Why you should cheat on your girlfriend

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Unless she is a virgin she has already fucked someone else. In my eyes thats no different to you fucking other girls right now.

Girls dont get heartbroken for long and can easily find a replacement. So make sure to fuck other bitches and dont even worry about her finding out. She will be fucking ofher guys in the future anyway.

:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, chawaje, Gargantuan and 15 others
Girls even cheat on top chads bcz they wanna sleep around, that’s enough reason to cheat

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, AllesScheiße, aBetterMii and 7 others
Girls even cheat on top chads bcz they wanna sleep around, that’s enough reason to cheat
Oh legit. I saw one girl cheat on a guy 1 day after they became official. Jfl.

Billionaire chads have harems. Why is it so unbelievable for you to be fucking two girls at once. Jfl at simps and relationship copers :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, thereallegend, galego123 and 2 others
My girl was a virgin before I fucked her. So I won’t ever betray her. I already “betrayed” her in her eyes because I had a fake Facebook profile that was centered around video games. She felt betrayed that I held a secret from her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, 444, Marsiere214 and 2 others
My girl was a virgin before I fucked her. So I won’t ever betray her. I already “betrayed” her in her eyes because I had a fake Facebook profile that was centered around video games. She felt betrayed that I held a secret from her
Brutal. Where you a birgin before her?

Does virgin pussy feel different?

Brutal. Where you a birgin before her?

Does virgin pussy feel different?
I was virgin too. That’s why I don’t wanna ruin our relationship. It’s already damaged but I’m trying hard to conserve it. It was a Perfect fairy tale of two virgins finding solace in each other and becoming each other’s lover and best friend ngl sound cheesy as fuck but idgaf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, galego123 and Afrikancel
I was virgin too. That’s why I don’t wanna ruin our relationship. It’s already damaged but I’m trying hard to conserve it. It was a Perfect fairy tale of two virgins finding solace in each other and becoming each other’s lover and best friend ngl sound cheesy as fuck but idgaf
Nothing wrong with that bro.

I always say that the exception to all the stuff i say is a virgin relationship. Make sure to mentally manipulate her and scare her with the idea of stds and she will be too scared to ever cheat on you. You need to instil fear into her.

Im happy for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, thereallegend and Vermilioncore
Autistic cope, if you love her you shouldn't cheat on her, if you don't love her what's the point of being in a LTR with her?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, Wallenberg, aBetterMii and 9 others
Nothing wrong with that bro.

I always say that the exception to all the stuff i say is a virgin relationship. Make sure to mentally manipulate her and scare her with the idea of stds and she will be too scared to ever cheat on you. You need to instil fear into her.

Im happy for you
I always do. I threaten to kill myself and write that she caused it in my suicide note if she cheated. I know it’s wrong but I have to do it

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Afrikancel
Autistic cope, if you love her you shouldn't cheat on her, if you don't love her what's the point of being in a LTR with her?
Love is gay. Only person that loves you really is your mom and thats only because of DNA

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and galego123
Wanna experience the medium uglies before settling down with a betabuxxing Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I always do. I threaten to kill myself and write that she caused it in my suicide note if she cheated. I know it’s wrong but I have to do it
Good. Your days with her are limited brw. Im warning you now. She will dump before she goes to college or once she leaves colleague.

So absolutely destroy her pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32707 and Vermilioncore
imo lying and being deceitful to people is just a scummy trait

Slay what you can while single and if you find a girl you wanna be exclusive with then just be exclusive with her lol

cheating is cope because Chad could have a girl and sleep with other girls anyway without having to lie to her of deceive her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707 and WhiteGoodman
thats not dark triad man. its kinda cucked actually.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Afrikancel
imo lying and being deceitful to people is just a scummy trait

Slay what you can while single and if you find a girl you wanna be exclusive with then just be exclusive with her lol

cheating is cope because Chad could have a girl and sleep with other girls anyway without having to lie to her of deceive her
This is what I do

Legit. If the girl lost her virginity to me and is loyal then id never cheat on her but if not I don’t even consider it cheating

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, 444, thereallegend and 2 others
Legit. If the girl lost her virginity to me and is loyal then id never cheat on her but if not I don’t even consider it cheating
Based. Literally this :chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Girls only cheat when you are bad at sex.
That’s literally the only real reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
If I get a gf I will cheat on her and she will accept it because I will be gigastatus
It would be impossible for me to get a gf without gigastatus

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Afrikancel
Lmao this is literally the ideal happy ending for a virgin dude, lmao I don't understand why you find it to be "cheesy". I want my loyal virgin looksmatch to "find solace" in. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Girls only cheat when you are bad at sex.
That’s literally the only real reason
No real reason they cheat is bcz they wanna rack up body count
Not sure how German colleges are but here girls compete against each other to sleep with as many guys as possible

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
Lmao this is literally the ideal happy ending for a virgin dude, lmao I don't understand why you find it to be "cheesy". I want my loyal virgin looksmatch to "find solace" in. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Because I ruined it by lying and destroyed my entire future because of it

No real reason they cheat is bcz they wanna rack up body count
Not sure how German colleges are but here girls compete against each other to sleep with as many guys as possible
That’s cope.
Girls in general prefer relationships. They only cheat because sex is bad or the relationship doesn’t work out anymore.
A girl has more status in the eyes of other girls if she has a chad bf than if she sleeps around with multiple HTNs etc.

If you are a chad and make her cum like no one else she won’t dare to cheat on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707 and Deleted member 7580
That’s cope.
Girls in general prefer relationships. They only cheat because sex is bad or the relationship doesn’t work out anymore.
A girl has more status in the eyes of other girls if she has a chad bf than if she sleeps seeping with multiple HTNs etc.

If you are a chad and make her cum like no one else she won’t dare to cheat on you
I cheat on my gf. Wht does that make me

If not cheat, at least flirt with other girls in front of her, to show her you have many options and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
For woman a relationship means control on pussy exchange market. Little does she know men can trade in different Pussy exchanges or even Bussy never let a woman predetermine anything or she will sap the life of you

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Afrikancel
If you can cheat do it at ANY cost

God tried to take EVERTYHING away from us when he made us sub-Jacob Elordie

we only have one option to strike back: take EVERYTHING we can whenever we have the slightest option

I will cheat without feeling an OUNCE of remorse.

I remember cheating with a girl and sometimes we would laugh and end up calling my actual girlfriend and put her on mute and yell out funny stuff when the phone was on mute. Yea it was diabolical.... but it was necessary for my mental health

guys... our faces justify any immoral action we need to take in this life. If you see something at Whole Foods like $22 fish oil pills.. just steal them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, Afrikancel and 444
Unless she is a virgin she has already fucked someone else. In my eyes thats no different to you fucking other girls right now.

Girls dont get heartbroken for long and can easily find a replacement. So make sure to fuck other bitches and dont even worry about her finding out. She will be fucking ofher guys in the future anyway.

very based

• Love it
If you can cheat do it at ANY cost

God tried to take EVERTYHING away from us when he made us sub-Jacob Elordie

we only have one option to strike back: take EVERYTHING we can whenever we have the slightest option

I will cheat without feeling an OUNCE of remorse.

I remember cheating with a girl and sometimes we would laugh and end up calling my actual girlfriend and put her on mute and yell out funny stuff when the phone was on mute. Yea it was diabolical.... but it was necessary for my mental health

guys... our faces justify any immoral action we need to take in this life. If you see something at Whole Foods like $22 fish oil pills.. just steal them.
Extremely based. Ive been sayin this for years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Extremely based. Ive been sayin this for years.

When I got suspended from law school they started talking to me about morals

I almost laughed out loud

How could anyone have the strength to develop morals if their face was flawed.

Basically any work you do on yourself pays out ZERO if you don't have an aesthetic face. Listen to podcasts, work out, read books, study in school... all a joke if your face isn't good. Just a complete joke. Malcolm Gladewells 10,000 hours rule? may as well be called the 40 million hours rule. no amount of work can overcome it. your life is determined at birth... I've fought against it but I've finally realized it.

and I'm supposed to sit around like Plato in a cave and worry about nicomachean ethics or some abstract morality system which only benefits rich people and chad

I'll pass on that

If something doesn't serve you... just do anything you can to make it better. If I don't like the way a guy talks to me, I block him immediately. Never look back. If I can cheat... I do. If I can fuck hookers... I do. I do whatever the fuck will make me happy just like what everyone else does.

Anyone who worries about "ethics" is just a completely autistic retard

• +1
When I got suspended from law school they started talking to me about morals

I almost laughed out loud

How could anyone have the strength to develop morals if their face was flawed.

Basically any work you do on yourself pays out ZERO if you don't have an aesthetic face. Listen to podcasts, work out, read books, study in school... all a joke if your face isn't good. Just a complete joke. Malcolm Gladewells 10,000 hours rule? may as well be called the 40 million hours rule. no amount of work can overcome it. your life is determined at birth... I've fought against it but I've finally realized it.

and I'm supposed to sit around like Plato in a cave and worry about nicomachean ethics or some abstract morality system which only benefits rich people and chad

I'll pass on that

If something doesn't serve you... just do anything you can to make it better. If I don't like the way a guy talks to me, I block him immediately. Never look back. If I can cheat... I do. If I can fuck hookers... I do. I do whatever the fuck will make me happy just like what everyone else does.

Anyone who worries about "ethics" is just a completely autistic retard
Ethics are designed to gatekeep happiness and success from incels

Fool, there are good girls that will feel devastated if you do this shit. Been there done that. To anyone reading OP message, DON'T DO IT, if you have a great relationship you will fuck everything up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707
Fool, there are good girls that will feel devastated if you do this shit. Been there done that. To anyone reading OP message, DON'T DO IT, if you have a great relationship you will fuck everything up.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy:

@FailedNormieManlet @GetShrekt look at this guy

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy:

@FailedNormieManlet @GetShrekt look at this guy
Been there done that, relationship destroyed. You are all theorizing, I talk from self experience.

If a woman respects and cares about you, that will make you weak in her eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707
Been there done that, relationship destroyed. You are all theorizing, I talk from self experience.
Thats because you didnt psychologically control your female.
I cheat and my relationship is strong jfl

Based and darktriadpilled

• +1
Thats because you didnt psychologically control your female.
I cheat and my relationship is strong jfl
Depends on the woman to be fair, but yeah, it can be done. Do you cheat with women better or worse than her? This last point is important.

• +1
Girls dont get heartbroken for long and can easily find a replacement.

Screenshot from 2021 09 20 16 16 22

Depends on the woman to be fair, but yeah, it can be done. Do you cheat with women better or worse than her? This last point is important.
Better