Why you need to be 5.5+ psl

D

Deleted

Lurker
Sure, you might argue that you can get laid as someone 4-5 psl and even get a girlfriend in some cases. But how will your quality of life be? Your girlfriend won't enjoy sex with you (doesn't matter cock size if ur not hot enough) and she'll fantasize about other men. Meeting new people will be much harder and you can't get away with nearly as much. Her friends will tell her she can do better and if we're talking one night stand ur best option is to hookup at a party where you won't feel anything with ur drunk dick and she might report you for rape when people finds out she fucked a normie.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, copefuel, User49 and 19 others
There is no reason to be average or below, none

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, Hikicel69 and 444
You shouldn’t associate with sub psl 6 people, you shouldnt even associate with yourself if youre sub psl 6(just dissociate and become schizophrenic )

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
There is no reason to be average or below, none
Most people will never reach the level i'm talking about in the OP. What i'm saying isn't that you should kill yourself if you're not its that you shouldn't focus on women at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, ItsOver.com and aBetterMii
could you not say the same thing about being born into wealth? or being born with intelligence or whatever? there is always something to compare to. you get what you get and that's that. you could have been born a rat 65 million years ago and eaten by t rex. who fuck knows, just accept what you have, try and improve, but realise that constantly comparing self to others is just pure suffering

could you not say the same thing about being born into wealth? or being born with intelligence or whatever? there is always something to compare to. you get what you get and that's that. you could have been born a rat 65 million years ago and eaten by t rex. who fuck knows, just accept what you have, try and improve, but realise that constantly comparing self to others is just pure suffering
What i'm saying is trying to get a relationship or hookups isn't worth it if you're below 5.5psl.

Just like trying to become a billionare isn't worth it if your iq is 80.

What i'm saying is trying to get a relationship or hookups isn't worth it if you're below 5.5psl.

Just like trying to become a billionare isn't worth it if your iq is 80.
so what just ldar?

B-but I thought black pill is a myth from Mumbai Institute :soy::soy: @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234
Inb4 Arvidpreet

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, 6’1cel, Biiyo03 and 9 others
i mean your gf only wanted to fuck you once a month
what does that say

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and ROTTING
OP what would you rate Timothee Chalamet and Michael B jordan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
B-but I thought black pill is a myth from Mumbai Institute :soy::soy: @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234
Inb4 Arvidpreet
When you read too many research papers published by “Mumbai institute of aesthetics and dating theories in west” :rolleyes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Myth, Chadeep and 4 others
OP what would you rate Timothee Chalamet and Michael B jordan
Timothee 5psl

Jordan 4 psl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Xangsane, Chadeep and 3 others
When you read too many research papers published by “Mumbai institute of aesthetics and dating theories in west” :rolleyes:
*when you have irl experience compared to 99% of others on .org

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Chadeep, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Both are seen as gigachads to girls. So psl is cope
Bcuz they're actors...

Tom Holland has a much bigger following than both of them combined but are you going to argue he would get tons of girls without fame?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Biiyo03, Chadeep and 6 others
You shouldn’t associate with sub psl 6 people, you shouldnt even associate with yourself if youre sub psl 6(just dissociate and become schizophrenic )
where you on lookism? I remember your avi and name too I think. Hello.

Bcuz they're actors...

Tom Holland has a much bigger following than both of them combined
he doesn’t. Go on tiktok bunch of girls thirst over mbj and chalamet

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
View attachment 1622097
Just searched tom Holland and first video that comes up

Just accept ur argument is borderline retarded
Dnrd. Tiktok is more reliable than this shithole. Millions of nt people there vs here…a couple hundred autists, Indians who don’t live in the west and homos with bdd

@Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, 6’1cel, Myth and 4 others
Dnrd. Tiktok is more reliable than this shithole. Millions of nt people there vs here…a couple hundred autists, Indians who don’t live in the west and homos with bdd

@Biggdink
Noo girls can’t decide what’s actually attractive :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
She’s lying bro :soy:. she would choose this over Chalamet :soy:

View attachment 1622125
Don't tell me you seriously believe Tim would be considered more attractive without being famous than this guy

What's the argument? His sexy big forehead makes girls wanna lick it? His fucked up nct low esr bug eyes makes girls think of cute little frogs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Lmao, ROTTING and 1 other person
Don't tell me you seriously believe Tim would be considered more attractive without being famous than this guy
View attachment 1622127View attachment 1622128

What's the argument? His sexy big forehead makes girls wanna lick it? His fucked up nct low esr bug eyes makes girls think of cute little frogs?
Good jaw, good hair. 2 most important things to girls.

His eyes are saved by his eye color, eyebrows and eyelashes. And he’s also not Indian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Myth, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
I don't know

Good jaw, good hair. 2 most important things to girls.

His eyes are saved by his eye color, eyebrows and eyelashes. And he’s also not Indian.
His eye color is basically brown with how dark it is and his jaw isn't even good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea, Deleted member 5892 and Looks234
Should be water

• +1
Your 5 psl tho. Keep overrating yourself my moggee

• JFL
Loled @ the last sentence, facts though looks are pretty much all or nothing for men

• +1
This would be the right attitude to have but I can’t help but want to rope due to being sub PSL 5.5.

It’s just that the reward : looks response curve for a man is so insanely skewed towards chads. Even a HTN experiences literally a minute fraction of what a chad does.

It’s not like things you mention such as money or IQ. I mean with those things I think being just a bit above average in terms of money or IQ isn’t massively different to being in the top 5%. Whereas being just a bit above average looking and being chad are two different universes

This would be the right attitude to have but I can’t help but want to rope due to being sub PSL 5.5.

It’s just that the reward : looks response curve for a man is so insanely skewed towards chads. Even a HTN experiences literally a minute fraction of what a chad does.

It’s not like things you mention such as money or IQ. I mean with those things I think being just a bit above average in terms of money or IQ isn’t massively different to being in the top 5%. Whereas being just a bit above average looking and being chad are two different universes
its true what you say. and also, some babies are born with aids. watch some gore or something maybe you'll appreciate your life a bit more.