Why you should learn to fight

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
Becoming a fighter can make up for your looks. If you obviously look like someone who is a fighter, and can beat others in a fight, demonstrably, you are by definition superior. If a girl sees you beating up a man, her instinct to mate with you kicks in even if the guy you beat up looks better than you. For if this wasn't the case, fighters would never be able to spread their genes. That's how people progressed. Women were won over through fights and domination in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Baldingman1998, Kmscurry and 6 others
dn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522
Where the fuck would I be able to fight. Its not like someone is constantly beating me up. Looks still more important than this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 8699 and 2 others
Where the fuck would I be able to fight. Its not like someone is constantly beating me up. Looks still more important than this.
Beat up your bullies. Learn to box or do MMA.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Beat up your bullies. Learn to box or do MMA.
What if I have no bully? Do I just fight someone random? Hopefully, beating someone up will help me. My old bully literally got so much people crushing over him so this must help too.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Just go to prison theory

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6723
the thought process isn't wrong but you don't know what you're talking about, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6403
Just punch the oldcel down the street theory

Becoming a fighter can make up for your looks. If you obviously look like someone who is a fighter, and can beat others in a fight, demonstrably, you are by definition superior. If a girl sees you beating up a man, her instinct to mate with you kicks in even if the guy you beat up looks better than you. For if this wasn't the case, fighters would never be able to spread their genes. That's how people progressed. Women were won over through fights and domination in the past.
True
Most people forget that we are animals, we are High IQ hairless apes.

the thought process isn't wrong but you don't know what you're talking about, trust me
Cope. If you can beat people up, you're a champion. You're a winner. You're a dominator. You are literally, through evolutionary purposes, the winner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
This true to an extent although in America most people have guns and ars privileged so fighting doesn't matter as much as looks tbh. But, it's always good to be efficient at a martial art

Cope. If you can beat people up, you're a champion. You're a winner. You're a dominator. You are literally, through evolutionary purposes, the winner.
being able to beat people up is not genetic, that's all i'm saying

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I did kickboxing/mma for 10 years. Never been in a fight outside of the ring.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4209
https://forum.****************/thre...-to-get-girls-and-respect-is-false-hope.1945/ subhuman fights chad and wins, still ostracized, yes learn how to fight, but don't expect anything more than just being able to defend yourself

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
the point was to show ur fiteing skillz by provoking other ppl

if a man is beaten up in front of his gf

she would never respect him again

all this training to fight yet i cant beat my demons oh god it hurts:feelswhy:

Im too lazy and would rather post on the internet

if a man is beaten up in front of his gf

she would never respect him again
rarely happens, most people in the US have guns or get jumped by a group of people.(at least where I live) you don't see many people over 21 fighting

Just be a criminal for meeks appeal without actually having his looks theory