Why some girls don't post their boyfriends on social media?

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
That is because they are ashamed their cucks or what ? Maybe they don't want to lose potential partners or simps ? I guess the combination of all of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17, ifyouwannabemylover, Gonthar and 2 others
They want to keep their options open.
Once she breaks up, she just pick one guy.

Another reason is that her bf ain’t that attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Gonthar, Abhorrence and 1 other person
They want to keep their options open.
Once she breaks up, she just pick one guy.

Another reason is that her bf ain’t that attractive.
THIS.I also wonder if their cucks know that

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Because men will unfollow them if they do and the girls don't want to lose followers, that's all there is to it. Men are very open about doing this

I saw on Facebook pics from a wedding of a girl I knew in college - she didn't even post her groom, there were only photos with her and her female friends, like the wedding was simply a whole party only for themselves...Same thing with other girls I personally knew - many are now married but their husbands aren't anywhere to be seen on their social media.

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell, Gus17, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
I saw on Facebook pics from a wedding of a girl I knew in college - she didn't even post her groom, there were only photos with her and her female friends, like the wedding was simply a whole party only for themselves...Same thing with other girls I personally knew - many are now married but their husbands aren't anywhere to be seen on their social media.
What about the cucks ? Do they share their partners on social media ?
I bet they all share since they are the weak side of relationship and they are all cucks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
What about the cucks ? Do they share their partners on social media ?
I bet they all share since they are the weak side of relationship and they are all cucks
It seems many of them don't have accounts on social media, if they have they usually appear with their wives.

There is always somebody who is taking the picture.

• JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back