Why the US is the most cucked country in the world by far

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
"According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, it would cost $20 billion to end homelessness in the United States."

HUD reports that on a single night in 2023, roughly 653,100 people in the U.S. experienced homelessness, up about 12 percent from 2022. The Current Population Survey Annual Social and Economic Supplement reports the official poverty rate in 2022 was 11.5%, not statistically different from 2021.

Around one in every 500 Americans was experiencing homelessness in January 2023.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207, try2beme and n9wiff
i hate jews kill all of them + kill niggers

I said to you stop posting this stuff on my threads.

I want to make clear to all the authorities reading this that i'm free from what other users comment, and that i don't endorse any violence, antisemitism, racism and other kinds of discrimination.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, try2beme and n9wiff
I said to you stop posting this stuff on my threads.

I want to make clear to all the authorities reading this that i'm free from what other users comment, and that i don't endorse any violence, antisemitism, racism and other kinds of discrimination.
i want to make it clear to the authorities that I HATE KIKES AND NIGGERS

Stop being anti semetic and anti black

Also what did black people do theyre trapped by elites in their position

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
@97baHater Be careful what comments you react for man, in some countries it's illegal

I tell you that because a lot of those comments are traps from feds so that muslim users react on them and so on.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Deleted member 78207

Last edited: