Why Prettyboys are Ideal

Vvvvxxxx

Vvvvxxxx

Diamond
One thing people forget is there is a spectrum with gender based attractive traits. Genes are never specific to one sex. That’s why most times I notice families either carry good looking male genes or good looking female genes. It’s rare to see a family with both. The ultimate goal of a female is to carry the seed of a man that will produce both good looking sons and daughters. The second option is good looking sons (while sacrificing the daughters looks). This second option is the only choice for a lot of women, which is why we see its popularity rise as women exit their prime ages.

See Brock Lesnar and Mike Tyson’s daughters. They both inherited excessively masculine genes. That’s why I think pretty boy pheno is the ultimate pussy wetter when a woman is in her prime (14 to 22)

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Gargantuan and Deleted member 3328
Yeah lol

Look at Brock Lesnar's wife

8D42732A 4D7A 49DA 9BC6 A90C25DC9CC2

You'd think her genes are strong enough to give a brown haired, green eyed Stacy (when breeding with Brock)

But they got this

729CFA12 67A0 44DF 9626 906F4A935D0F

That snowbear looks unironically more dangerous and scary than Brock

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 3795, tyronelite and 11 others
Because they make the best twinks, man.

C7B4EA27 3D92 41C5 AEA4 2C4B2AE9D1D5
Francisco Lachowski at Phillip Lim

Prettyboy life cycle 8psl at prime 0psl in late time

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Kinda agree but imagine looking like that, foids will never fantasize about you raping them if you look like a twink

I’m not saying that looking like a brute caveman is ideal but imagine how intimidated other men would feel next to you due to superior bones

imho mogging > slaying some used up whore but since many here are low T oneitiscels they would rather look like some eboy from tiktok instead of looking like a real man

Kinda agree but imagine looking like that, foids will never fantasize about you raping them if you look like a twink

View attachment 361914

View attachment 361894

I’m not saying that looking like a brute caveman is ideal but imagine how intimidated other men would feel next to you due to superior bones

imho mogging > slaying some used up whore but since many here are low T oneitiscels they would rather look like some eboy from tiktok instead of looking like a real man
No matter how much we fantasize about mogging and domination, humans are still social creatures. For one, look at the success and survival of women and children (humans have the longest relative childhood and adolescence) despite being much weaker than adult men. So of course the same will apply to men that have a face that helps them socially. A pretty boy will have a far stronger social network or allies than a dom brute in nature.

Also, humans aren’t extremely dimorphic in strength. No matter how strong one man is, he will be taken down by 5 to 10 smart males with half his strength. Finally, humans invented tools very early in our evolution so the social game is more important than pure dominance mogging.

• +1
Reactions: Caligula
i would be intimidated and run from this bitch

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
masc bones feminine features is all. on both

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Mixture of masc and feminine features >>>>>