WHY TRETINOIN MAKES YOU LOOK UNCANNY

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
[HIDEPOSTS=1]
i was looking into dht’s impact on collagen (surprisingly it actually increases it significantly, it decreases elastin though) and i found out that there is a very common occurance of bald people with extremely glossy heads.

this is because of something called fibrosis, which is where collagen levels are so high that it causes a weird alien looking effect.

this happens on the top of their heads because of the increased collagen (due to the dht)

so i was thinking, is it possible that the reason tret causes a weird glossy effect on the skin is because it causes excessively high collagen levels? i’m not 100% sure but it could be an explanation

this could be a good solution for the effect if its true because it would mean that you just have to lower the dose until your collagen gets to ideal levels, then slowly increase the dose as your collagen lowers with age.

also i recently realised that barely anyone here has mentioned elastinmaxxing, are there any guides on it or anything?
[/HIDEPOSTS]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, BoredPrince, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
i was looking into dht’s impact on collagen (surprisingly it actually increases it significantly, it decreases elastin though) and i found out that there is a very common occurance of bald people with extremely glossy heads.

this is because of something called fibrosis, which is where collagen levels are so high that it causes a weird alien looking effect.

this happens on the top of their heads because of the increased collagen (due to the dht)

so i was thinking, is it possible that the reason tret causes a weird glossy effect on the skin is because it causes excessively high collagen levels? i’m not 100% sure but it could be an explanation

this could be a good solution for the effect if its true because it would mean that you just have to lower the dose until your collagen gets to ideal levels, then slowly increase the dose as your collagen lowers with age.

also i recently realised that barely anyone here has mentioned elastinmaxxing, are there any guides on it or anything?
could u pm ur skin guide pre edit? i found it after u deleted the good info lol

i've never done a skin guide jfl i think i'm the wrong guy

ohh yeah i barely edited it tbh i just added a few things. what did you think i removed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
ohh yeah i barely edited it tbh i just added a few things. what did you think i removed
oh ok nvm then lol. thnx for that guide, its rlly good tbh and am gratefulcel for it

• Love it
Reactions: looksmidder
oh ok nvm then lol. thnx for that guide, its rlly good tbh and am gratefulcel for it
tbh it wasn’t even supposed to be a guide i was hoping people would know more than me and tell me stuff 💀

• +1
tbh it wasn’t even supposed to be a guide i was hoping people would know more than me and tell me stuff 💀
what do u think of bonesmashing? it can be similar to microneedling and get better collagen there?

what do u think of bonesmashing? it can be similar to microneedling and get better collagen there?

i heard the opposite tbh, i think it can damage skin, could be worth looking into though bc i don’t know much about bonesmashing

• +1
yeah man just use tretinoin and have more collagen than a juvenile at 90

yeah man just use tretinoin and have more collagen than a juvenile at 90
I think tret should be used as a spot treatment until you’re in your mid 20s. I use it but not in excess because I’m scared of losing fatpads

I think tret should be used as a spot treatment until you’re in your mid 20s. I use it but not in excess because I’m scared of losing fatpads
what actually are fat pads? do you just mean buccal fat or smth

Me with my balding, low dht, and aging skin :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: unlucko and looksmidder
what actually are fat pads? do you just mean buccal fat or smth
Pads of fat locates throughout your face. They’re different from buccal fat.

The most important ones are the ones around your eye, not having enough fat in that area leads to sunken eyes, dark circles and UEE

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Feel like some people are contrarians for the sake of it on here. Look at people that have used tret early and for a long time, almost no wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Feel like some people are contrarians for the sake of it on here. Look at people that have used tret early and for a long time, almost no wrinkles
tbh i wish tret was just some magical cure but i’d like to at least get some good info before i try it bc there’s too many people saying it can fuck you over

tbh i wish tret was just some magical cure but i’d like to at least get some good info before i try it bc there’s too many people saying it can fuck you over
Tret is tbh the “magicial cure” but isn’t perfect and u need to do it right for it to work

Tret is tbh the “magicial cure” but isn’t perfect and u need to do it right for it to work
what do you actually have to do right though? it kinda seems like some people get fucked by it and others just don’t

what do you actually have to do right though? it kinda seems like some people get fucked by it and others just don’t
Everyone gets fucked by the purge of skin temporarily but once thats done ur skin glows

Everyone gets fucked by the purge of skin temporarily but once thats done ur skin glows
i meant more about it fucking fat pads and bone density but yeah ik the purge is temporary

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
thats what i thought but apparently it can make you look way older than you are (like in a bad way)
Every long time tret user ive seen post face looks years younger than they are with their glowing smooth skin

@Jerryterry129 loves elastin and fat pads 🥰

i meant more about it fucking fat pads and bone density but yeah ik the purge is temporary
I've used tret since 16 (20 now) because of absolutely fucked skin. It reversed my wrinkles and made my face amazing. As for bone density & fat pad issue, that only occurs if you use a large dose. It's supposed to be a pea sized amount on your face.

As for dangers, not much. only apply at night, since it makes you photosensitive (which could sunburn you and fuck you up real time.)
It degrades in artificial light (wont give you a tan) so be mindful of that too. Overall, Tret is a looksmax. positives outway the negatives in an unreal way.