Why Shoulders and Chest are Most Important

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
The muscles cannot be trained enough. The only way to get them big enough to where woman don't like them is on streroids with 80th+ percentile frame

Why is this though? Well it's hard to pinpoint it so let's look at the female counterpart which would have a lot of mass in the glutes and legs

Did you know this girl is overweight with a BMI of 25.6

When I posted her the only objection men had was her abs, and some men that liked small butts. I still don't understand you small butt liking men you are indeed a weird species

HER MASS IS STORED IN DIMORPHIC AREA'S

Woman are optimized around the complex hip joints

Men are optimized around there rotator cuff

What muscles allow the rotator cuff to go in all 4 directions(Only joint that can do this)

All 3 heads of the deltoid, Chest, Lats, Rhomboids

You could train these and have chicken legs and still attract girls. I've seen guys with chicken legs , but good upper bodies pull chicks. Although it's better to have both

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
If you're going to roid, make sure you look something like this, otherwise don't put your balls on the line.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181209-195945~2.png
    Screenshot_20181209-195945~2.png
    509.7 KB · Views: 153
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
I hate how everyone tell that legs matter for men when in reality its about upper body. I got pretty good legs despite not training them, but my arms are too thin. Some people said i actually look pretty good, maybe its BDD but still my wrists are thing as fuck and my legs dominate too hard.
Mirin guys with chicken legs because their torsos and shoulders always look bigger because of it. And you dont need big legs, just get chicken ones and train them to get a little mass and tone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 2658
@battlefieldincel

Steroid isn't worth it look at what happened to FouseyTube

dude went crazy after he went bald

He ruined his SMV hoping on cycle
@kantero
Whats your
Bicep circum.
Quad Circum.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
The muscles cannot be trained enough. The only way to get them big enough to where woman don't like them is on streroids with 80th+ percentile frame

Why is this though? Well it's hard to pinpoint it so let's look at the female counterpart which would have a lot of mass in the glutes and legs

View attachment 7953

When I posted her the only objection men had was her abs, and some men that liked small butts. I still don't understand you small butt liking men you are indeed a weird species

What muscles allow the rotator cuff to go in all 4 directions(Only joint that can do this)

You could train these and have chicken legs and still attract girls. I've seen guys with chicken legs , but good upper bodies pull chicks. Although it's better to have both
I've always had a good chest before even lifting. It's all about insertions.

Arms are much more important than u think tho

I hate how everyone tell that legs matter for men when in reality its about upper body. I got pretty good legs despite not training them, but my arms are too thin. Some people said i actually look pretty good, maybe its BDD but still my wrists are thing as fuck and my legs dominate too hard.
Mirin guys with chicken legs because their torsos and shoulders always look bigger because of it
. And you dont need big legs, just get chicken ones and train them to get a little mass and tone.

This so much. Got good legs without training till nowadays very few people won a sprint agaisnt me. Yet I envy those with small legs, small legs would make my subhuman frame look a bit better

Mirin guys with chicken legs because their torsos and shoulders always look bigger because of it. And you dont need big legs, just get chicken ones and train them to get a little mass and tone.
This this this. Over developed or even moderately developed legs like David laid has is too much. You look way better without the massive legs

This so much. Got good legs without training till nowadays very few people won a sprint agaisnt me. Yet I envy those with small legs, small legs would make my subhuman frame look a bit better
1543520584787-png.6533
Flamingo 18397514 xl 1 600x600

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, mojopin and Deleted member 281
I think you meant clavicle length and ribcage width.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
I don't care about ya BMI, I'll still put my dick ya eye.

Never heard of them being so big a woman doesnt like them

shoulders are prob the most important, chest is good makes you look a lot better when you have a t shirt on. anyone have the graph showing the percentiles and shoulder width?

@battlefieldincel

Steroid isn't worth it look at what happened to FouseyTube

dude went crazy after he went bald

He ruined his SMV hoping on cycle
@kantero
Whats your
Bicep circum.
Quad Circum.
it's worth it as long as you don't go sterile or have high bp and avoid certain ones that directly affect the heart.

not all men have MPB

rotator cuff is a muscle group not a joint tbh lol tbh
delts and traps are most important for signalling hormonal health they are the most ar dense areas
forearms and unironically abs after that for signalling general fitness and functionability maybe add lats too
big chest has never been desirable on males until homosexuals took over the bodybuilding industry somewhere in the '70s or something, greek statues, bodybuilders before that time they all had smaller chests its better looking f sure, gymcel indicator and heavily overhyped muscle, though its hard to get a big chest to the point where it negatively impacts your physique tbh
legs always get either way too much love or way too much hate tbh, just keep them tight and balanced train them every once in a while or smth youll be fine

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
At this point my arms are probably almost as big as my quads. My arms are getting yuge
How much calories do you consume?

View attachment 7953

Traps and neck are equally important as shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and Nibba
David Laid physique is perfect in my opinion. Or Zyzz tbh