Why the fuck do you niggas think I’m an Oreo

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m getting mad thinking about this shit. I’m not a fucking Oreo. Nigga say they thought I was white as mayo? Why? Because I don’t “act black”? I don’t “talk Black”? Fuck bro. I’m gonna just leave, come back and engage in some heinous bullying on some niggas here

@PenileFacialSurgery explain you bitch. You’re on my list and this thread AINT larp. If you’re still here in a few months a shitstorm is coming for u

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gengar, ElliotRodgerJr and 8 others
Oreos me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Chadelite and 6 others
I thought you were Tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
chill and smile bro laughter is the medicine of life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AutisticBeaner, Chadelite and 8 others
You are that ugly fat fuck blackcel aren’t you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Your IQ and lack of emotional stability is nigga tier

Your T levels and the rest isn’t

You better @ some more niggas, because they be calling you Oreo more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AbandonShip, Chadelite and 4 others
"I’m getting mad thinking about this shit. I’m not a fucking Oreo. Nigga say they thought I was white as mayo? Why? Because I don’t “act black”? I don’t “talk Black”? Fuck bro. I’m gonna just leave, come back and engage in some heinous bullying on some niggas here

@PenileFacialSurgery explain you bitch. You’re on my list and this thread AINT larp. If you’re still here in a few months a shitstorm is coming for u"
EUgyiM9VAAYSRHC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Download 1
=blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Chadelite and 3 others
"I’m getting mad thinking about this shit. I’m not a fucking Oreo. Nigga say they thought I was white as mayo? Why? Because I don’t “act black”? I don’t “talk Black”? Fuck bro. I’m gonna just leave, come back and engage in some heinous bullying on some niggas here

@PenileFacialSurgery explain you bitch. You’re on my list and this thread AINT larp. If you’re still here in a few months a shitstorm is coming for u"View attachment 335262
Mirin forward head growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 5632

I was right again. You nigger obey to me.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
"Acting white" mean not being a criminal in negro speak :feelsgah:

• +1
good post nigger

• +1
I’m getting mad thinking about this shit. I’m not a fucking Oreo. Nigga say they thought I was white as mayo? Why? Because I don’t “act black”? I don’t “talk Black”? Fuck bro. I’m gonna just leave, come back and engage in some heinous bullying on some niggas here

@PenileFacialSurgery explain you bitch. You’re on my list and this thread AINT larp. If you’re still here in a few months a shitstorm is coming for u
bc you not lightskin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and turkproducer
"Acting white" mean not being a criminal in negro speak :feelsgah:
No it means acting like a low t high inhibition cuck faggot. Mr Norwooding

• +1

Meanwhile people say i talk like a nibba wtf is wrong with world bro ngl

• +1
Your IQ and lack of emotional stability is nigga tier

Your T levels and the rest isn’t

You better @ some more niggas, because they be calling you Oreo more.
Shut the fuck up you cunt. I T and IQ mog you into the ground

Don’t worry about the other niggas theyre gonna get what’s coming to them soon
View attachment 335264

I was right again. You nigger obey to me.
Shut the fuck up you retarded sack of shit. Literally all you can do is repeat the word “nigger” like an edgy 12 year old on Xbox. Hang yourself immediately.
You are that ugly fat fuck blackcel aren’t you?
Shut the fuck up, I mog you. You’re norwooding into nothing and will soon look like the ugly bald gym teacher who creeps on kids. Keep crying in my threads for me you genetic dead end

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Shut the fuck up you cunt. I T and IQ mog you into the ground

Don’t worry about the other niggas theyre gonna get what’s coming to them soon
You=:feelsuhh::soy::feelswah::feelswhy::incel:

also you=
9278D186 2B37 418B AA5B 0679F3626B78

Relax Cornelius, no one is making fun of you, it’s all going to be okay.

• +1
welcome back and see you tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, .👽. and 1 other person
You=:feelsuhh::soy::feelswah::feelswhy::incel:

also you=
View attachment 335271

Relax Cornelius, no one is making fun of you, it’s all going to be okay.
Big talk for someone whos some lanky fuck in his basement whos stuck with a disease he can’t fix

you

giphy.gif

Me

giphy.gif

You’ve literally been on PSL since 2016 and have not done one bit of ascending. That’s how I know you weren’t meant to be born. They should of thrown you off a hill

• +1
Nigga u back?

• +1
  • +1
Big talk for someone whos some lanky fuck in his basement whos stuck with a disease he can’t fix

you

giphy.gif

Me

giphy.gif

You’ve literally been on PSL since 2016 and have not done one bit of ascending. That’s how I know you weren’t meant to be born. They should of thrown you off a hill
Legit didn’t read

but keep crying for me, truly rent free when I can give a fuck about your attention whoring posts.

• +1
Legit didn’t read

but keep crying for me, truly rent free when I can give a fuck about your attention whoring posts.
You say “keep crying for me” and “dn rd” when all you do is react to all my content and post stupid shit on MY THREADS. Your self awareness is 0. Your sentience is non existent. Fuck off my thread ASAP

• +1
seek help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and PenileFacialSurgery
You say “keep crying for me” and “dn rd” when all you do is react to all my content and post stupid shit on MY THREADS. Your self awareness is 0. Your sentience is non existent. Fuck off my thread ASAP
Didn’t read

just shut the fuck up already, no one cares about you and your his fake drama.

Attention whore.

• +1
Didn’t read

just shut the fuck up already, no one cares about you and your his fake drama.

Attention whore.
“No one cares”. You sure do care enough to post on all my content and respond to my comments, you retard. Again, your sentience is non existent. You Down syndrome donkey

• +1
@BlackBoyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
@BlackBoyo
I appreciate u
what’s up?
Fuckn normies took everything away from me. Everything I built up just destroyed. I look back on everything and just feel envy and anger. Now I have this fucking doctor calling me to take my meds, some foid who can go home to something while I have nothing left

• +1
  • +1
Get it tested. At least the T but you can do an IQ test too if you want.
I can’t even go into a clinic or testing site if I wanted

• +1
  • +1
  • +1

???? NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
No private labs where you can order a test online?

Is that illegitimate?
Fuck that shit. I’m high T. 1000 ng/dl monster
Why do you hate me. I tried to help you and you destroy me

• +1
  • +1

Just talk the way you want and don't let anyone make you feel uncomfortable about it. Be you, king.

• +1
Haha lol

• +1
Why do you get offended by the term “nigger” my old black friends call each other that, it’s like. “Nigga” but “nigger” sounds more funnier

• +1