Why TF do people here think the Jews want to promote black culture and agenda?

D

Deleted member 19103

Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
Ive seen some dumbasses say this shit recently who im not gonna name but

You're just stupid and low IQ if you think this.

The black community is their NUMBER 1 target.

Why do you think the black community is fucked.

<
They portray us as thugs in the media
<We are portrayed as sex toys in dating and thats it
<Portrayed as low iq
<Media has brainwashed most blacks with this media so its actually become a fullfilled phrophecy
<Created a bullshit fake scam known as BLM, that ironically have contributed nothing to the black community. Just an obvious money grab
<Promoted feminism to black women first so now they've destroyed the black household
<Promotes our dysfunction only.
<Blacks are never portrayed as superheroes or admired attractive individuals in movies
<According to media all we do is rap, trap, and dunk balls in hoops

B-b-but jews promote bbc halo a-and b-blacked.com bro....
Like Stfu

Now society looks at us as a whole not individuals.
-If one black person abandons their child all do
-If one black person has a 10-inch dick all do
-If one black person cant pay their rent, welp all niggers are just broke and unambitious

All stupid shit

All propaganda

• +1
Reactions: mogging, El Ñero, Amexmaxx and 21 others
Jews are the bogeyman of the white men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, darkness97, ItsOver.com and 2 others
They want all nations to mix with each other, so they lose their identity, while they protect their own nation and identity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, ChadFucksYourOneitis, sergiu and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste
They want all nations to mix with each other, so they lose their identity, while they protect their own nation and identity.
I dont think thats their #1 goal

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Does anyone have that cartoon about a Jew scheming and promoting rap music to brainwash smart, ambitious white people and turning them into trash?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Richard_Hungwell, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Blacks are never portrayed as superheroes
>Nick Fury
>Black Panther
>Falcon
>Miles Morales
>Luke Cage
>War Machine
>Blade
>Cyborg
>Hancock

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Richard_Hungwell, Chadethnic101 and 7 others
>Nick Fury
>Black Panther
>Falcon
>Miles Morales
>Luke Cage
>War Machine
>Blade
>Cyborg
>Hancock
never heard of any of those niggas except for one, wonder why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, closedplatecel and 5 others
Does anyone have that cartoon about a Jew scheming and promoting rap music to brainwash smart, ambitious white people and turning them into trash?
never happened

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Jews promote black culture because they completely control black culture, black people are very easy to control, doesn’t mean they give a shit about them.

They took control of black culture then used it to fuck the entire western world with it. Understood?

They don’t give a single shit about black people’s well being and will starve most of them out of existence in Africa. But before that they will import millions of them into every nation they can and mix them with the local populations for various reasons

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, El Ñero, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
It's not about promoting "black culture", but about destroying white populations by mixture with non white people. Historically, Europeans have been the only threat of Khazarian Jews. Blacks are just used as a tool to bring down whites.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadethnic101, Amnesia and 2 others
That only means you aren't watching superhero movies or series.

- Nick Fury is the head of the S.H.İ.EL.D. and nearly in the every marvel movie and series jfl.
- Black Panther has a movie + second is coming + was in the both infinity war, endgame and civil war.
- Falcon has it's own series with winter soldier + was in the civil war.
- Miles Morales has a movie + second is coming + mentioned in No way home.
- Luke Cage has it's own series + a part of the defenders.
- War Machine was in every iron man movie + both infinity war, endgame and civil war.
- Blade has a movie.
- Cıborg was both in Justice League movie + in the ''teen titans'' and ''teen titans go'' cartoons.
- Hancock has a movie.

>Nick Fury
>Black Panther
>Falcon
>Miles Morales
>Luke Cage
>War Machine
>Blade
>Cyborg
>Hancock
Cyborg is second fiddle to robin from teen titans.

Falcon is a side kick cuckhold

War machine side kick cuck

Miles is half Latino so not black

Nick fury is Samuel Jackson yes he’s black but Samuel is his own race at this point

Blk panther is black

Blade isn’t really a hero but I’ll give you that one

So only what one actual hero in black panther and even then he is more of a monarch for his nation :forcedsmile:

Nick fury is a badass but not a “hero” he just owns a huge company

Miles is a Latino/black mix child

Luke cage is also a 3rd rate hero one of the no name hero’s people don’t know jack shit about unless they dig deep. Like pulling our moon knight JFL

Yeah you failed
Jews promote black culture because they completely control black culture, black people are very easy to control, doesn’t mean they give a shit about them.

They took control of black culture then used it to fuck the entire western world with it. Understood?

They don’t give a single shit about black people’s well being and will starve most of them out of existence in Africa. But before that they will import millions of them into every nation they can and mix them with the local populations for various reasons
proof of this or I’m calling BS. Why blacks why not Arabs and Latinos who also do the exact same thing what makes blacks this magically unique group hmmm?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
Cyborg is second fiddle to robin from teen titans.

Falcon is a side kick cuckhold

War machine side kick cuck

Miles is half Latino so not black

Nick fury is Samuel Jackson yes he’s black but Samuel is his own race at this point

Blk panther is black

Blade isn’t really a hero but I’ll give you that one

So only what one actual hero in black panther and even then he is more of a monarch for his nation :forcedsmile:

Nick fury is a badass but not a “hero” he just owns a huge company

Miles is a Latino/black mix child

Luke cage is also a 3rd rate hero one of the no name hero’s people don’t know jack shit about unless they dig deep. Like pulling our moon knight JFL

Yeah you failed

proof of this or I’m calling BS. Why blacks why not Arabs and Latinos who also do the exact same thing what makes blacks this magically unique group hmmm?
I mog blacks n all:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
never happened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, BoneDensity and Gonthar
Most sure but not Tyrone. You don’t mogg curries either roshan mogg you
Tyrone are pushed forward by jews. They don’t have good aesthetics. But u havent seen me current.
And roshan is overated u fail for the coloring halo. He is a long midfaced cel

Tyrone are pushed forward by jews. They don’t have good aesthetics. But u havent seen me current.
And roshan is overated u fail for the coloring halo. He is a long midfaced cel
Lmfao :feelstastyman:, he wouldn’t be Tyrone if he didn’t have good aesthetics what low IQ reply is this. I don’t fall for colouring I’m saying roshan moggs you it is what it is

• Love it
Reactions: mogging
Lmfao :feelstastyman:, he wouldn’t be Tyrone if he didn’t have good aesthetics what low IQ reply is this. I don’t fall for colouring I’m saying roshan moggs you it is what it is
Post a tyrone.
And this is roshan in same lightning and selfie i took when i was fat - which i sent u

Attachments

• 3C884046-929A-40FB-8233-8A3D975AABC8.jpeg
    3C884046-929A-40FB-8233-8A3D975AABC8.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's not about promoting "black culture", but about destroying white populations by mixture with non white people. Historically, Europeans have been the only threat of Khazarian Jews. Blacks are just used as a tool to bring down whites.
are you stupid? non black women dont want black men like that, because of the reasons i stated

Post a tyrone.
And this is roshan in same lightning and selfie i took when i was fat - which i sent u
There’s curries that mogg you and roshan though I won’t post any as I can’t think of any at the top of my head.

Broderick Hunter moggs you so does tyson beckford. No I’m not gonna listen to any copes you have every woman would prefer to fuck these guys over you and anybody on this fourm
D7DC521F FDA2 4508 A52E E9FB356E0543
FCD7FB89 969D 4D34 BC75 B3AA6B784077

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 18840
Those r giga tyrone tho and tyson is overated that being said.
I agree both roshan and tyson are overrated but my point was there’s chads of all races that mogg you that’s all. But you mogg the avg guy of any race

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 18840
I agree both roshan and tyson are overrated but my point was there’s chads of all races that mogg you that’s all. But you mogg the avg guy of any race
I will pm midterm looksmaxxed self and u could assess. All i can say is my pheno is ideal for my niche and esp my women. At least ive got that. 99/100 of white guys can’t even get a becky of their own race on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Blacks are the biggest losers everywhere they go, they are always in need of protection and who better than the state to give them. It’s very complicated but they essentially choose the biggest losers in short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Blacks are the biggest losers everywhere they go, they are always in need of protection and who better than the state to give them. It’s very complicated but they essentially choose the biggest losers in short
Nar they are winning compared to native Americans, Polynesians Gypsies and abos :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

But compared to main non endangered races yeah it’s over 4 them at least they are seen as cool and hip hop etc and shit. Literally below eveybody else in the main races

Blacks are a biohazard. Killing off all whites who are not jewish puts jews at the top. Goy women who are hot (like whites) are probably already being cloned. Whites are too intelligent, and a flood of nonwhites (who will in the future be enslaved by communism) will be easy to dominate.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Amnesia and Deleted member 19530
Nar they are winning compared to native Americans, Polynesians Gypsies and abos :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

But compared to main non endangered races yeah it’s over 4 them at least they are seen as cool and hip hop etc and shit. Literally below eveybody else in the main races
There’s not enough native Americans for them to use them. In places like Mexico they do use native Americans though, for example the Zapatista movement made to divide Mexico started by the Jewish president of Mexico Salinas de Gortari. They have similar movements in Brazil and all of Latin America. Blacks are just too easy to use in a global scale though since they’re everywhere at this point and nearly always the losers

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The Jewish elite is the enemy of all races

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, john2, Amnesia and 2 others
There’s not enough native Americans for them to use them. In places like Mexico they do use native Americans though, for example the Zapatista movement made to divide Mexico started by the Jewish president of Mexico Salinas de Gortari. They have similar movements in Brazil and all of Latin America. Blacks are just too easy to use in a global scale though since they’re everywhere at this point and nearly always the losers
Yeah blacks are basically a group of native people who didn’t get exterminated due to their resistances to illness and disease.

All native non Eurasian races either got raped into being mutt like Latinos and Polys or exterminated like Abos until there’s only like 1 million left. Blacks avoided this due to africa being a uninhabitable shithole so Europeans could only colonise it during the 19th century to 20th century.

they are losers for the big main races they are winners in that they are the only non Eurasian race that have their own land culture and language and are populous

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 19530 and 1 other person
are you stupid? non black women dont want black men like that, because of the reasons i stated
Mixing populations isn't limited to mixed raced relationships , nigger. Importing non whites to white countries changes demographics and accomplishes the goal of bringing down white nations. Israel is an ethno-state that promotes multiculturalism in the west.

<
<Portrayed as low iq
<Media has brainwashed most blacks with this media so its actually become a fullfilled phrophecy
<Created a bullshit fake scam known as BLM, that ironically have contributed nothing to the black community. Just an obvious money grab
<Promoted feminism to black women first so now they've destroyed the black household
<Blacks are never portrayed as superheroes or admired attractive individuals in movies

Like Stfu

-If one black person cant pay their rent, welp all niggers are just broke and unambitious

All stupid shit

All propaganda
Legit thread tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103

<
<Portrayed as low iq

Like Stfu

All stupid shit

All propaganda
jews actually hate niggers and just want them to fuck white women

Yeah blacks are basically a group of native people who didn’t get exterminated due to their resistances to illness and disease.

All native non Eurasian races either got raped into being mutt like Latinos and Polys or exterminated like Abos until there’s only like 1 million left. Blacks avoided this due to africa being a uninhabitable shithole so Europeans could only colonise it during the 19th century to 20th century.

they are losers for the big main races they are winners in that they are the only non Eurasian race that have their own land culture and language and are populous
This is true. I don’t dislike black people or even real black culture, I dislike this world and the culture that was pushed down upon blacks and then pushed to the rest of us through them. Africans from Africa are great in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, closedplatecel, Deleted member 19103 and 1 other person
Blacks are easy to control. Look at an average black guy, give him some money and he spends it back on jewellery, cars and weed. There are about 50 million blacks in America alone. Easy revenue .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, darkness97, BoneDensity and 2 others
This is true. I don’t dislike black people or even real black culture, I dislike this world and the culture that was pushed down upon blacks and then pushed to the rest of us through them. Africans from Africa are great in my opinion
Yeah i get what you mean, Anglo black culture is cancer. But it sells we must look and judge those who allow it to be this way, in the 60s blacks were goo stand up people in the Anglosphere then the powerful pushed drugs and other shit like assholes and ruined them, this created a domino effect the effect your speakin about rn.

Europe is safe my nation is mocked for being ethnicland but if you come to Britian and travel
You’ll realise outside of main cities there’s no ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 19432 and Deleted member 19530
On the money with this one. I grew up in an African household, not a black one. They are very different contrary to popular belif. africans are much much different from ‘blacks’. africans are often some of the most educated especially nigerians

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan, Chadethnic101, darkness97 and 5 others
Really????🤨
Jfl another ignorant white kid, yes really. Would like to think i know more about my own culture than some rotter who doesn't leave this forum let alone this country. Lots of 'black' people act pretty retarded yes, but africans dont tolerate stupidity.

• JFL
Jfl another ignorant white kid, yes really. Would like to think i know more about my own culture than some rotter who doesn't leave this forum let alone this country. Lots of 'black' people act pretty retarded yes, but africans dont tolerate stupidity.
OK...thanks for thanks for enlightening me...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
Imagine actually believing this stupid jew conspiracy theories. Incel trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and darkness97
shiieeeeettttt

Even before rap whites where doing drugs and being un ambitious in the 70s during hippe era. Imagine blaming rape for that

• Hmm...
There is no such thing as “black” culture. Black people don’t even share a universal culture and way of life. These people think blacks are all black American culturally and it’s annoying asf.

• +1
Reactions: Racky

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
The Jews are spreading Chem trails as we speak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 20056