why people start shit with me, then act like im some evil narcy for fighting back

D

Deleted member 30552

you just cant win with PSL nerds. they attack you, try to shit on you, and the moment you fight back you are some evil narcy for defending yourself against their viscious creepy insults that are completely unwarranted. i wish i never even entered these mental asylum spaces filled with absolute freaks tbh

happens with IRL friends too as well. idk what it is about people that i just cant get along with them and they act like little bitches to each other and think that i fuck with that negative toxic mindset and when i fight back they act like i am some type of asshole

i just hate fucking humans in general. they are so PUSSY to me. they say shit to me and then cant handle my words back, utterly fucking cringe.

ALWAYS online too, people never seem to wanna get into altercations with me to my face or say little bitch shit. they always say it from the comfort of their own home. the internet is the downfall of humanity

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, slavicpsycho and Sprinkles
autists releasing pent up rage through the keyboard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 30552
autists releasing pent up rage through the keyboard
people are vile. they always exaggerate everything on my name in any regard of my life on this shit. people are so toxic and im not built for that lifestyle, i cant handle that shit because im not used to it. irl people are very nice to me and these things people say through the keyboard seem so ridiculous that i just wanna pop them out of existence. they frame me and put shit on my name that doesnt even exist. they take one single moment of weakness i have and blow it out of proportion

i never should get into fightrs and arguments with these people. i realized you just cant defend yourself, and you cant seem defensive at all. never worth it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Sprinkles
People here insult me all the time but irl they wouldnt Say shit it's just so funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558