't know what bad effects it could have.

You can tell this was created by a mom who has an autistic son.
Giphy

Coping with the fact she'll be caring for a subhuman for her whole life

Moms are the biggest copers. They think their :incel: son is a :chad:. :feelskek:
When I had really bad acne my mom told me I was so handsome and girls were gonna love me. Meanwhile females ran away at the sight of me

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 11429
this noxious device caused malocclusion and blocked our facial growth for years!
ignorant parents put this object inside their son's mouth in order to shut him up, but they don't know the pacifier causes irreparable damege to baby's face and jaw.
View attachment 11430

Legend says, if you suckle to much on this fake nipple when you're very young,
you won't ever get to see one once you're older!

(female one of course)
When I had really bad acne my mom told me I was so handsome and girls were gonna love me. Meanwhile females ran away at the sight of me

Seems like moms even feel entitled to chad sons not just chad lovers.

Under her breath, she added "in the future," and guess what, she was right. You're lucky bro. Women hate me. You know my story. :feelsrope:

Under her breath, she added "in the future," and guess what, she was right. You're lucky bro. Women hate me. You know my story. :feelsrope:
Sorry about ur life man. But yes do alright lol. For now my focus is on my career

• +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer
Well she eventually got her wish but man when I was ugly I got a lot of bluepill

Bluepills are the worst, you just loose a lot of time not knowing the real issue and how to solve it.
What did you do, mew surgery ect?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Bluepills are the worst, you just loose a lot of time not knowing the real issue and how to solve it.
What did you do, mew surgery ect?
Bluepill are basically the ingredient for all normies to never improve and be complacent with a weak body and mind.

And I mewed for a year (been a bit over a year now I believe). And got into bodybuilding and neck training. Hair is also a bigger deal than people here think. Most people think it's some meme that only Reddit uses but with the right cut u can go from 4 to a 6 in some cases

• +1
Bluepill are basically the ingredient for all normies to never improve and be complacent with a weak body and mind.

And I mewed for a year (been a bit over a year now I believe). And got into bodybuilding and neck training. Hair is also a bigger deal than people here think. Most people think it's some meme that only Reddit uses but with the right cut u can go from 4 to a 6 in some cases

Mewing is life fuel. I seem to be the only one at my gym training neck, while bluepillers at there seem to ridicule it.
Experienced it myself hair can really enhance the facial shape.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Mewing is life fuel. I seem to be the only one at my gym training neck, while bluepillers at there seem to ridicule it.
Experienced it myself hair can really enhance the facial shape.
I train my neck at home in the evenings so I don't take so long at the gym
Yes balding must really be suicidefuel

hair (including hairline and quality etc..) can serve as a big halo for averagecels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I train my neck at home in the evenings so I don't take so long at the gym
Yes balding must really be suicidefuel

Yess it is, instant deal breaker sometimes. Especially with younger women. Even with older ones you have to have a top tier face with symmetry and good skull shape.
Gotta really put some efffort into saving my hairline.
hair (including hairline and quality etc..) can serve as a big halo for averagecels.

True that!

Yess it is, instant deal breaker sometimes. Especially with younger women. Even with older ones you have to have a top tier face with symmetry and good skull shape.
Gotta really put some efffort into saving my hairline.
I have good balding genetics so I should be good. But we will see

I have good balding genetics so I should be good. But we will see

That's a big advantage, It stared at 14 for me but just templates. Atleast I got a good skullshape.

• +1
You can tell this was created by a mom who has an autistic son.
it could have been an autistic daughter too you sexist fuck

I had a pacifier and I ended up with near perfect teeth. You're just coping, if a anything sucking your thumb was the problem.