• Tripping balls

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • You are literally 5'4

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
runescape is a microcosm of life and i think it could be why runescapers are always so driven

i rotted off runescape way before i understood or experienced life

i learned u need to

1. level up ur fighting skill
2. find a way to make money
3. increase ur strength
4. increase ur health

etc...

but u quickly learn that to do them things, u just need to grind the same monotinous tasks for ages until you master them and get the dopamine hit of the 99 skill cape and the benefit you get from mastering that skill

tbh maybe thats why ruenscape was so popular, it took advantage of basic human things that need to be improved, but u werent experienced enough in life to realise u need to improve them IRL or even old enough to make ur own decisions, so u built ur life in a game instead

but yeah life is basically like runescape. you need to PUT THE HOURS IN and level up in them 4 main areas by repeating the same monotunous tasks every day until you reap the rewards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
I wasted so much time on this game, but had a great time.

taught me a lot of valuable lessons while i made like $15k from it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., RealLooksmaxxer, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
@runescapeaddict1996 get yo 5'3.84363774 foot evening height ass in here

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, .👽., doomguy333 and 1 other person
Are you Sv3rige’s looksmax acc, @Digital Hitler ?

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Baldingman1998

$15k how?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14543
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Prettyboy
Dude just claim you are 6'7" like looksoverall does

$15k how?
sold the gold i earned to goldselling sites.

i know people that have become millionaires by running bot farms or scamming people out of their gold
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 06 um 224800

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JizzFarmer, .👽. and 4 others

yeah it was fun as fuck at the time man. i was one of those guys who would stand at the grand exchange and tell people i could flip their money for double

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 7098
runescape is a microcosm of life and i think it could be why runescapers are always so driven

i learned u need to

3. increase ur strength
4. increase ur health

etc...

but u quickly learn that to do them things, u just need to grind the same monotinous tasks for ages until you master them and get the dopamine hit of the 99 skill cape and the benefit you get from mastering that skill

tbh maybe thats why ruenscape was so popular, it took advantage of basic human things that need to be improved, but u werent experienced enough in life to realise u need to improve them or even old enough to make ur own decisions, so u built ur life in a game instead

but yeah life is basically like runescape. you need to level up in them 4 main areas by repeating the same monotunous tasks every day until you reap the rewards
I have to go in 15 minutes to do more self improvement by myself for the next 3 hours. But I will be back after then to talk about this. I can give you some brief pointers.

1. They did a study in 2010 that said that RuneScape players are 99 times more likely to become politicians.
2. Runescape is such a big deal even to this day because it is a man's dream come true. Total freedom to do whatever you want 24/7. no other games are like this.
3. Yes life is basically like runescape. But its better because everyone is born with the same genetics. So its like real life, but at the same time its not.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
yeah it was fun as fuck at the time man. i was one of those guys who would stand at the grand exchange and tell people i could flip their money for double
based:lul:

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
This is an excellent thread for the Looksmaxing section!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 7098
How are there two 25% and a 100%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14543
theres nothing you can do in the real world that gets the same reward/value for your time as spending your time in an online videogame.

That's the issue. I have always been respected in online videogames for me skills and grinding. IRL nobody ever cared for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Schizoidcel, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
sold the gold i earned to goldselling sites.

i know people that have become millionaires by running bot farms or scamming people out of their gold
View attachment 1394590
thats actually insane. i also heard there were an extreme amount people hacking accounts at one point. id imagine it was to get their gold and sell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
thats actually insane. i also heard there were an extreme amount people hacking accounts at one point. id imagine it was to get their gold and sell
exactly the reason why, and with old accounts that aren't in use there is another HUGE potential to make real $$$.

old accounts often have really rare names, basically NFTs of runescape, and once you've hacked into an account with an iconic name like "dragon" "a" "King" you can sell it for literal tens of thousands of dollars, it's insane how much money you can make in that game

• +1
  • Woah
The first step to looksmaxing as an ethnic:
riyQv9f.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 7098
theres nothing you can do in the real world that gets the same reward/value for your time as spending your time in an online videogame.

That's the issue. I have always been respected in online videogames for me skills and grinding. IRL nobody ever cared for me.
i think u just solved ur own problem. maybe you need to get skills and grind more IRL so people respect and care about you

• +1
I can only grind videogames not irl lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alainchalamet
i think u just solved ur own problem. maybe you need to get skills and grind more IRL so people respect and care about you
nothing IRL matters.

You can run Ultramarathons IRL, and nobody will care. You can get 99 Agility in runescape and people will admire you.

You can get a masters in nuclear fusion engineering IRL and nobody will care. You can get 99 crafting in runescape and people will admire you.

That's the brutal blackpill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others

i learned u need to

3. increase ur strength
4. increase ur health

etc...

tbh maybe thats why ruenscape was so popular, it took advantage of basic human things that need to be improved, but u werent experienced enough in life to realise u need to improve them IRL or even old enough to make ur own decisions, so u built ur life in a game instead

but yeah life is basically like runescape. you need to PUT THE HOURS IN and level up in them 4 main areas by repeating the same monotunous tasks every day until you reap the rewards
If you build up money making skills first, it makes the transition to the 99 combat based skill easier. Once you get all of the skills to 99 - especially mining, you can play the game for free by monetizing your own membership though obtaining enough gold in the game.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I have to go in 15 minutes to do more self improvement by myself for the next 3 hours. But I will be back after then to talk about this. I can give you some brief pointers.

1. They did a study in 2010 that said that RuneScape players are 99 times more likely to become politicians.
2. Runescape is such a big deal even to this day because it is a man's dream come true. Total freedom to do whatever you want 24/7. no other games are like this.
3. Yes life is basically like runescape. But its better because everyone is born with the same genetics. So its like real life, but at the same time its not.
if only we were all born with the same genetics.......:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:😕😕😕

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
nothing IRL matters.

You can run Ultramarathons IRL, and nobody will care. You can get 99 Agility in runescape and people will admire you.

You can get a masters in nuclear fusion engineering IRL and nobody will care. You can get 99 crafting in runescape and people will admire you.

That's the brutal blackpill.
this is ur problem. u dont know the right things to maxx out which people actually care about/respect you for/admire you.

MMA is one of them. if u are competitng at a high level or even any level at all, posting ur fights on ur instagram, people(girls) will care, and men will admire/respect you

and for job, if u do a cool job like a business, as a wild example, u build a big ecommerce business and make hella money and it gets really out there. people do care. people will admire and respect you.

no one gives a shit if u maxx out marathons or uni degrees, thats all nerd shit. as a man the only things u get respected/admired for is ur physical dominance and money(and status of possessions u can buy with that money)

• +1
this is ur problem. u dont know the right things to maxx out which people actually care about/respect you for/admire you.

MMA is one of them. if u are competitng at a high level or even any level at all, posting ur fights on ur instagram, people(girls) will care, and men will admire/respect you

and for job, if u do a cool job like a business, as a wild example, u build a big ecommerce business and make hella money and it gets really out there. people do care. people will admire and respect you.

no one gives a shit if u maxx out marathons or uni degrees, thats all nerd shit. as a man the only things u get respected/admired for is ur physical dominance and money(and status of possessions u can buy with that money)
I don't know. My parents, teachers, mentors, society always told me to get a uni degree. That's what would lead to life success.

Now that I realized this was a lie, I feel lost and demotivated.

• +1
You aren’t wrong but this can be said for a lot of different games honestly.

You aren’t wrong but this can be said for a lot of different games honestly.
true. i think theyre all built on weird different parts of dopamine reward systems

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

i learned u need to

3. increase ur strength
4. increase ur health

etc...

I have gotten 6 skill capes now - Attack, Strength, Defense, Hit Points, Cooking, and Prayer. The best way to skill is to use the methods listed on runescape wiki.

• +1
i need an rpg game like runescape

• +1
World of Warcraft in its prime was like that too. Was addicted for many years never leaving the basement but the game is trash nowadays.