why people sometimes disagree with me

user47283

user47283

Gold
1) They are low iq and misinterpret what I said.

2) They have autism and dont understand subjectivity and relativity. Men can be good looking in different ways. (Two paths can lead to the same destination)
"this guy doesn't fit my aspie criteria for what defines a chad so he must be ugly"

3) They are contrarian and addicted to debating and negativity.

4) They are intimated/jealous of my god tier iq and strinkingly fresh theories such as lower anterior facial height being more important than forward growth and forward growth being misunderstood and not important for aesthetics.

5) As I can think for myself my theories challenge their dogmatic views that they repeat off eachother such as the mike mew circle jerk of this mysterious "forward growth" , jfl these autists actually think having your maxilla and mandible way ahead of the nasion like a chimp is ideal and make the most retarded morphs based off this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SharpFaceButUgly and Luke LLL
the ramblings of a mad man

2) They have autism and dont understand subjectivity and relativity. Men can be good looking in different ways. (Two paths can lead to the same destination)
"this guy doesn't fit my aspie criteria for what defines a chad so he must be ugly"

4) They are intimated/jealous of my god tier iq and strinkingly fresh theories such as lower anterior facial height being more important than forward growth and forward growth being misunderstood and not important for aesthetics.

5) As I can think for myself my theories challenge their dogmatic views that they repeat off eachother such as the mike mew circle jerk of this mysterious "forward growth" , jfl these autists actually think having your maxilla and mandible way ahead of the nasion like a chimp is ideal and make the most retarded morphs based off this
or you are dumb, and u are cuz u didnt even tought u could be wrong on what u say :lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16139, hebbewem and user47283
or you are dumb, and u are cuz u didnt even tought u could be wrong on what u say :lul::lul::lul:
i was gonna mog @chinpilled but now i mog yo shit ass nigger faced tranny lookin' head to death

I have noticed that people that disagree with other people opinion are called low IQ in this forum. People are too emotionally invested and thats is why you cannot really create good conversation.

lol, wdym by lower anterior facial height?