Why You Should Looksmax (Note: Threads must pertain to Looksmaxxing)

this gave me motivation and my lifefuel back ngl. I WILL ASCEND

Bro this post was high IQ / bang on

Needed it

Cheers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Prettyboymaxing always has the most based threads

I agree Looksmaxxing is a healthy and good way of improving yourself which everyone should do but there is a point where it can become bad.
Knowing when to stop is very important otherwise it can end up consuming your entire life or you could end up looking like a plastic Ken doll, at a certain point you should just accept how much you have improved and move on with your life.

Also I don't agree with the social media part, alot of Instagram celebrities fake there lives, they fake going on holidays and going out partying every night to exaggerate how good there life is, it's good to remember this otherwise you can feel like your missing out on a life which nobody is actually living
This.

People don’t realize the goal out of all of this is HAPPINESS. It’s not looking as good as possible. Looksmaxxing is simply a means of achieving a better life because you’ll have better experienced and people will treat you better if you look better.

At some point not only will there be major diminishing returns to improving your looks, but you’ll be needlessly wasting money that you could’ve used to invest, build your career and status up, and travel and have cool experiences with. You can’t waste your youth. More importantly you’ll become so hyper focused on looksmaxxing that your appearance will consume almost every thought you have during the day. You’ll see girls walking by and automatically think of their PSL rating. You’ll judge male friends of yours based on their forward growth. You’ll go home after a night out thinking X happened and Y didn’t because you weren’t jaw jutting and squinting enough, or you broke frame in a certain interaction.

Chads don’t think about appearance to that extreme extent because looking good is all they’ve ever known and they haven’t been exposed to the black pill; that’s why they live such great lives. On the other hand, top tier Instagram models don’t have that enjoyable of lives because they’re too far gone when it comes to being focused on physical features and their hobbies include taking pictures of themselves, getting Botox and fillers, and making friends with other vapid models because they’re too insecure to hang around average looking girls. They go to bed every night feeling empty regardless of how many betas flood their DMs. You have to become a PSL 5.5 and then GTFO of here before it’s too late. From there you can just softmaxx, maximize your body through the gym, and make a baller ass career for yourself so that you’re a well rounded attractive dude that people want to be around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, TrestIsBest and Need2Ascend
The biggest investment is you.

Remember boyos, everything stems from lookism: racism, sexism, bullying, etc. Being good looking surpass it all.
1353D7AF 72A9 4481 83B0 5225F9855DA3

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Agree with you OP except for how good looking people always have a lot of money to travel and party. How does an attractive person automatically make money from their face? Unless they're models or actors, people won't throw money at them cuz of their looks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200212-223623.png
    Screenshot_20200212-223623.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 71
how'd I miss this thread? lol

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846
JFL, no hate but PBMs threads are all the same

JFL, no hate but PBMs threads are all the same

just a few 30+ reaction threads of mine

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky and Gaia262

just a few 30+ reaction threads of mine
fuarkkk, I'm gonna start farming reactions soon

Truth.

I didn't realize how bad my youth was untill I looksmaxed in my early 20s and was treated as an entirely different type of human being. I always used to think that most people lived an at least somewhat similar life to my subhuman one:
I was able to cope decently with my 'non ideal' childhood. 'Oh people aren't really having much sex and relationships/girls aren't fun at all. 'Oh most people have large difficulties making friends and fitting in. Oh most people are being treated poorly by people they don't know. Most people don't have a supportive social circle. Most people aren't rewarded/praised much for their effort. Getting positive/friendly responses from girls is extremely rare for everyone. etc.'

Now? I feel like I basically got robbed of a normal human experience in the first 20 years of my life. Depression went through the roof.
Meh it could’ve been worse, you ever heard of slavery jfls?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Why looksmax? Almost every human interaction is looks based.

The most brutal of them all is the Reality Pill.

The Reality Pill is ugly, average, and attractive people will all live in completely different realities. We will all experience life differently. At the end of the day, the ugly people will say “life is suffering” while the attractive people will say “life is what you make of it.”

Social media, Instagram, Snapchat, have all intertwined our realities, so we can see how other people live. We will see the attractive people at parties on the weekend while the rest of us rot at home or hang out with friends. The depression we are seeing nowadays is caused by the realization that we have “different lives.” But these “different lives” can be cut open and dissected.

There are people that were born attractive, tall, rich, into a loving family. They traveled the world with their families at a young age, experiencing a
dozen different countries and cultures by the time they are done with finished with high school. They go onto a private university and graduate with no debt, getting a job that their father had connections with. They will fly around the world, visit friends in different countries, party in Europe, go to the beaches in Australia during their homeland’s winter. They will have validation from dozens of girls a week. They will be happy, healthy, and enjoying life. They don’t have to worry about how they will pay their next utility bill or rent. They don’t have to check their bank account after they went out for dinner with a friend. Their lives will be set; parents setting up multi-million dollar trust funds.

People see this life on a daily basis. They scroll through their Instagram feeds, looking at the travel accounts, looking at the 20-something year old guys who are traveling to a new country every 2 weeks, partying every night, attractive. Then they look at their own life:

They see the bleakness, the averageness. The bland weekends. Every weekend is repetitive. Every work week feels like three days long instead of five. They are trying to pay back the student loans. They wonder why they are so depressed, so bored, so burnt out at 22.

Here lay two completely different realities. We can know see other people’s lives, their reality. We see it is different than ours. We have the power to see their lives, but now we also have the power to make ours better.

Looksmaxxing is the gateway out of averageness. It is guaranteed to make your life better. Improve your looks and you will improve your reality. Your whole world will get better. Girls starting to pay more attention to you, your co-workers showing you more respect, random people start to do things they’ve never done, holding the door open for an extra second, smiling at you as you walk past them.

Looksmaxxing is the only way to make your life better. Think about it. Your life will literally change before your eyes, it’s almost unimaginable. Your goal should be to literally change your reality. You want to have a taste of what it’s like to be born blessed? Looksmax. Looksmax like your live depends on it (because it does). Every overtime hour you work, every rep you, every hour you research your surgery, every time you do your skin routine: it counts.

Life isn’t fair. You need to cheat the system to win if you weren’t born into it. You need to literally invest in yourself to win. The biggest investment is you.

Remember boyos, everything stems from lookism: racism, sexism, bullying, etc. Being good looking surpass it all.
god tier post

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, NothingCanStopMe and Gaia262
Everyone is looksmaxing in a way or another
We just took it to another level

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, never_lucky and NothingCanStopMe
Ok but what about my NW3

The Reality Pill is ugly, average, and attractive people will all live in completely different realities. We will all experience life differently. At the end of the day, the ugly people will say “life is suffering” while the attractive people will say “life is what you make of it.”

Social media, Instagram, Snapchat, have all intertwined our realities, so we can see how other people live. We will see the attractive people at parties on the weekend while the rest of us rot at home or hang out with friends. The depression we are seeing nowadays is caused by the realization that we have “different lives.” But these “different lives” can be cut open and dissected.

There are people that were born attractive, tall, rich, into a loving family. They traveled the world with their families at a young age, experiencing a
dozen different countries and cultures by the time they are done with finished with high school. They go onto a private university and graduate with no debt, getting a job that their father had connections with. They will fly around the world, visit friends in different countries, party in Europe, go to the beaches in Australia during their homeland’s winter. They will have validation from dozens of girls a week. They will be happy, healthy, and enjoying life. They don’t have to worry about how they will pay their next utility bill or rent. They don’t have to check their bank account after they went out for dinner with a friend. Their lives will be set; parents setting up multi-million dollar trust funds.

People see this life on a daily basis. They scroll through their Instagram feeds, looking at the travel accounts, looking at the 20-something year old guys who are traveling to a new country every 2 weeks, partying every night, attractive. Then they look at their own life:

They see the bleakness, the averageness. The bland weekends. Every weekend is repetitive. Every work week feels like three days long instead of five. They are trying to pay back the student loans. They wonder why they are so depressed, so bored, so burnt out at 22.

Here lay two completely different realities. We can know see other people’s lives, their reality. We see it is different than ours. We have the power to see their lives, but now we also have the power to make ours better.

Looksmaxxing is the gateway out of averageness. It is guaranteed to make your life better. Improve your looks and you will improve your reality. Your whole world will get better. Girls starting to pay more attention to you, your co-workers showing you more respect, random people start to do things they’ve never done, holding the door open for an extra second, smiling at you as you walk past them.

Looksmaxxing is the only way to make your life better. Think about it. Your life will literally change before your eyes, it’s almost unimaginable. Your goal should be to literally change your reality. You want to have a taste of what it’s like to be born blessed? Looksmax. Looksmax like your live depends on it (because it does). Every overtime hour you work, every rep you, every hour you research your surgery, every time you do your skin routine: it counts.

Life isn’t fair. You need to cheat the system to win if you weren’t born into it. You need to literally invest in yourself to win. The biggest investment is you.

Best post I've ever seen on here
Thats a shame OP is banned

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
old

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
There’s a difference between trying to improve your physical appearance & making it the foundations of your life.

I completely disagree with the sentiment that there is such a thing as a “chad”. The good looking ppl are always the most self-conscious. This is based on the fact that expectations are merely premeditated resentments. What that means is, when you are exposed to a lifestyle of validation based solely on ur physical appearance, u develop an absolutist mentality that you we objectively goodlooking & that u should be treated as such universally. I don’t think I need to elaborate why this is a retarded line of thinking. Here’s a study that insinuates the correlation between attractiveness and self-consciousness

Now back to chad. We all know it’s p fukin difficult to maintain ones aesthetics. If only 20% of men are goodlooking (>6/10), you can bet >10% can maintain this up to their 30s. So basically you have a past life that cranked up ur expectations & the only asset u attribute that too is lost. Plus, when u think about the multi-variance of attraction, the window becomes all the more narrow. For ex, you are a 9/10 but 5’7 so ur overly-self-conscious about ur height cause u think it’s the only thing holding u back. At the end of the day, this is all rooted in the spotlight effect in which u think ppl give a fuk about u more than they actually do. Truth is, like any Gaussian distribution, significant difference is only observed at the extremas. & given the underlying subjectivity of aesthetics, those extremas are not clear-cut at all.

So what u can take from all this. Rely on the rule of averages. If “mogging” is your goal. Aim for the 80th percentile in everything. Whether it be looks, wealth, physique, etc. and most importantly. If some fuk shit happens think of it as an anamoly rather than a standard

Nice nuance story.
There’s a difference between trying to improve your physical appearance & making it the foundations of your life.
true that. Life on an easier modus is what looks are, and that's it.

The good looking ppl are always the most self-conscious.
when you are exposed to a lifestyle of validation based solely on ur physical appearance
I noticed so as well. Because normie and ugly people, have more and "better" copes in place. So they believe in stuff like: it's all about personality, or confidence, etc..
While in general the more attractive peoiple, are more blackpilled internally.

Hence for example. That GiogaChad dude Connor, going mental about his reciding hairline. WHile he still moggs 90+% off men when balding. Super self concious.

Now back to chad. We all know it’s p fukin difficult to maintain ones aesthetics. If only 20% of men are goodlooking (>6/10), you can bet >10% can maintain this up to their 30s. So basically you have a past life that cranked up ur expectations & the only asset u attribute that too is lost.
Above is NOT the whole story about aging and looks. it's a bit more nuanced.

To add as an older-ish dude.
You forget to factor in, the age group a person hangs in. This is something I kinda experienced a bit. I'm late 30's now, aging well comparative, and plenty dudes my age range are falling of a cliff looks wise. And all of a sudden, I'm getting attention or asking about my "status" from women in my same age group. While I got 0 unsolicited interest when in teens and 20's. (I'm not interested in most of them, because they in a phase with to much baggage for me (like young kids, etc.).
So, among age peers. A good looking man FOR HIS AGE, still gets benifits from halo among same aged peers (and older people).
Likely, a dude will mostly hang with same aged type of people in general. At work, as well as priovate. because more in common with.
So. A good looking dude in his 40's; is rare. So he will be in demand, in his own age group and have benifits from that. He won't be anything special, among 18-28 year old people. But what 42 year old man hangs with 22 years old anyways for fun, work, etc.. Not much. |
Obviously that man that looks good for a 42 year old, might still wanna bang 19 year olds, but that could be about it. Maybe a good looking man at 42 could still get a decent 20-something year old woman.

So what u can take from all this. Rely on the rule of averages. If “mogging” is your goal. Aim for the 80th percentile in everything. Whether it be looks, wealth, physique, etc. and most importantly. If some fuk shit happens think of it as an anamoly rather than a standard

I agree. Best thing to do, if you are good looking.
Also succeed at something else (your looks will help you to dom so).
Then you can feel like, I'm not just a good looking person. I also achieved something outside of looks, it being: ....... I'm not a loser!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6512, Julius and 1 other person
Truth.

I didn't realize how bad my youth was untill I looksmaxed in my early 20s and was treated as an entirely different type of human being. I always used to think that most people lived an at least somewhat similar life to my subhuman one:
I was able to cope decently with my 'non ideal' childhood. 'Oh people aren't really having much sex and relationships/girls aren't fun at all. 'Oh most people have large difficulties making friends and fitting in. Oh most people are being treated poorly by people they don't know. Most people don't have a supportive social circle. Most people aren't rewarded/praised much for their effort. Getting positive/friendly responses from girls is extremely rare for everyone. etc.'

Now? I feel like I basically got robbed of a normal human experience in the first 20 years of my life. Depression went through the roof.

How's life now in comparison after your looksmaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
Nice nuance story.

true that. Life on an easier modus is what looks are, and that's it.

I noticed so as well. Because normie and ugly people, have more and "better" copes in place. So they believe in stuff like: it's all about personality, or confidence, etc..
While in general the more attractive peoiple, are more blackpilled internally.

Hence for example. That GiogaChad dude Connor, going mental about his reciding hairline. WHile he still moggs 90+% off men when balding. Super self concious.

Above is NOT the whole story about aging and looks. it's a bit more nuanced.

To add as an older-ish dude.
You forget to factor in, the age group a person hangs in. This is something I kinda experienced a bit. I'm late 30's now, aging well comparative, and plenty dudes my age range are falling of a cliff looks wise. And all of a sudden, I'm getting attention or asking about my "status" from women in my same age group. While I got 0 unsolicited interest when in teens and 20's. (I'm not interested in most of them, because they in a phase with to much baggage for me (like young kids, etc.).
So, among age peers. A good looking man FOR HIS AGE, still gets benifits from halo among same aged peers (and older people).
Likely, a dude will mostly hang with same aged type of people in general. At work, as well as priovate. because more in common with.
So. A good looking dude in his 40's; is rare. So he will be in demand, in his own age group and have benifits from that. He won't be anything special, among 18-28 year old people. But what 42 year old man hangs with 22 years old anyways for fun, work, etc.. Not much. |
Obviously that man that looks good for a 42 year old, might still wanna bang 19 year olds, but that could be about it. Maybe a good looking man at 42 could still get a decent 20-something year old woman.

I agree. Best thing to do, if you are good looking.
Also succeed at something else (your looks will help you to dom so).
Then you can feel like, I'm not just a good looking person. I also achieved something outside of looks, it being: ....... I'm not a loser!
Leonardo DiCaprio did that, and now his status is so high that he doesnt even have to keep himself in shape to slay.

How's life now in comparison after your looksmaxxed?
It's pretty shitty from my own perception, I am fucked. Others? Tell me I am doing great JFL.

Basically life untill looksmaxing:

>While ugly: Work extremely hard, put in your best effort to come up with creative ideas, gifts, etc. Excell academically, be helpfull and nice to everyone. Come up with exciting stuff to do, etc.

Result: Treated like shit, Kissless Virgin, shitty social life, nothing.

>While good-looking: Lost all motivation so don't do shit. Turn up late, put in minimum effort, come to parties with a bottle of beer as a 'joke gift' and that's all, copy-paste or write bullshit academically, generally low-mood and uninterested.

Result: Get praised even academically, people offering me ideas for internships and jobs, offers for dates/hookups, invited to social events, people making exceptions for me to please me, people starting random friendly convo with me, etc.

But I constantly feel like I don't 'deserve' it so I isolate myself and don't appreciate any of it.

I need to rewire my brain completely to appreciate different things now and it's not working.

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
It's pretty shitty from my own perception, I am fucked. Others? Tell me I am doing great JFL.

Basically life untill looksmaxing:

>While ugly: Work extremely hard, put in your best effort to come up with creative ideas, gifts, etc. Excell academically, be helpfull and nice to everyone. Come up with exciting stuff to do, etc.

Result: Treated like shit, Kissless Virgin, shitty social life, nothing.

>While good-looking: Lost all motivation so don't do shit. Turn up late, put in minimum effort, come to parties with a bottle of beer as a 'joke gift' and that's all, copy-paste or write bullshit academically, generally low-mood and uninterested.

Result: Get praised even academically, people offering me ideas for internships and jobs, offers for dates/hookups, invited to social events, people making exceptions for me to please me, people starting random friendly convo with me, etc.

But I constantly feel like I don't 'deserve' it so I isolate myself and don't appreciate any of it.

I need to rewire my brain completely to appreciate different things now and it's not working.
at age did you start looksmaxing and what age are you now?
did you undergo any surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Screenshot 20201001 211151

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and the next o'pry
Read all .
Huge motivation fuel ngl 😍😍😍

@Alexanderr @tyronelite @Chad1212 @PapiMew @Gargantuan @YouLiveForYourself I almost cried, what a freaking post.

It makes sense after a while why all these good users deleted/inactive

OP has ascended and is living life now, like what should be the goal of us all.

Me moneymaxxing soon and i'll be en route

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TeenAscender, Need2Ascend, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
@Alexanderr @tyronelite @Chad1212 @PapiMew @Gargantuan @YouLiveForYourself I almost cried, what a freaking post.

This thread is indeed a good thread.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero

The users who leave after a few months are all decent looking to begin with honestly. Someone like prettyboymaxying was tall and above average looking with no major failos from what I remember. No one sane chooses to stay longer than he needs to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, TrestIsBest and AscendingHero
main problem for users here is most can't discriminate and focus so much on minutiae in the Looksmaxxing matters, than they just forget to basically improve on anything else that could be helpful, included social skills, social value, and social experience as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Good thread, brings me back tbh. PrettyBoyMaxxing was indeed a high IQ autist.

I do like this perspective, but looking at everything from the POV of the blackpill and lookism only sets one up for failure. Obviously being objectively better-looking will lead to a better life. But relying solely on looks to get you anywhere in life results in an existential crisis when the blackpill is literally shattered before your very eyes on a regular basis. If you ever actually leave the house and are actively social that is.

Also the average normie doesn't even take that far into consideration just how ugly or below average they are. I can't even be asked the amount of subhumans I deal with daily that are way too overconfident in themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, TrestIsBest and AscendingHero

I do like this perspective, but looking at everything from the POV of the blackpill and lookism only sets one up for failure. Obviously being objectively better-looking will lead to a better life. But relying solely on looks to get you anywhere in life results in an existential crisis when the blackpill is literally shattered before your very eyes on a regular basis. If you ever actually leave the house and are actively social that is.

Also the average normie doesn't even take that far into consideration just how ugly or below average they are. I can't even be asked the amount of subhumans I deal with daily that are way too overconfident in themselves.
@AscendingHero Peep my high IQ perspective tbhngl

• +1

Basically This agreed 100%

• +1
Reactions: Cope
The users who leave after a few months are all decent looking to begin with honestly. Someone like prettyboymaxying was tall and above average looking with no major failos from what I remember. No one sane chooses to stay longer than he needs to
I remember talking to PBM briefly over a year ago back on disc after he left the forum. That was back when Rift was trying to recruit me into The Tribe.

• +1
Best thread i've seen all year

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 17311 and AscendingHero

Yeah recursive feedback from real life is the true blackpill. The psychology behind it is crazy. There's 100s of threads on this forum titled something like "NT IS EVERYTHING GTFIH" because someone went out and saw or hung around with people he "theoretically mogs" doing better than him with girls. I call extreme lookism "greypill". It can get shattered and people REFUSE to adapt their beliefs toward reality. It is dangerous.

From the start of looksmax, .co and other sites, for the most part, incels just wanted real life confirmation that a girl is attracted to him. Some guys won't get that easily because of looks and height. But the guys who "ascended" just realised that real life is the blackpill and face measurements is cope.

Identifying when someone is attracted to you is what's needed. You can either act on it or not. The attractionpill blows all PUA, fashioncope etc out the window. "Just be yourself" is blackpill. To get girls you need them to be attracted to you, and there's no intervention that changes or creates human attraction. Not accepting that fact is what destroys a lot of guys. They'll get a new wardrobe, learn "pick up art", buy the new BMW; for what, it's all in vain. One of the biggest black pills is accepting that you won't even be happy getting laid with girls who aren't attracted to you. Why? Not only because you had to put in all this bullshit effort, but you also make yourself a mark and it keeps someone naive/deluded.

If you have a gf who is not attracted to you, she will know that she can manipulate you at any time down the line. The attraction is based on looks and nothing else. But if that desire is not there from the start, and someone looksmaxxes just for their "oneitis", then who has the agency there? She can fake attraction and manipulate you while you think you "won her over" or did something.

The attraction pill is brutal. It's either there or not. Girls are different. If you can pick out girls that are actually attracted to on the binary level, then you know who to avoid. Chasing girls means they're not attracted to you. The reason a lot of guys "run volume" and "approach" is because they've never experienced raw attraction and that's okay. But guys need to be self aware. If you manage to "game" a girl it's because she's attracted to you and all the strategy/jestermaxxing/game is just attribution error.

When guys say they got laid once from 100 "cold approaches", it's simply because that 1 girl was attracted to him and the others weren't. The implicit biases associated with it being due to some intervention on the guys side is misleading and dangerous because it keeps him in the dark.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Alexanderr, readytoascend and 2 others
Yeah recursive feedback from real life is the true blackpill. The psychology behind it is crazy. There's 100s of threads on this forum titled something like "NT IS EVERYTHING GTFIH" because someone went out and saw or hung around with people he "theoretically mogs" doing better than him with girls. I call extreme lookism "greypill". It can get shattered and people REFUSE to adapt their beliefs toward reality. It is dangerous.

From the start of looksmax, .co and other sites, for the most part, incels just wanted real life confirmation that a girl is attracted to him. Some guys won't get that easily because of looks and height. But the guys who "ascended" just realised that real life is the blackpill and face measurements is cope.

Identifying when someone is attracted to you is what's needed. You can either act on it or not. The attractionpill blows all PUA, fashioncope etc out the window. "Just be yourself" is blackpill. To get girls you need them to be attracted to you, and there's no intervention that changes or creates human attraction. Not accepting that fact is what destroys a lot of guys. They'll get a new wardrobe, learn "pick up art", buy the new BMW; for what, it's all in vain. One of the biggest black pills is accepting that you won't even be happy getting laid with girls who aren't attracted to you. Why? Not only because you had to put in all this bullshit effort, but you also make yourself a mark and it keeps someone naive/deluded.

If you have a gf who is not attracted to you, she will know that she can manipulate you at any time down the line. The attraction is based on looks and nothing else. But if that desire is not there from the start, and someone looksmaxxes just for their "oneitis", then who has the agency there? She can fake attraction and manipulate you while you think you "won her over" or did something.

The attraction pill is brutal. It's either there or not. Girls are different. If you can pick out girls that are actually attracted to on the binary level, then you know who to avoid. Chasing girls means they're not attracted to you. The reason a lot of guys "run volume" and "approach" is because they've never experienced raw attraction and that's okay. But guys need to be self aware. If you manage to "game" a girl it's because she's attracted to you and all the strategy/jestermaxxing/game is just attribution error.

When guys say they got laid once from 100 "cold approaches", it's simply because that 1 girl was attracted to him and the others weren't. The implicit biases associated with it being due to some intervention on the guys side is misleading and dangerous because it keeps him in the dark.
Exactly, very self-aware perspective.

This is a constant issue for so many people who are "blackpilled" with the looks theory perspective. It becomes an all-encompassing worldview and they fail to see the blatant reality that is right in front of them. One could theoretically looksmax to win over their "oneitis", but at that point they are in that chasing someone else mentality like you mentioned. That always puts the person at that girl's will.

The reason I emphasize being "NT" and "lowinhib" so much recently is because being in this mindset is what ultimately increases your success with girls and eventually getting you laid. Once I dropped the looks theory perspective and began just living life and being socially active, I began to see the obsessive insecurity I had about all my physical features get thrown out the window. Obviously, if you meet a certain looks threshold that increases the chances you would have with certain girls. But being a "social god" is a huge contributing factor, it can sometimes completely make up for not meeting a certain looks level.

I can't even begin to describe though how much Nardil has made a difference for me (and now Vorinostat). I've hooked up with very beautiful girls in warm approach settings due to not being a complete autist in conversation and with their being a mutual attraction ahead of time. I've learned that even if a girl does show attraction towards you and does give you IOIs, that you can still ruin the situation if you're too "lowinhib" or too "autistic". Anyone that is a diehard believer of looks theory would be absolutely shattered if and when they experience this. This is where the BDD starts to become very problematic because the thoughts of "if only had more forward growth", "if only if I was taller", or "if only I had more prominent cheekbones and a sharper jawline" comes into play even stronger.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Seth Walsh

This is a constant issue for so many people who are "blackpilled" with the looks theory perspective. It becomes an all-encompassing worldview and they fail to see the blatant reality that is right in front of them. One could theoretically looksmax to win over their "oneitis", but at that point they are in that chasing someone else mentality like you mentioned. That always puts the person at that girl's will.

The reason I emphasize being "NT" and "lowinhib" so much recently is because being in this mindset is what ultimately increases your success with girls and eventually getting you laid. Once I dropped the looks theory perspective and began just living life and being socially active, I began to see the obsessive insecurity I had about all my physical features get thrown out the window. Obviously, if you meet a certain looks threshold that increases the chances you would have with certain girls. But being a "social god" is a huge contributing factor, it can sometimes completely make up for not meeting a certain looks level.

I can't even begin to describe though how much Nardil has made a difference for me (and now Vorinostat). I've hooked up with very beautiful girls in warm approach settings due to not being a complete autist in conversation and with their being a mutual attraction ahead of time. I've learned that even if a girl does show attraction towards you and does give you IOIs, that you can still ruin the situation if you're too "lowinhib" or too "autistic". Anyone that is a diehard believer of looks theory would be absolutely shattered if and when they experience this. This is where the BDD starts to become very problematic because the thoughts of "if only had more forward growth", "if only if I was taller", or "if only I had more prominent cheekbones and a sharper jawline" comes into play even stronger.
💯💯💯

Very well said! The low-inhib isn't creating the attraction but it's allowing you to logistically follow up on what she wants; if you want to act on it. That's why getting laid is as simple as being self-aware enough to know which girls are attracted to you. Mirin your low inhib journey.

For sure there's girls that like you that won't fuck you because of being high inhib and it being too awkward logistically. But that raw attraction doesn't really fade.

She has other options, who she's also attracted to and will fuck whoever she wants as long as she can make it happen. That's why being "NT" and "low-inhib" is important. But we have to remain cognizant that becoming NT won't create attraction that never existed. Raw attraction always exists. Using the world as feedback and knowing when it's on with a girl helps the most. And I suppose being lower inhib helps you put yourself out there with more people.

The guys who buy PUA courses are people who never interacted that much IRL in the first place, and so they never realised that a girl needs to be attracted to them before he has a chance to smash. That's why you see so much horrific cringe content of scam victims chasing chicks around London shopping centres, thinking they can do something to create attraction. If it's not there, you should know. If you need to do cold approach and get rejected 10000 times, one should learn the simple truth. But a lot of scam artists try to hide the simple truth as hard as they can. Even talking about "what to text" "how to text", "time duration before you text" and all this bs. None of that is real, it's just a red herring to keep desperate men deluded and misguided.

Even Wheat Waffles is capitalizing off this and giving "advice", pretending he's mixing in blackpill. But he's giving solutions that aren't solutions. He talks about waiting to text girls back and all this shit. Like it doesn't matter how long you take to text back if the girl isn't into you. WW is just the most disguised scammer. He never reveals the actual simple truth because his business will fall. He has done well making $100k+ rating insecure guys faces telling them they have negative canthal tilts every time even when some of them don't even have that :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Paroxysm, Cope and 1 other person
💯💯💯

Very well said! The low-inhib isn't creating the attraction but it's allowing you to logistically follow up on what she wants; if you want to act on it. That's why getting laid is as simple as being self-aware enough to know which girls are attracted to you. Mirin your low inhib journey.

For sure there's girls that like you that won't fuck you because of being high inhib and it being too awkward logistically. But that raw attraction doesn't really fade.

She has other options, who she's also attracted to and will fuck whoever she wants as long as she can make it happen. That's why being "NT" and "low-inhib" is important. But we have to remain cognizant that becoming NT won't create attraction that never existed. Raw attraction always exists. Using the world as feedback and knowing when it's on with a girl helps the most. And I suppose being lower inhib helps you put yourself out there with more people.

The guys who buy PUA courses are people who never interacted that much IRL in the first place, and so they never realised that a girl needs to be attracted to them before he has a chance to smash. That's why you see so much horrific cringe content of scam victims chasing chicks around London shopping centres, thinking they can do something to create attraction. If it's not there, you should know. If you need to do cold approach and get rejected 10000 times, one should learn the simple truth. But a lot of scam artists try to hide the simple truth as hard as they can. Even talking about "what to text" "how to text", "time duration before you text" and all this bs. None of that is real, it's just a red herring to keep desperate men deluded and misguided.

Even Wheat Waffles is capitalizing off this and giving "advice", pretending he's mixing in blackpill. But he's giving solutions that aren't solutions. He talks about waiting to text girls back and all this shit. Like it doesn't matter how long you take to text back if the girl isn't into you. WW is just the most disguised scammer. He never reveals the actual simple truth because his business will fall. He has done well making $100k+ rating insecure guys faces telling them they have negative canthal tilts every time even when some of them don't even have that :lul:
Appreciate the kind words man! Real life experience is literally everything. The more someone is around people and actively engaging with them, the greater their reality changes from a doomed blackpilled perspective to a more whitepilled one.

Damn, yeah I'm not too familiar with WW but he sounds like a fucking scumbag. YouTubers like him and PUA are an absolute cancer for the modern man. Once people like that get someone hooked, it's all over for them and they will continue to go down an endless wormhole. Very similar to some of the users here who believe looks theory to the core. It puts them in a psychosomatic state.

I think the more a person avoids "blackpill" content the happier they will be in life. I do think "raw attraction" is important, don't get me wrong. But a girl can grow to be attracted to you over time, it just may not necessarily be due to your looks. But due to hypergamy, I do think she will always think there might be someone better looking for her to potentially be with. It's definitely not a simple concept.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Seth Walsh
I just do it to avoid going ER

Where can I buy this nardil? Vorinostat

this post should be stickied

• +1
Reactions: Cope and cardiologist

High IQ and brutal black pill.

Average MM has lived more in one lifetime than average person can in 100 lifetimes.

You will be never be goofing around backstage with other MMs in Paris, Milan, or NYC. You will never experience the instantaneous validation from women as you walk into a coffee shop. You will never light up the eyes and smile of a girl as you introduce yourself to her. You will never see heart emojis and “wow so handsome” comments when your picture is shared. You will never receive genuine complements from extended family members at gatherings. You will never board an airplane and instantly attract any girl passengers on the plane who would giggle and chit chat had an MM sat nearby. You will never be asked by friends of friends if you’re single or have any hot friends. You will never understand what it’s like to be PSL 7+.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer